And Please BIS release the Arma 2+OA MLODs That way people can properly port vehicels from Arma 2

I'm very disapointed bis, sorry but how many years has it been?

And to find that copy and paste have been used almost every vehicle is beyond me.

I mean the static guns have the same sound ever since arma 1!

You copy that too?

Extremely disappointed with vehicles and the content. This update just proved for me that going for futuristic setting was just dumb.

You could give OPFOR and BLUFOR the same vehicles just paint them differently and it wouldve been the same.

Almost every vehicle has the same GL/MG turret, no matter if its a ship, a mrap or an apc. Lot of vehicles are just sharing parts with others.

Static weapons and launchers are shared between factions like M2 machinegun was in OFP.

Theres such a small amount of infantry weapons, that i get a feeling there might be more hats in the game than weapons.

Same boats, submarines, turrets, CSWs, launchers,....

Im just imagining how great this game would have been with all the gameplay improvements (+altis) and improved/extended A2 content. damn...such a shame and waste of effort on trying to be "innovative".

Thing is, this has nothing to do with the futuristic setting. It's just laziness. Yeah, it takes a lot of work to create these weapon parts, but it's still lazy to have the same turret used by everyone. Worse to me is the unfinished content that was in this update. I really hope it all gets fixed, and quite frankly, I'm not going to ticket it because it's been this way since Alpha.

Just tried the Sports Hatchback.

Just out of curiosity.....did anyone, i mean ANYONE at BI drive it before you decided to implement it in the dev release? Are you aware that it probably out accellerates a Bugatti Veyron? A car that is supposed to have at TOPS 300bhp.

And which probably is FWD if the real world is anything to go by.

As i have said before, there´s a reason why people don´t use Nvidia PhysX for more then simple stuff like flags.

I think that Sports Hatchback is a bad joke from BIS side in response to some of the "we need more torque" posts popping out in the forums lately. I refuse to believe this sport hatchback config will get in the release version :)

I love the new urban camo version of OPFOR, did it come with today's update or did i just miss it until today?

Anybody getting weird ass crashes with screen flickers and rainbow checkerboard patterns and complete lockups?

Or is my graphics card finally biting the dust?

Just tried the Sports Hatchback.

Just out of curiosity.....did anyone, i mean ANYONE at BI drive it before you decided to implement it in the dev release? Are you aware that it probably out accellerates a Bugatti Veyron? A car that is supposed to have at TOPS 300bhp.

And which probably is FWD if the real world is anything to go by.

As i have said before, there´s a reason why people don´t use Nvidia PhysX for more then simple stuff like flags.

It has nothing to do with nVidia physx, it can be changed in the config. I think they put it in there for a bit of fun, getting a car these days to do 300km/h is not hard with the engine tech available now. This sports hatchback is still 100km/h off the Veyron's top speed.

I won't even mention the jet you have re-used for FOUR separate products now...

I was under the impression it's only been in three products! Operation Arrowhead, ACR and ARMA 3. What's the fourth?

Edited by AlphaCentauri
Derped

Anybody getting weird ass crashes with screen flickers and rainbow checkerboard patterns and complete lockups?

Or is my graphics card finally biting the dust?

I think its time your graphics card went to the grave....

And Please BIS release the Arma 2+OA MLODs That way people can properly port vehicels from Arma 2

Please BIS release the Arma 2+OA MLODs

Everyone quote this, with one size bigger font each time. This will speed the release of ACE 3 as well.

remind me what is it for ? 3D mesh ?

is it related to mesh animation ?

Please BIS release the Arma 2+OA MLODs

Everyone quote this, with one size bigger font each time. This will speed the release of ACE 3 as well.

THIS! I mean, if you can't make proper good vehicles then at least give the community means to do that for you! :j:

Thing is, this has nothing to do with the futuristic setting. It's just laziness. Yeah, it takes a lot of work to create these weapon parts, but it's still lazy to have the same turret used by everyone. Worse to me is the unfinished content that was in this update. I really hope it all gets fixed, and quite frankly, I'm not going to ticket it because it's been this way since Alpha.

I have been preaching this since we started getting content. Half of the vehicles are identical between factions. I think all blufor armor has the same body. All the turrets are the same. The Kamysh has the same gun as the independent apc. The civilians live in some low rent housing so they can afford the million dollar sportscars. There are no normal cars. I went to the civilians and I placed about 3 for each nationality and never used the same guy, and when I got into the game I couldn't tell who was who because they were all dressed the same. The fugitive and beggar are the same and surfers and commoners and civilians were all identical.

One thing that I had been waiting for was those huge HQ towers. Now that I see them in game I can honestly say that they are a really dumb idea. Why would you put anything bigger than a guard tower in the air? Those things are nothing but glorified coffins. How stupid does a military have to be to build one of those things. They are awesome, I'll give them that. But They are 2 stories with a third on top. Instead of being nice and safe on the ground behind walls, they decide it wasn't challenging enough. All it takes is one rocket and everyone inside dies. Either from the explosion (remember they are made from cargo containers and not armored) or from a 50 meter high collapse when support beams take damage. Why would anyone use these? 2 floors and a roof, yet a HQ on the ground is only 1. If anything they should be reversed. Coffin towers.

Edited by Victim9l3
too negative

Lol, just reverted to stable branch and I get 5-7 more frames than the latest dev build. Talking about optimizing things the opposite way:rolleyes:.

That's why it's called development. FPDR

It's not reflective of the release build, they just added a huge amount of content and tweaks and everyone is getting their panties in a twist because the huge content dump has some temporary issues.

Sheesh...

Performance has taken a hit for me again stuttering again down too 2k VD and 1k object yesterday was getting 10k VD and 4k object and ran smooth when i put all the new kit down slow and stuttery just looking at it

armoured vehicles tracks below ground

civ truck not level to ground

ai cant reverse tanks and armour refuse to do it

physx on some vehicles seem skrewed

I was under the impression it's only been in three products! Operation Arrowhead, ACR and ARMA 3. What's the fourth?

It has only appeared in ACR. The L-159 is not an L-39, and the only product with an L-159 was ACR. Op Arrowhead had an L-39.

Godamn it man tell us which new IFV!!!!

AAF's new IFV! Wen I turn in and out I see an interior with a steering wheel!

New IND APC sometimes cant make it out of the water... simply gets stuck when the first pair of wheels meets ground.

Also, countermeasures mode (Ctrl+G) doesn't work on any of the air vehicles

APC mirrors not working- why is that?

Edited by goldenfiver

New IND APC sometimes cant make it out of the water... simply gets stuck when the first pair of wheels meets ground.

Also, countermeasures mode (Ctrl+G) doesn't work on any of the air vehicles.

APC mirrors not working- why is that?

It should be Ctrl+C now

I'm disappointed from the lack of polish of the latest content.. given all the copy&paste one would expect some highter quality!!

-The M2A1 Slammer flies in the air when rammed by anoter tank from the rear.. (on the gunner hatch: its correct, not all merkava Mk4 have one.. modular armour covers it)

-In general traked vehicles have problem navigating through even the smallest obstacles..

-When the tanks are destroyed the turret disappears.. It shouldn't appen in RL but at least make it fly in the air for cool effect! You've got physX for?

-The AA vehicles fire its missiles only from one side.. (again!!! fixed by modders many times in arma2 tunguska already)

-M5 Sandstorm too fire its rockets only from the left center side.. regardless of the emptied tube position.. you shoul alternate left an right for more immersion

-The T-100 Varsuk in the field manual is reported to have an unmanned turret and 135mm cannon but the one ingame has a standard turret layout and 120mm gun..

-The FIA Armed Rover has a surfist crew and when moving and firing the gun the ejected shells lose their momentum.. (try moving forward and firing left.. the shells go out the worng side of the gun..)

This are the one I've found just toying around a bit..