Just tested this. Ya, seems to be fixed for indfor, not for opfor.

Could You, please, be more specific? I have randomly tried some OPFOR FIA characters without any issue, maybe just bad luck on my side :icon_twisted:

It has no collision geometry :Oo:

Yes:

aczjmaqt.jpg

Also this, don't know the technical term for it but it's about not rendering objects out of your FOV, few degrees to the side *puff* a giant cannon:

adjOsyzh.jpg adc2Ad47.jpg

That is the OpFor arty.

Could You, please, be more specific? I have randomly tried some OPFOR FIA characters without any issue, maybe just bad luck on my side :icon_twisted:

I tested it the quick way by placing suckfor FIA in the editor and bestfor CSAT soldier (player), then shot him and tried to take his uniform. It's a no-go. I'm assuming they all use the same uniform classname, so I'm also assuming this method should work.

I'm assuming they all use the same uniform classname, so I'm also assuming this method should work.

Good try, but no, they aren't. I am sorry to inform you that there are different uniform classes for BLUFOR, OPFOR and Independent FIA soldiers :icon_twisted:

Good try, but no, they aren't. I am sorry to inform you that there are different uniform classes for BLUFOR, OPFOR and Independent FIA soldiers :icon_twisted:

In that case, why did I manage to take the uniform when using AAF soldier? ;)

Also this, don't know the technical term for it but it's about not rendering objects out of your FOV, few degrees to the side *puff* a giant cannon:

This bug was already in Arma 2 and has never been fixed :(

If you experience UI (script) errors due to yesterday’s update - please try to go to Interface Layout options, apply them and restart the game. For most people the issue should have auto-corrected itself.

Am I the only one having problems with the reverse in the Panther variants ( the normal and the AA )? Sometimes when as commander you order reverse, it does it in slow motion ( like if the driver is using forward and reverse at the same time ).

Is there a ticket for the bug where firemode changes for stupid reasons, like throwing grenades? This gets me killed.

Yup, kudos to Lukáš for this :ok:

Fixed: Slammer accelerating too fast

Fixed: Slammer should have 5 forward gears

Nice to see that fixed, but the BTR-K still has the same issue - well, nearly the same at least. It has no slow, normal or fast speed. Only goes after one maximum speed for around 70 km/h (I believe it was).

Either way, there is a ticket about it right here: TICKET #0011663

Lukáš BábíÄek made the new awesome light shafts during his spare time?

One big applause to him

Wow! Those light rays are done excellently. Thanks Lukáš!

Tweaked: 120mm cannon firing effect

I see the fume extractor working.. good but still need some work:

-muzzle blast look ugly and low res compared to other smaller guns.

-APDSFS round hitting water throws up dirt and rocks instead of water.. also the effect is smaller than the one of he coax mg.. look:

fdyu5i.jpg

-APDSFS rounds hit effect sparks still invisible at night..

Lukáš BábíÄek made the new awesome light shafts during his spare time?

Like the new sun and it's light shafts effect. Also like that Altis airport got new taxi lights but would be even better if the "cotton ball/halo effect" was removed from the taxi and runway lights.

/KC

The light shafts look amazing, though I have run into a bug.

When I look in the direction of the sun while standing still, my rifle and arm will turn completely white: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884120578924556295/12D666639463549BED8BF8EB889685FBA0A82444/

This does not happen when I move, only when standing still. And when I look in the opposite direction, everything is fine too.

Looking at that picture I certainly feel that the effects need to be toned down. Personal opinion of course.

isn't that pic from first implemenation? it was toned down since in following updates

No, I just made that picture tonight to show the problem.

It isn't all that severe imo, just hit the perfect spot with the sun for that picture I guess :p

Nice to see that fixed, but the BTR-K still has the same issue

I'd love to deliver stuff faster, but I don't have more hands and heads than average human :619:

I'd love to deliver stuff faster, but I don't have more hands and heads than average human :619:

WHY NOT? :mad: