will this have been the last update for dev branch until the final release??

why would it be, we are no longer getting the stuff that would make the release build (unless it was held back for reasons, see altis) everything new is more then likely day one patch stuff, since the release build was golded about a week ago

is there allready a bugreport for the reversed ladder on the new big orange building with the helipad on top? :) you have to climb the ladder up to go down. really wierd :D

its this building:

ogB625U.jpg

Edited by JoSchaap

Not sure if related to that my above inventory problem, but AI vehicles (at least Panthers) dont seem to engage enemy soldiers. The drove around but didnt shoot nearby enemies during dawn with already good light. Once bailed out from damaged panther the crew opened fire normally with their rifles.

Edit: Seem to be all AI land vehicles with turret - AI Kamysh also now ignored me. AI choppers engage enemy normally.

Edited by SaOk

One problem I also noticed on Altis is problems with LODs of certain buildings. For example, those large watch towers, when seen from a short distance, look like they are floating with no support below them.. the support will only become visible in the last LOD, which makes them a bit weird.

is there allready a bugreport for the reversed ladder on the new big orange building with the helipad on top? :) you have to climb the ladder up to go down. really wierd :D

I got that same thing for that building. I didn't know if it was because I landed on it and tried to go down. But you can still move up and down. push up when climbing ladder down, but you might fall off at the top. Also I had one of my AI get out of heli on top and he just walked off the edge. BUT also when I told my guy on the street to get back in heli which was still on top, he immediately was on board. from ground.

There are a few issues with a couple things in the object (fortifications) too. I thought I saw new camo nets in some a3 pictures but the ones we got were the same from a2.

Last thing for now, I told one of my guys on ground to board kajman and the Kaj tries to pick them up wherever they are. It tried picking him up crashing through trees, another time hitting a building

Well they fixed something because i can finally look around but still got the same fps issue :/

•Known issue: Reports of Altis not working at all on some PCs (being investigated with priority)

I wasn't really expecting them to fix it in a day, but good to know they are investigating it. Hopefully fix comes this week, since school starts next week :mad:

we added TripleBuffering as experimental

we use special RT instead of usual back buffer

so the performance and visual differences shall be neglible

(we don't use plain double buffering, it's similar to DB with page flip but more closer to TB)

any build after 109519 you may try

tripleBuffering=1; //default is 0 , in arma3.cfg

and tell me

if it runs faster or cure sync issues (big screens, special resolutions, multi monitors etc)

The 0fps bug and failure to load all lods is still present with 32bit systems, including my old PC that only runs 32bit and does 40fps on stratis

I wasn't really expecting them to fix it in a day, but good to know they are investigating it. Hopefully fix comes this week, since school starts next week :mad:

try the following... validate the game files through steam... I did this and it re-downloaded 140 odd megabytes.

then altis appeared and worked just fine.

everyone who is having issues... try this.

try the following... validate the game files through steam... I did this and it re-downloaded 140 odd megabytes.

then altis appeared and worked just fine.

everyone who is having issues... try this.

now... after you suggested this... i had the same problem with another game... after "repairing" it in steam everything worked fine... just try this!

btw... altis runs fine 6k VD +3k ObjectVD at a mountain near the big western city, watching down to it gives me 40-50fps

since last patch I am getting 'mission contains bad link to static object', is there any documentation as to what static objects class names have been changed?

AI vehicles stopped shooting when I had this enabled for the crew (through allUnits):

_x setSkill ["aimingaccuracy", 0.30 + (random 0.3)];
_x setSkill ["aimingShake", 0.30 + (random 0.4)];
_x setSkill ["aimingSpeed", 0.20 + (random 0.4)];
_x setSkill ["spotDistance", 0.25 + (random 0.4)];
_x setSkill ["spotTime", 0.20 + (random 0.4)];

After disabling code for units in vehicle, AI vehicles are deadly again. :S

No hiddenselections support for building?

coz, most of the re-skinned buildings use their owned model instead of a single one.

I commanded my AI driver to turn lights on in pickup, he confirmed, but didn't turn lights on :(

I commanded my AI driver to turn lights on in pickup, he confirmed, but didn't turn lights on :(

IIRC it depends on drivers' combat behaviour.

we added TripleBuffering as experimental

we use special RT instead of usual back buffer

so the performance and visual differences shall be neglible

(we don't use plain double buffering, it's similar to DB with page flip but more closer to TB)

any build after 109519 you may try

tripleBuffering=1; //default is 0 , in arma3.cfg

and tell me

if it runs faster or cure sync issues (big screens, special resolutions, multi monitors etc)

With this new triple buffering, should we disable the triple buffering in the NVIDIA control panel?

Something wrong with AI, I thought the set skills had effect, but randomly during playing all AI seem to get unresponsive in order to shoot anyone. FPS could be good and full daylight, but suddently AI vehicles dont shoot at all and AI units may only spot enemy when under 30m away. If trieing to spot the enemy units through binoculars it says unknown side.

Moved a buttload of "yay Altis" and similar posts to the Altis thread. Altis-related bug reports can still be made here, of course.

This Altis bug moved back from "Yay-Altis" thread where it was moved in error by someone highly knowledgeable in "buttloads":

I'm getting errors like these, as others above have noted, when placing units in editor:

1a1eb8272488265.jpg

0885df272488271.jpg

Le woops. To be fair, the image is blocked for me currently, so I didn't see it. Sorry. ;)