somewhere in the world there's a metal crazed fan who's quite happy right now. Maybe..

Now that you mention him, it is really odd that he didn´t appear for so long. I fear he might have gotten himself into the fighting in Ukraine....

Well I hope he is alright, wherever he might be.

VR is pretty wild with TPW mod running - you'll know what I mean. The Arsenal is very cool as well tho also wish it was straight in the editor.

I also second this.

BTW I love the FIA revamp ( vehicles, balaclavas, etc. )

So how do we define our own custom patches? Tried some basic cfgUnitInsignia stuff in the description.ext but no luck.

Turns out this is just done with setObjectTexture. Or can be done, anyway.

unit setobjecttextureglobal [1,"\a3\missions_f_epa\data\img\orbat\B_Aegis_ca.paa"];

somewhere in the world there's a metal crazed fan who's quite happy right now. Maybe..

Now that you mention him, it is really odd that he didn´t appear for so long. I fear he might have gotten himself into the fighting in Ukraine....

Well I hope he is alright, wherever he might be.

Haha yes its too bad he's not around to see these changes. It does sound like he was preoccupied by the Ukraine situation. And from the way he acts on the forums, he is not the type to silently sit back and watch. I wish all the best for him and hope he can one day appreciate how arma is coming along.

very important:

listen to the walking/footstep sound, they are audible to your left when

you look through your scope.

that wasn´t in the stable.

its very important to fix that behaviour.

thx...

I cant put scopes on most weapons in the Virtual Arsenal. :/

Confirmed. It doesn't appear to be working (yet?).

Known issue, fix already inbound.

No not working yet. It's mentioned multiple times in this thread. Will work after today's update.

Interesting that you can choose Voices for Brits, Yanks, Altians and Persians. I really wouldn't mind having these options in the profile to choose from.

Idea for Zeus: add an interactive item which would allow the players of given side to customize their loadout. Allow Zeus/mission maker to place a virtualized arsenal, in essence.

This was my first impression as well.

No purple/yellow pastel in the light, I love it! Something they really need to get on, the main problems I see with lighting currently.

Washed out clours (you can have desaturated scenes without washing everything out)

Lacking in contrast

Weeeeird colour palette (seriously, what's up with the purple sunrise/sunset. And the water is bright purple!)

Sky is too bright for Mediterranean theater, especially with bloom on. Sunlight hitting ground should be many times brighter than the sky.

Ground general illumination is way too low, the ground should reflect at least some of the blue from the sky. Currently the overbrightened sky, underbrightened ground, lack of colouring consistency... looks cheap.

(Oh, and give us back the coloured clouds!!!)

The story characters in the FIA category get random headgear assigned as well. Which causes some interesting things.

Thank you for noting this. We are aware of the issue and it will be fixed.

The VR Arsenal, love it. (when the player isn't carrying any weapon, he holds the void :rolleyes:)

But in the VR there's something not quite right, or is the ambient light (sunlight present). I'm accustomed to MGS VR and TRON. Where is it a darker environment and there is not the possibility of dazzling the player.

The existence of distance radius marks around the player was also welcome instead of saying the distance in a frame, its more visually appealing.

Maximum memory increased to 3072MB (-maxmem=3072 to use it)

Seriously? I mean, for real? Very cool. :cool:

• Added: New weapon parameter maxZeroing (fixes a scopes zeroing glitch)

This means - if you attach a RCO (default zero 300m) on SMG which has maxZeroing set to 100m , then the RCO will switch to 100m only?

Is the -maxmem=3072 parameter required for the game to use that amount, or will it autodetect it anyway?

It seems what when you are creating any kind of vehicle where you are a gunner AND a pilot/driver you cannot use the guns until you get out and then get in(tested with jets, ah9 and orca) and even then you cannot change the weapons. If i'm correct it was working yesterday. Also the Mi-48 gun is still bugged(see optics mode in mi-48 bugged in signature below).

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19462

Edited by Byku

Maximum memory increased to 3072MB (-maxmem=3072 to use it)

Seriously BIS this got to be the biggest news in a long time. Haven't tested but I expect people to give some feedback soon.

Thank you!