Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or does x setDamage 1 turn items invisible now?

I like to use that trick to place weapons, etc as decoration, but doing so now turns them invisible in 3den.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 5:07 AM, lexx said:

Is it just me or does x setDamage 1 turn items invisible now?

I like to use that trick to place weapons, etc as decoration, but doing so now turns them invisible in 3den.

I use the same trick and I just checked, but it seems to be working fine for me, Bags dont seem to want to stick around but everything else seems to work. so not a global issue. curious as to what the issue could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, seems to be working again now. No idea what the issue was that caused this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dyrmoon said:

Yes, but it is very demanding on fps.

Yes, very.

If you absolutely have to look for #explosion, nearestObject is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to me like your game plays 5.1 sound while you don't have 5.1 sound - that would explain why sound from certain directions have a much lower volume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lexx said:

Seems to me like your game plays 5.1 sound while you don't have 5.1 sound - that would explain why sound from certain directions have a much lower volume.


Maybe. About two weeks I find out if your thought was right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please Bi enable the holster ! CSAT needs this! (and maybe a CSAT helmet  covered by fabric or net)

EG0xF5ZW4AA-Je1.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how topic is to post this but please, continue with port/developing to the Linux systems too. I'm tired of being hostage to microsoft and its bugs. :(((

 

Thank you all of you and your work with ArmA game/simulator.

 

Greetings, Igor.

 

English is not my first language.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, igorpa2 said:

I don't know how topic is to post this but please, continue with port/developing to the Linux systems too. I'm tired of being hostage to microsoft and its bugs. :(((

 

Thank you all of you and your work with Arma game/simulator.

 

Greetings, Igor.

 

English is not my first language.

Port will most likely not be continued. But you can run the windows version with Proton just fine, even with mods like TFAR/ACRE.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we don't have "action menu" like in DayZ Standalone/Squad, it would be really nice if Apex Controls Preset selected, to remove the following actions via mouse wheel:

"reload" (ArmA 3 Controls Preset)

"get out"
"eject"
"turn out/in"
"lights on/off"
"(cancel) manual fire"
"gear up/down"
"auto-hover on/off"
"auto-vectoring off/on"
"flaps down/up"
since there are default buttons assigned for it. It only clutters the action menu unnecessarily, really.

 

I understand when there are actions like:
"engine on/off"
"inventory"
"collision lights on/off"
"to driver's/commander's/gunner's/passanger's seat"

 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T60801 (March 2013)
Offroad speed goes up to 200 km/h, but on the speedometer, the speed stops at 140 km/h, despite it having visual indications exactly up to 200 km/h
NN0fJfz.jpg

 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T63522 (March 2013)

3GL infrared flares (3rnd_UGL_FlareCIR_F) visible without NV goggles.

No such problem with IR grenade [NATO]!

JnIVQhW.jpg

G8WiqpZ.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Groove_C said:

@killzone_kid

Do you eventually know, by now, how this could be fixed?

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T65968 - underbarrel grenades don't pass/break glass and underbarrel smoke grenades don't break glass, but pass through it as if it wasn't even there.

 

Important for CQB!


would probably be better to address this to @reyhard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since A3 was reworked to be even more suitable for pilots with joysticks (vs. A2), although still very playable with keyboard, this issue has to be fixed, despite it concerning game engine!

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T66178 (April 2013) - helicopter cyclic left and right joystick input limits do not match keyboard input limits (see ticket screenshot).

 

With helis like Pawnee, it's not that obvious, because it's pretty light/sensitive.

With helis like Huron/Taru, it's buch more obvious, since they are much heavier/less sensitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody knows what was the exact problem?

Fixed: A potential Backpack inventory glitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 6:28 AM, Groove_C said:

Since we don't have "action menu" like in DayZ Standalone/Squad, it would be really nice if Apex Controls Preset selected, to remove the following actions via mouse wheel:

"reload" (ArmA 3 Controls Preset)

"get out"
"eject"
"turn out/in"
"lights on/off"
"(cancel) manual fire"
"gear up/down""auto-hover on/off"
"auto-vectoring off/on"
"flaps down/up"
since there are default buttons assigned for it. It only clutters the action menu unnecessarily, really.

 

I understand when there are actions like:
"engine on/off"
"inventory"
"collision lights on/off"
"to driver's/commander's/gunner's/passanger's seat"

 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T60801 (March 2013)
Offroad speed goes up to 200 km/h, but on the speedometer, the speed stops at 140 km/h, despite it having visual indications exactly up to 200 km/h
 

 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T63522 (March 2013)

3GL infrared flares (3rnd_UGL_FlareCIR_F) visible without NV goggles.

No such problem with IR grenade [NATO]!

 

G8WiqpZ.jpg

 

Yes, but, ifrared flares are still pyrotechnics a d simply "burn" to emit a light that is in case of a IR flare closer to IR. So it should be a dark red visible  one btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Groove_C said:

Anybody knows what was the exact problem?

Fixed: A potential Backpack inventory glitch

Sometimes the backpack inventory was essentially desynced. Never experienced it myself but I saw reports about that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i repeat again ... at the left williams old vanilla character and at right a fijan... please BI  work on the skins

EIHXv9sWkAA7irz.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤣😂😅 something definitely went wrong during the surgery.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Groove_C said:

Anybody knows what was the exact problem?

Fixed: A potential Backpack inventory glitch

Some minor fix that could potentially resolve bigger issues. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 6:28 AM, Groove_C said:

Since we don't have "action menu" like in DayZ Standalone/Squad, it would be really nice if Apex Controls Preset selected, to remove the following actions via mouse wheel:

"reload" (ArmA 3 Controls Preset)

"get out"
"eject"
"turn out/in"
"lights on/off"
"(cancel) manual fire"
"gear up/down"
"auto-hover on/off"
"auto-vectoring off/on"
"flaps down/up"
since there are default buttons assigned for it. It only clutters the action menu unnecessarily, really.

 

 

The action menu comes in very handy if you use a HOTAS that includes a virtual mouse....all these functions dont have to be on the HOTAS and you can still fly without touching the keyboard at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×