Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

TF86 Navy SEALs Pack

Wow, great job buddy, these are well made, well configured and very impressive models, keep up the good work!

Seriously great job dude! Awesome

Should be in everybody's addon folder:p

They are already fully ACE compatible. Also, in your ticket you say they are U.S. Special Forces but they aren't, they are Navy SEALs.

Well they aren't conventional forces :p

It was simplified language for the ticket's sake...I'm so sorry..

They are Special Operations Forces. Better?

Anyways, the more I use these, the more I love them. Great ACE config, awesome headgear and even custom NVGs!

Well they aren't conventional forces :p

It was simplified language for the ticket's sake...I'm so sorry..

They are Special Operations Forces. Better?

Anyways, the more I use these, the more I love them. Great ACE config, awesome headgear and even custom NVGs!

Much better, being a former soldier I wouldn't want anyone to get my Army and the Navy mixed up, lol. :P

just awesome :) !!!

wonderfull work !!!

Edit: Guys please stop the ot stuff how to call the SEALs, this thread is about ardvarkdb's units

What? These units are meant to represent Task Force 86 SEALs. :confused_o:

Again, great units. The best I've ever seen.

I'm glad some of you guys like the screenshots. :)

Thanks for the mirror Miller. Much appreciated. Currently working on a replacement pack. Might have something in a couple days. Never done one before so it requires some trial and error.

Amazing units! I will be using these in my future missions!

Working on a few missions with these guys, I really like the woodland guys. AOR guys are okay for the desert stuff.

Thx a lot for this great Pack..... its superb! A bit late, but DL Mirror and News by armed-assault.de ;)

download.jpg

Is there a replacement available for these units?

Would it be possible to get a marksman/sniper class and a saboteur/sapper? Not just for the equipment but those roles would be good to have on a team of these guys. :)

Could some one post a list of the class names for available Glasses/headgear? Id like to use them in a description.txt. Thanks, these are really going to add some new appeal to SEAL Team Six 4.

What? These units are meant to represent Task Force 86 SEALs. :confused_o:

Just didn't want the thread to be turned into some unnecessary ot-discussion (sf or sof...), that's all ;)

Dude, I'm downloading them, but I won't be able to use them for another couple of months (Yep, still in A-stan). The units look amazing and the community just keeps getting better putting out stuff for the lesser talented (like me). I greatly appreciate your work and I will definitely use these guys a lot.

Sweet stuff finally something that motivates me to get my own ass back to creating addons for arma :P

I am going to try them out once i get home on friday. Looking amazing anyways