ZGuba I can confirm that crew helmets stick through turret roof of Kuma MBT. When I will have opportunity I will do a screenshot.

Since the update with the Offroad, the dust seems to come from the middle of the truck instead from the wheels:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336347427036088548/DE5B40BB4DCDAC6338D78B25532F66969B2F437D/

This is a bit irritating since it's easy to assume the truck is smoking.

Hi, we know about this issue, it should be fixed soon. :)

What happened for the wheel sound effects btw? Remember having those in alpha, but now there is no sound for it.

The most frequest action commands for the AI are pushed to the end of the list. We sometimes need to browse through several pages of nonsense commands like "take rifle X" x100 and "open door" x100 before getting to what we need - especially the inventory command.

What happened for the wheel sound effects btw? Remember having those in alpha, but now there is no sound for it.

You mean the irritating skidding sound ? I'm glad it's away.

You mean the irritating skidding sound ? I'm glad it's away.

Yeah me too, it was awfull

Yeah me too, it was awfull

+1 It was exceptionally annoying.

Maybe it wasnt perfect, but would nice to hear the tires having some contact with ground. Driving offroad off road is very silent smooth driving now. Meaning the effect that should be there between ground and tire rubber. And it would be more hearable when in 3rd person view.

I think some of the hitpoint locations on the Tempest (open) are messed up. The "HitLMWheel" and "HitRMWheel" refer to the rear wheels and the "HitLF2Wheel" and "HitRF2Wheel" refer to the middle wheels (which is the other way round on the Zamak).

Also, you can't seem to hit the wheels with bullets. I put a hitPart on it and the impact point was well behind the wheels.

maybe i'm blind but i see no helmets in there

Do shift+left click or Ctrl+left click work?

Works, cheers.

The reloading of a magazine and a single shell for the Scorcher takes the same time

And why is that a good thing? Is someone OCDing? :)

Fixed: auto-closing of GPS, watches, UAV PIP, compass when user switches to optics mode

Great!

Fixed: auto-closing of GPS, watches, UAV PIP, compass when user switches to optics mode

Does this mean the GPS will reappear after ADS?

And why is that a good thing? Is someone OCDing? :)

There was an issue that switching to different kind of ammunition took less time than reloading after shooting. I would dare to say that switching to another shell should take the same time no matter the kind of shell at least in case of artillery :icon_twisted:

There was an issue that switching to different kind of ammunition took less time than reloading after shooting. I would dare to say that switching to another shell should take the same time no matter the kind of shell at least in case of artillery :icon_twisted:

Oh, I thought that now the MG and the main cannon has the same reload time. Thanks for the explanation.

Oh, I thought that now the MG and the main cannon has the same reload time. Thanks for the explanation.

By bad, I am sorry, I should have made it more clear. On the other hand, I may look stupid bouncing all around, but adjusting reload time of cannon and MG to be the same is maybe a bit too much even for me :icon_twisted:

A little curious, did you find the space, or did something else have to go?

I've found a little bit of space, no feature has been dropped. Actually, I managed to get little more than it was available for GS. The price that had to be paid is that it's retrieved from Steam by another async. operation.

From today's changelog...

* Rudder / flaps / ailerons / elevators can now only be controlled when engine is

on. They can be controlled even when the airplane is on the ground and does not

move.

Does this mean that an aircraft with a engine that is damage 1 or no fuel will have no working control surfaces?

If this is the case, it'll make autorotation an impossibility. Fixed wing gliding too.

Edited by Tankbuster

What I do like to see in Arma 3 is OFP's mouse driving back. All you need to do is keep the cursor on the road. So elegant and easy... No need for the A-D-A-D-A-D (left-right-left) key sequence you have to perform on Arma 3 to keep yourself on the road. It also lets you brake really hard by throwing your tail to the left or right which is pretty cool and necessary in some situations. Arma 2 had a degraded form of mouse control, but it's also better than the no option we have right now.

See 4:51 onward: