I had the same issue yesterday. But you can still use the insigna today ?

Is anyone else getting this error in the editor when hitting Preview? image

It seems to happen only when I have a Game Logic unit Zeus and the required zeus modules inserted.

This is without any mods activated. No Steam cache integrity errors either.

It's a known issue, Zeus modules don't work until the Bootcamp content is released.

Where do you call ["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal from? Doesn't crash my Steam dev build.

When you call it in the debug console, it will crash, while spawning it will not. I'm not sure about other locations. Usually when you call certain things from the debug console the game crashes, for example, I reported a similar issue in the beta with the strategic map.

It's a known issue, Zeus modules don't work until the Bootcamp content is released.

Well that's odd, i was fooling around with Zeus in the VR room yesterday getting ready to use it to train my squad and a few randoms who happen to join the server. However, as expected from DEV branch, some things made it CTD. For example, i spawned a Rahim on the ground, went to pick it up, but as i press the Inventory key, it CTD'd.

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Yes, because VR suits are usually used in actual combat, and therefore need to be camouflaged :rolleyes:

Honestly, no. Camo's are un necessary. I do think, though, that maybe the glowing parts of the suits should glow a bright white color of the faction.

Nasty crash today. Went to black screen and had to quit with Task Manager.

In .rpt

File read error: addons\structures_f_data.pbo,ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
 ReadFile error 3e6, offset f78e000, address 00000CF4
 File read recovery from error 57 has failed with error 3e6
Error 3e6 reading file 'addons\structures_f_data.pbo'
ErrorMessage: Invalid access to memory location.

Is this known issue or do you want dump files?

EDIT: Did some checking and added crash files to this ticket:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19473

Edited by Das Attorney

@Kydoimos : confirmed : a white halo aroud the insigna.

===============================

If a call BIS_fnc_arsenal from a trigger, does the arsenal opened for every player on the map ?

Nasty crash today. Went to black screen and had to quit with Task Manager.

I've had this three times since yesterday's update.

not sure if it has been mentioned before but it would be great if the comments could be removed from the arsenal export code. it's really annoying to have to remove it everytime when just playing around. it should be pretty clear by the name/wording of the commands what is actually happening. removing the comments would make the code much more plug'n'playable.

sorry if i missed something and there's an easy fix..

As for the arsenal export code - could it be possible to have it in a syntax that is valid to paste into an Init field of a unit that you put down in the editor? If people find the current form useful, then perhaps two ways of exporting; one for the current syntax, one which is Init field friendly

-OP

As for the arsenal export code - could it be possible to have it in a syntax that is valid to paste into an Init field of a unit that you put down in the editor? If people find the current form useful, then perhaps two ways of exporting; one for the current syntax, one which is Init field friendly

-OP

For noobs like me, the init field friendly approach would be greatly appreciated.

And by the way it is possible to have the IDD of the arsenal ? Thanks :).

Edit : Seems Arsenal have an IDD of -1.

But if you want to know when the arsenal is open or not use ((finddisplay -1) displayCtrl 899)).

899 is the IDC of MouseArea in RscDisplayArsenal.

I don't know if its the correct way to do this but its do the job :).

Edited by NorX_Aengell

not sure if it has been mentioned before but it would be great if the comments could be removed from the arsenal export code. it's really annoying to have to remove it everytime when just playing around. it should be pretty clear by the name/wording of the commands what is actually happening. removing the comments would make the code much more plug'n'playable.

sorry if i missed something and there's an easy fix..

It would make so much sense if it was exported in the format it's stored in the profileNamespace, possibly wrapped in a function that applies the loadout to a unit.

For example: [<array of gear>, <unit>] call BIS_fnc_applyLoadout

I would just like to ask devs,what is going on with arma 3 naval stuf? We have enormous sea witch is not used a lot of times, will we ever posibly see a DLC with ships mybe or something similar? Thank yo

u

I would just like to ask devs,what is going on with arma 3 naval stuf? We have enormous sea witch is not used a lot of times, will we ever posibly see a DLC with ships mybe or something similar? Thank yo

u

i believe most players would preferred another fraction instead of naval combat that won't be used... the only way i see ships is when you can walk on them with boarding possibilities and so on... at the same time you need huge crew to use them...

I want more a transport aircraft than some naval stuf which will not be very used. Or as CrazyBaron said a new faction, but not a little army like AAF.

u

ursula.jpg

?

Is there a way to access the saved load-out out side of the game like a file location?

Config/model errors on Titan Launchers:

Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_B_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_B_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_I_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_I_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_O_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_O_Titan_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_B_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_B_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_I_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_I_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_O_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'
Bad secondary muzzle direction in launch_O_Titan_short_F:'muzzlePos2'-'muzzleEnd2'

Ticket here:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19486

i don't know why but the NATO and AAF Pilot uniforms have CSAT Glows.. since forever O.o

Oh come on you know what he meant: which.

I wholeheartedly support the inclusion of more sea witch.

(and boats).

I dont know what happened but when I launched the dev build today, it led me straight to the built-in 3d editor.. on the very top it said something about being obsolete. I had no mods running at all.