Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Something just doesn't seem right about the shape of the vest though...around the shoulders. About the color: left seems to be more natural.

thanks guys, major consensus is left. which it should be im trying to get these as close to my uniform as possible. i possibly will make a project out of it. who knows...

New tint looks 1000 times better.

:D

For my work on the update on the Missilebox and related to this, to the IAWS (hopefully coming up which will be useful for the enduser), i did some research about dynamically add/remove weaponracks to planes hardpoints. Tests run well and the end result shows that it should be possible to raise the loadout flexibility to about 300% (rough guess).

QyKoFoQUoeA

I know it looks really ugly and is also out of scale and placements aren't 100% accurate. I was more about testing functionality than polishing it for perfect represantation. Please note how the weaponracks changes on changing weapon loadout.

Very nice Myke. This would be very good for the addon makers that make them jets, its an good way of having more option for you load out as in game play. Love the work. I know that Franze had an script like this for his F/A -18s where you could just change your load out next to an ammo truck. Very nice work Myke.

Edited by 1in1class
need

So I started from scratch. The Ud-4l will be entirely from my hand, unlike before with the free-ware model.

This should be pretty easy, I hope.

Looks ace mate, quite a few folk have been waiting for this I can tell you! Is it going to be compatible (i.e. Dimensions match) with Vila's APC?

@1in1class

aye, i know Franze's F/A-18 and while visually it looks the same, technically it is completely different. While Franze had all possible weapons outmodelled on the plane and just hiding not used ordinance, my approach will work with a really small amount of adaption with every plane and every weapon system.

So you are not limited to weapons that you added yourself but you can load any weapon that has been adapted.

Been working on this lately.

Oh, and before you watch any pictures, I have to confess two things. Johannes. There is some of your textures on these units, Shoes, and a sewing pattern. But you don't see it cuz the quality is so crappy. Second, I used Binkowski's sample model & materials etc. as a base. Will ask for permission later if you don't see this.

OK, back to the addon.

A couple of days ago i watched Red Dawn..... BING* IDEA* And then these units were born. They are also called Wolverines, BUT these are more modern. All the gear they have are from dead soldiers and some stuff is bought from e-bay. (Before country X-Invaded US of A) These units do only have camo cloths, but i will make with mixed and only civie cloths also. And I HAVE TRIEEEED! TRIED TRIED! to make the multicam look Good. But I never succeed.

Well anyway. Here is the pic.

arma2201004061856530154a0f588png.2.png

Image size 3.38mb

EDIT:::

Almost finished them today :D

More WIPs

arma22010040623470496d34a9e1cpng.2.pngarma2201004062342043355075bcfpng.2.png

Edited by Nixo
Removed reply to deleted posts

@1in1class

aye, i know Franze's F/A-18 and while visually it looks the same, technically it is completely different. While Franze had all possible weapons outmodelled on the plane and just hiding not used ordinance, my approach will work with a really small amount of adaption with every plane and every weapon system.

So you are not limited to weapons that you added yourself but you can load any weapon that has been adapted.

Sounds good. Keep it up, cant wait to see some jets with this options of the load out.

@binkowski, i dont know about your acu's but since i got home i have noticed mine are a different color (more red) i think the sand had something to do with that lol, the left one is more like mine were before i went!

Looks ace mate, quite a few folk have been waiting for this I can tell you! Is it going to be compatible (i.e. Dimensions match) with Vila's APC?

If his APC is to scale, then yes. Otherwise I can't say for certain. I'm probably going to make my own down the line, along with some other USCM stuff.

Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. ;)

Edit:

K here's an update. Started fleshing out the cockpit. Still need to go below the lowest window, so it's not exactly done.

Cockpit-Wireframe01_4-6-10.png

Cockpit-Wireframe02_4-6-10.png

Cockpit-Wireframe03_4-6-10.png

Cockpit4-6-10.png

The cockpit is currently 231 points and 231 faces, convenient.

Edited by b00ce

An unknown Operator is spotted on Duala.

opnew.jpg

arma22010040717230227.th.jpg

New Project, not named yet.

Another ConceptX vid, now including FFAR Pods. This will now expand the IAWS from planes only to general Air Weapons System. The last shown loadout is what a AH-1 actually carries.

Yw9NZY7D8_M

I have some of the pilot consoles modeled for the Ud-4l if you want..

That looks awesome Cesc!

Typical, I wait ages for just one Mastiff and then you, PUKF and PR all announce one :P

The more the merrier is all i say :D

Just incase you missed it on the PUKF wip thread...

10460287.th.jpg

Still tons to do!

Oh and the wheels are high poly versions so bear that in mind when you look at the poly count

The more the merrier is all i say :D

Just incase you missed it on the PUKF wip thread...

10460287.th.jpg

Still tons to do!

Oh and the wheels are high poly versions so bear that in mind when you look at the poly count

looks similar:D