Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Thought you didn't like Multicam? :p

He doesnt like multicam on US army guys....trust me i've had to face his rant over skype before on it.

Either way nice looking work bink. If you need to test the blend in factor in game again just let me know but i think you got the tone and contrast cracked now.

Yeah I still dislike Multicam, but it's the DEA and that's what they wear in Afghanistan. Yeah Aeneas we'll get in touch regarding the blend factor on skype someday lol.

Maybe Multi cam still dislikes you...:rolleyes:

Bink, does the custom pistol thingy mean, that if I have a pistol in my gear menu, it can be seen actually in the holster?

ohai...

*pictures*

you snapped. But no really they're looking good. and -

http://vimeo.com/6722474

in the video, some of the DEA agents wear acu and AOR 1/desert marpat. Just wanted to throw that out.

you snapped. But no really they're looking good. and -

http://vimeo.com/6722474

in the video, some of the DEA agents wear acu and AOR 1/desert marpat. Just wanted to throw that out.

Yeah I did. And that video was the inspiration for me to do these, and DaSquade's constant asking :bigsmile:

Anyway, my understanding was the guys in AOR 1 / ACU were a SOF team. I believe (could be wrong) that most DEA FAST teams are accompanied by a SOF team (MARSOC etc.). But I could be wrong. If I am, well then I may do multiple camo patterns.

From what i read (milpic.net if not mistaken) they indeed perform their operations with SOF groups and ANA soldiers. Where 'they' provide support so DEA can concentrate on their tasks.

Anyway, good job.

image-3D2B_4BAF81FD.jpg

A more cryptic and/or artistic way for me to advertise some future projects.

Amazing stuff!

--video removed per request by the author--

Edited by Reezo

Look like ardvarkdb's textures and helmet models to me Binkowski. If I were you I'd stop posting screenshots of addons that are clearly not your work.

Look like ardvarkdb's textures and helmet models to me Binkowski. If I were you I'd stop posting screenshots of addons that are clearly not your work.

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about. If I were you, I'd check your sources before posting crap like this. People do share work sometimes, you know. I've done it, shared and borrowed. Don't jump to conclusions.

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about. If I were you, I'd check your sources before posting crap like this. People do share work sometimes, you know. I've done it, shared and borrowed. Don't jump to conclusions.

He's not, so take your own advice. I've already spoken with Binkowski and stuff should have been removed / is being removed. We can move on to other topics now.

He's not, so take your own advice. I've already spoken with Binkowski and stuff should have been removed / is being removed. We can move on to other topics now.

it is quite funny that you of all people deny other people to use your stuff in their addons while your addons are basically complete rip offs from other addons.

What goes around comes around...

nearly everything on ardvarkdb's addon is original content created by other people (me, dasquade etc.). There is not much left that really is his "work"

Edited by Johannes

In that case, fair enough, my apologies.

it is quite funny that you of all people deny other people to use your stuff in their addons while your addons are basically complete rip offs from other addons.

What goes around comes around...

It's not that I don't mind sharing, I share all the time. It's that I have issues with people using stuff without asking.

nearly everything on ardvarkdb's addon is original content created by other people (me, dasquade etc.). There is not much left that really is his "work"

The entire point was permissions. I never say I make everything in my addons, I get permission to use everything and I have a very clearly laid out readme that can be seen in the first post of every addon that clearly lists who made what.

Edited by ardvarkdb

Yeah apologies I did not know ardvarkdb had been speaking to Binkowski and went into defense mode. I spoke to Binkowski 5 minutes ago to clear things up. Let the thread continue.

Yeah I did. And that video was the inspiration for me to do these, and DaSquade's constant asking :bigsmile:

Anyway, my understanding was the guys in AOR 1 / ACU were a SOF team. I believe (could be wrong) that most DEA FAST teams are accompanied by a SOF team (MARSOC etc.). But I could be wrong. If I am, well then I may do multiple camo patterns.

Could be possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sLjucUU83c&feature=related

in the nbc report, the mission consisted of US special forces, Afgan paramilitary, NATO troops and DEA agents. So it could be possible that they're being supported by other forces or at least in this one.

Anyways, just some more video's with DEA's wearing different camo's.

In the beginning of the video, you can see them wearing acu and dcu, at 1:59, they seem to be wearing desert DPM (maybe wrong if they are DEA or not) and at 4:18 it looks like they're wearing olive green flight suits.

Last video

hoped this helped.

Maybe you should have had a look at the fact that he has already spoken to Bink about it and cleared it up. Instead of starting it all over again just so you can tell everyone what you did.

ohai...

fin.

these might come back later.

click for higher res. my latest project.

Where'd you get the SCARs?

Where'd you get the SCARs?

ACEMod also has SCARs, featured in the "MagicBox" under (AE) Ammunition.

Edit: Apparently they do not, somehow my game thinks they do.

Edited by Requiem007