Completely black appearance of destroyed Offroad (Repair) needs to be fixed.

LP7EXUe.jpg

• Like 2

Firstly I'd like to leave an apologize that I've been an asshole last year. I'm sorry for everyone, who bothered.

Here's the thing I actually want to post is: disableCollisionsWith is bugged? Looks like it behave wrongly if multiple disableCollisionsWith run on an object. This ruins what I want to do.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146288

• Thanks 1

the black textures of QLin is too dark, the same camo for Prowler maintains all details in Qlin becomes a  black spot, i think is a matter of rvmat values,  is a beautiful and useful asset
414ED66F2C0582B518D0E10716174D75C9225E1C

Applying custom materials to the Ifrit via hiddenSelectionsMaterials or setObjectMaterial breaks the Ifrit's shadows. This issue seems to fix when you have two of the same models spawned, within range of each other for both objects' shadows to render.

20200116152020_1.jpg

20200116152037_1.jpg

Also I think hiddenSelectionsMaterials breaks the glass hiding from damage too.

20200116152138_1.jpg

PLEASE fix this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

PLEASE fix this.

feedback tracker ticket link?

20 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

Applying custom materials to the Ifrit via hiddenSelectionsMaterials or setObjectMaterial breaks the Ifrit's shadows. This issue seems to fix when you have two of the same models spawned, within range of each other for both objects' shadows to render.

I had that same problem with one of my vehicles. The reason was that the shadow LOD was part of the camo named selection. Setting a "real" material on that caused it to go invisible. 

• Thanks 1

fixes still needed:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143979 MIM-145 Defender, AN/MPQ-105 Radar, S-750 Rhea and R-750 Cronus Radar continue to emit sound after being destroyed (like T-100 Varsuk did before)

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T137524 Qilin LSV's RVMATs make it darker than other CSAT vehicles (same problem with tropical camo)

8VVMD5D.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zukov said:

and the black version too

The quilin has the right texture gamma value abs actualy blends in into the terrain colour. It

's all the older textures that are wrong after the "visual upgrade" in 1.64. All old CSAT hex vehicles are way to bright, almost like winter camo.

13 hours ago, Beagle said:

The quilin has the right texture gamma value abs actualy blends in into the terrain colour. It

's all the older textures that are wrong after the "visual upgrade" in 1.64. All old CSAT hex vehicles are way to bright, almost like winter camo.

But Angara which is from April 2018, post Apex, where Quilin comes from, is as bright as Varsuk from 2013, so...

XnD4yyI.jpg