I've just noticed maxmem value from DEV launcher is settable up to 32 gb.. :confused:
-maxMem and -maxVRAM minimum value and increment has been updated

what is mean? better FPS?

We have indeed been discussing this. As you point out, there are higher priorities. But we do still have new players joining the ranks, and I can also recommend re-playing the Showcases with the new mechanics. A likely starting point are the Faction Showcases. Whether we'll have time to get the content to the other showcases / campaign is not sure yet.

Looking forward to it if you manage it!

There is still a glitch where switching seats in a vehicle temporarily kicks you out of the vehicle and teleport's you back in. This needs to be fixed, as it kills people very often. Never used to happen so severely, but it happens a lot more now a days.

There is still a glitch where switching seats in a vehicle temporarily kicks you out of the vehicle and teleport's you back in. This needs to be fixed, as it kills people very often. Never used to happen so severely, but it happens a lot more now a days.

Can confirm, especially noticeable/reproducable with "switch gunner seats".

Is there a ticket yet?

script error in config viewer:

6:53:20 Error in expression <bData
} else {
call compile _lbData;
};
_configPath
};

case "textPath": {
		>
6:53:20   Error position: <_configPath
};

case "textPath": {
		>
6:53:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _configpath
6:53:20 File A3\functions_f\debug\fn_configviewer.sqf, line 1008
6:53:20 Error in expression <l bis_fnc_configviewer;
_configValue = [_configPath,_lbData,""] call bis_fnc_ret>
6:53:20   Error position: <_configPath,_lbData,""] call bis_fnc_ret>
6:53:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _configpath
6:53:20 File A3\functions_f\debug\fn_configviewer.sqf, line 856

The new task waypoint look superb, would be nice addition if the color could be set to have e.g different color for primary and secondary objectives.

Can confirm, especially noticeable/reproducable with "switch gunner seats".

Is there a ticket yet?

Not sure, I'll check when I get the chance.

Any plans for the future to improve synchronisation of vehicle movement between clients? The jerking of vehicles has always been on of my personal pet peeves.

Any plans for the future to improve synchronisation of vehicle movement between clients? The jerking of vehicles has always been on of my personal pet peeves.

Oh lord, this so much. Driving in a convoy when someone teleport's a little bit forward, then back inside of our truck causing a massive explosion. XD

So has anyone else noticed that the copilot seat of the po-30 is just wrong? the hand of the copilot is stiking through the door.......

Problem on dev-branch: "a3\data_f\penetration\armour.rvmat" is spawning cloud of dirt when hit by projectile. Not sure for how long it's been like this, but I think the problem came recently.

on vanilla vehicles or modded vehicles? Because if you don't binarise the model correctly, that's what will happen

on vanilla vehicles or modded vehicles? Because if you don't binarise the model correctly, that's what will happen

First discovered while modding, but successfully replicated on vanilla vehicle, more specifically, the T100.

Edit: Have done some more testing. Problem exists on all vehicles using this penetration material.

Edited by Brisse

That would be good. I always fear and i'm little frustrated when friendly vehicle try to overtake me or coming face on the other side of the road.

I've just noticed maxmem value from DEV launcher is settable up to 32 gb.. :confused:

Still haven't found a proper answer.. Why increase value settable from launcher if game will reject those values?

ramius86: Wait for it...

When i place a Attack/Defend Objective modul in zeus mode and i change the Area Size in the dialog the game freeze for 5-10 second. Bigger the area more time require. Is it normal?

Everyone on stable just got a big update. As for the reason there is no spotrep is probably because BIS' servers crashed right after releasing the techrep

Thanks for fixing the carrying playaction. :) Working great, I only need keep tweaking the offsets bit more.

Just wanted to mention that a lot of the helicopters don't have Main Rotor Flex like they should. The MH-9 is the only apparent one with it. What i mean by Rotor Flex, is that when the rotors get to speed, they curve upwards slightly. All of the heli's but the MH-9, are just straight flat spinning rotors. It really bothers me, visually.

The Merlin should have rotor flex as well (without having tested it). The rotors of merlin and littlebird also flex into the direction where you push your cyclic.

This is because both helicopters are ported from Take on Helicopters, where Bohemia spend a bit more love on helicopters.