Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

TF86 Navy SEALs Pack

Thanks to armaholic and armedassault.info for the mirrors! Much appreciated.

@AnimalMother92: I have never had this problem with any of the units. If it keeps happening let me know.

@Krycek: Those are combat shirts that they are wearing, which is why there is some white where camo would normally be. Not a bug, just a shirt style.

@Clawhammer:

Note this is just for vanilla Arma 2. The Ace version will be included in an upcoming ACE X update.

Version 1.1 for Vanilla Arma 2 released

See first post for download link.

s3s.jpg

*Click for larger version*

s4s.jpg

*Click for larger version*

Note this is just for vanilla Arma 2. The Ace version will be included in an upcoming ACE X update.

Ardvarkdb

Great work love those units :D cant wait for the acex version :D btw we getting some more extra stuff from the acex with the tf addon :D ?

great work, the only problem i have noticed on the new release (which is new to this release) is with the AR, his camelbak is not visible from the front (back), the textures are see through, if you go round to his side you can see the texture inside out i guess!

there is a case of disappearing backpacks too i noticed it when i used an ammo crate. and i know this isnt any fault of yours but ace needs to be fixed! when i use ace eyewear if using your custom personalised helmets the helmet disappears and doesnt come back until you restart the level!

When these are introduced into ACE X (Are they already?), can I delete the old @Seals folder and all my missions using them will be alright?

O__O

Thats a joke, right? :(

Negative:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/9740#note-25

http://dev-heaven.net/versions/show/520

Big content comes with ACE stable releases, the next being 1.2 which is due in around 23 days.

@ardvarkdb

I'll keep messing with the settings, but it was happening on all the units and I hadn't seen this issue before :confused:

Hey man,

Can i get a link (If it exists) to the original version of this (V1.0). I was using that and what VERY happy with the ability to customize headgear and such. But the addition of these static backpacks is TOTALLY killing it for me.

The backpacks are non-usable---am I to assume this is because it hasn't been made "compatible" with certain ACE features? Otherwise, great pack!

The backpacks are non-usable---am I to assume this is because it hasn't been made "compatible" with certain ACE features? Otherwise, great pack!

Exactly...I was kinda upset.

@[WOLF-01]PHANTOM and SolidSnacks

Read post #92: "Note this is just for vanilla Arma 2. The Ace version will be included in an upcoming ACE X update. "

This version is for DEFAULT ARMA 2. If you recall, the version without backpacks was for ACE. THIS VERSION IS NOT FOR ACE. The ACE version, which has no backpacks, will be released in June with the next stable ACE X release. I can release a small config pack that would remove the backpacks for the vanilla units or you can just wait a few weeks and just use the ACE X version.

Thanks for the updated mirrors!

This version is for DEFAULT ARMA 2. If you recall, the version without backpacks was for ACE. THIS VERSION IS NOT FOR ACE. The ACE version, which has no backpacks, will be released in June with the next stable ACE X release. I can release a small config pack that would remove the backpacks for the vanilla units or you can just wait a few weeks and just use the ACE X version.

If you could release some of the ACE config files that would be GREATLY appreciated sir.

wait please .... don't loose your time to create ace config folder we wait the next stable release

Ill wait for the ACE X release... as bad as i want them now... id rather wait than make you guys do useless work.

any thoughts on making a winter/snow variant however?

Edited by franklin

No rush, when it comes out I'm sure it will be great.

I am completely new to ARMA / ARMA 2 - I have purchased ARMA 2 and am now waiting for it to arrive.

Learning all I can about this fantstic looking sim/game.

I without question want to use this Navy SEAL mod. For a newbee can someone walk me through how I go about using this mod (as my default for guys playing). I plan to play Single Player mostly for the first several months.

Would like this mod to be my default for my troops as well as for any single player missions I develop with the editor as I try and learn the game.

Appreciate any and all help.

You would need a replacement pack. I hear Eki does them, you could try sending him a pm.

Need a "replacement pack"? Huh.

Ok, having never played any of the ARMA series yet (1 or 2) a question?

Do add on's do they typically apply to Player controlled men/teams. Or just to AI controlled units?

If I were DL this Navy SEAL add on, and play from there. Would the men I control automatically be in the form of these SEALs?

No. All unit addons are selectable via the Editor and can be used there. If you want to use them in Single Player, you need to download a replacement pack. No one had made one for these units yet.

Anyways, I don't think you can create a replacemnt for the Main Characters "Razor Team". You can for any other soldier though. I may be wrong.

No. All unit addons are selectable via the Editor and can be used there. If you want to use them in Single Player, you need to download a replacement pack. No one had made one for these units yet.

Anyways, I don't think you can create a replacemnt for the Main Characters "Razor Team". You can for any other soldier though. I may be wrong.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Huh, so with ARMA, one cannot play in Single Player mode while making the main characters apperance be different?

Are most add-ons (differing units) simply for MP and CO OP??

What if I create my own Single Player type missions (via the editor) can my player controlled character / unit ...then use these type mods / add-on's ..Such as NAVY SEALs (if there is a replacement pack made for them).

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Huh, so with ARMA, one cannot play in Single Player mode while making the main characters apperance be different?

Are most add-ons (differing units) simply for MP and CO OP??

What if I create my own Single Player type missions (via the editor) can my player controlled character / unit ...then use these type mods / add-on's ..Such as NAVY SEALs (if there is a replacement pack made for them).

When Enad says single-player, in this instance, he's talking about the scenarios and campaigns that come with the game. When you make your own missions, your player can pretty much any character ingame.

Also: a replacement pack is in the works.