found an BUG WITH THE ABR 7,62mm RIFLE

the iron side has no function. the hits are all 1m to deep off 100m ( when you use the cross sight in 3rd person is ok ) - and chance the elevation 100m - 600m has no effect.

Edited by JgBtl292

From 4/23 dev branch update:

"•Crash hotfix"

Can we get more details on this?

There was not a whole lot of detail in the logged commit, but it had something to do with transferring arrays (so that could translate to anything).

Decreased triggerTime of Minigun ammo. Also removed explosive effects from 7.62mm Minigun ammo that were inevitably inherited from SubmunitionBase class of ammo (AH-9 minigun should behave well yet again)

Yes! Good change

Hi - I never noticed this problem before. Good luck getting this one sorted, it sounds like a nasty bug.

Is the walking/sprint animation new? Can´t remember i found a horse in one of the villages, for me it looks like a ride with a pony on Altis.

DNA or Jay could you please talk a little about @Endstar joining your team? (The darkside) :)

Will he be working on rope physx? ;)

DNA or Jay could you please talk a little about @Endstar joining your team? (The darkside) :)

Will he be working on rope physx? ;)

where did you get this information?

Is the walking/sprint animation new? Can´t remember i found a horse in one of the villages, for me it looks like a ride with a pony on Altis.

......What???

Tell you what... You go get some sleep, and come back another time. We'll take a look at them horses for you...:j:

where did you get this information?

He clearly means @Endstar's Twitter where he specified that he cannot confirm nor deny :icon_twisted: I would dare say that it is a bit off topic here.

Yes my question was off topic and small troll, sorry BIS :icon_twisted:

Will the new command squadParams be documented in the wiki like the new moveInAny? Not sure what this one does. :D

Thank you.

Currently seen weapon sway is untweaked engine technology that will be disabled until properly tweaked and explained. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but the exaggerated fatigue sway is still present in dev build 123901.

Are you using SweetFX?

No - did not even know what SweetFX was until I just looked it up :)

Also no recording software was running at the time - the screenshots are just from steam's screenshot tool

Only saw it that one time though, I've since switched back to stable.

Hey I know this is probably something everyone else has asked for on the forums but so far there have been few results. When is Bohemia going to start releasing new weapons & vehicles in ARMA 3? I know I can download mods etc but currently 40+ weapons does not cut it for a simulator. They could port over the majority of ARMA 2s weapons as most of them would still fit in with the year 2035. The AK series & the AR-15 series would still be around without a doubt. With vehicles the only main question I have is why the Merkava as the MBT & not the Leopard, Challenger or more likely Abrams as the MBT? Israeli tanks while ok are not that impressive compared to their European & American counterparts.

I hope someone takes notice of this but I doubt it will have any effect except someone telling me to be silent.

Will the new command squadParams be documented in the wiki like the new moveInAny? Not sure what this one does. :D

I don't know the precise syntax, but it's a rather cool command which I suspect will be used in many creative ways. It allows you to retrieve the squad.xml parameters of any player (their squad and their individual intel).

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

When is Bohemia going to start releasing new weapons & vehicles in ARMA 3?

Hi, we're currently writing up the first of two blogs which will outline our plans for 2014 and 2015 - including new content of course. We have no plans to port Arma 2 content to Arma 3 in an official way. What we've done is release the majority of those assets under generous content licenses which allow mods to port them. Liking or disliking the Arma 3 ORBAT and its 2035 setting is at least partly subjective I'd say :)

AI soldiers do engage the revealed infantry target, which they can't "see", if they are given "Engage at will" command, and they will break from the formation. But with AT and vehicles things seem to be more complicated. To make sure AT engages, he must be ordered to move to a position where he has the line of sight...or he may be just clueless, trying to look around (or to the ground), not moving anywhere.

If AI is the leader, they are just stuck there.

Ideal (I guess) would be that he'd at least try to move to the target to get the LOS.

PS. Sometimes even when AT-guy sees the target, he moves at a good position, crouches, takes out his launcher and ..there is a rock blocking the line of sight.

And nothing happens. Never.

Arma3 AI is usually pretty good, often impressive, but these kind of wtf-moments may break the mission sometimes.

I see serious problems in MP on the dev branch versus the stable in regards to non-local objects.

The position of non-local objects is uncertain, and sometimes updates the object to be many meters from its last location.

The position of non-local vehicles is often uncertain, resulting in vehicles frozen in the air where they are not really at (seemingly with physics disabled, as they 'hover' until you get in)

Both of these are observed with lots of vehicles/units in the game. I tried a configuration of different machines on a healthy gigabit network. the same mission between the current stable and yesterday's dev branch (have seen the problem for a few patches now)

I haven't seen anyone really talking about this, so I don't know if it is something wrong locally, or if it just doesn't show up on altis life servers so nobody else has noticed it (JOKING!)

Hello,

Could you please create a ticket on our feedback tracker describing the problem and send me link to the ticket in response?

Thank you!

Hi, we're currently writing up the first of two blogs which will outline our plans for 2014 and 2015 - including new content of course. We have no plans to port Arma 2 content to Arma 3 in an official way.

Does that mean today? :confused:

On the other hand porting A2 content no please, but improving to A3 some of the content like you have done with the ACR, BAF or PMC DLCs IMO would be worth it. For example IMO the ACR DLC was too short-lived, and had some nice content besides the Pandur and the jet that you have already improved could be really nice ( like the trucks or the Dingo ).

Edited by MistyRonin

mods are not the way for more content when 95% from it you can not use on MP servers ^^ ( and then is zeus to ^^ )

but please make the green complete with an AA tank and a howitzer and a Attak Copter - for pvp mp battles !!

i have no problem too pay for content packs all 3-6 months months for 10-15 € with content in one pack for all sides blue red green.

Edited by JgBtl292

but please make the green complete with an AA tank and a howitzer and a Attak Copter - for pvp mp battles !!

The AAF are supposed to be "underpowered" that way.

Grenades pass through walls, bouncing constantly on the floor.