Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

OK, so I've been working on modeling a few new Sets of units and vehicles and porting some of the futuristic looking vehicles and weapons from assorted free 3d model websites trying to compile stuff i think would bring a different new aura to the game rather than take it back to stuff we've all see before in other mainstream video-games and on the history channel or the news. that is just what I've been working on as a whole, my baby project is my R.E.C.A. suit(Re-active Environmental Combat Armor) the idea behind it was to hard-case the human form for "Rambo" missions as well as add a futuristic/ Metal gear solid ninja guy/ Iron-man/ Dead-space looking unit that i hope everyone will enjoy to your arsenal of add-ons.with it I'm going to add a new animation for bino's/LD since I'm integrating those into the helmet's visor just simple one of a guy seeming to press a button on his head. Also don't worry im not making the unit Uber godlike without opposition, the new OPFOR units will have an equivalent of sorts. i figure more tanks, APC's and aircraft brimming with weapons will work. i'll post some pic's of some of the more finished models tomorrow Night all.

Edited by Sinjuma
i was being a Jackass

holy shit dude this is going to fit in well with my republic of fiji mods ive got hidden in anzac, got me somewhat excited now. is there any airports?

WIP screenshots of a Warrior IFV I've been slogging away at on and off for far too long now:

jjcwarrior2.jpg

jjcwarrior1.jpg

jjcwarrior3.jpg

Workable in-game but tons to do yet if it's going to get anywhere near good enough for a release (sort out the super shiny materials, develop proper textures to replace the placeholders, res LODs, better interior, etc., etc.). It's the first addon I've tried to produce - from blender to in-game has been a fun/hell learning experience!

Warrior & Fiji island - two highly wanted addons! Keep it up guys!

Finished up the last camo variant for the SEALs pack I have been working on last night. Just need to tweak the config and add an ace version for the units and they'll be ready for release.

aor1s.jpg

(click for full size)

Very good work as always ardvarkdb :yay::yay::yay:

jayjayc I think I love you!

Great to see a Warrior coming to ArmA! Typical though that you wait ages and then you and PR plan to release one! Love it.

Looks nice. It looks like a whole lot of work :p

You should give the blurred rotor blades a little pitch so they don't disappear when viewed from straight on.

Also, in this lighting the black in the exhaust ports appears much too black. It really deadens the impact of the rest of the model.

The interior looks nice. The flat blue/black texture of the dash between the dials makes it seem a but unearthly but the rest seems well done.

My seahawk in ArmA 2!!

That' some reall good and detailed work. ;)

My seahawk in ArmA 2!!

I could kiss you for the rotor detail alone.

Non texture. Non normal map.

Just beauty render for my desktop.

0_24c35_1764ff0c_XL.jpg

Nice work and cool reflections on that an-12 alesh:)