But, it's just a esthetic thing, besides the double listing, it works fine.

We see what's causing it, but don't yet have a solution for this particular method of adding campaigns - continuing to investigate.

We see what's causing it, but don't yet have a solution for this particular method of adding campaigns - continuing to investigate.

Ok, never mind. If its possible to fix it in the future would be nice ( it's not urgent ), or if there is an alternative method too.

Thank you!

My tanks produce dust just fine when driving and firing? Or do you mean that when real life tanks fire, the shockwave kicks up dust a few meters all around the tank, much further than in Arma?

I don't see any dust kicked up around the tank, just the smoke from the muzzle blast.

I don't see any dust kicked up around the tank, just the smoke from the muzzle blast.

Could you please take screenshots/video and report it via Feedback Tracker? I am not able to reproduce it. Thanks

It may be connected to your particle quality setting.

In this effect there should be some dust everytime.

Superb nice the new Tactics soundtrack that was included in the new DEV-version, but cant find it in the game configs (?), only as separate files in bonus folder.

• The mission intel OSD was showing the wrong location information in Maxwell

There are a few locations the showOSD function doesn't display properly, mostly in the South. Girna, Agios Cephas, Ioannis, LZ Connor - they all show 'North-west Stratis'.

Superb nice the new Tactics soundtrack that was included in the new DEV-version, but cant find it in the game configs (?), only as separate files in bonus folder.

Where are you searching? Aren't they inside the music_f.pbo or music_f_epa.pbo?

CfgMusic, but dosent also seem to be in music_f_epa.pbo. Maybe its part of the campaign file (if the track is in it, havent finished it yet), but would be great to have it included in CfgMusic too so it could be used in custom missions. (Sorry for partial offtopic, but couldnt find better thread to ask and didnt want to create new one for this small question.)

No surprise in the spotrep :(, no tools no hidden content who had never seen,

http://dev.arma3.com/spotrep-00013

Maybe a day, the lights of vehicules and the limitation of light in the game would be solved, maybe...

Edited by R0adki11

No surprise in the spotrep :(, no tools...

This actually, makes me very very sad.

31-10-2013

EXE rev. 111700

Size: ~203 MB

I only have ~115MB

Under steam : verify your file integrity, if no problem, you had download all the package.

I should know this, but is there a way to get rid of the periodic black-window pop-ups that occur? script errors or something. I'm on the development build.

If they are absolutely unavoidable on the dev build, I'd be happy to go off dev build, but I'd like to know if that's the case.

I verified my game cache already. still happens...even on the new released campaign.

Edited by matt_gold

I should know this, but is there a way to get rid of the periodic black-window pop-ups that occur? script errors or something. I'm on the development build.

If they are absolutely unavoidable on the dev build, I'd be happy to go off dev build, but I'd like to know if that's the case.

I verified my game cache already. still happens...even on the new released campaign.

The error reporting is on by default on the dev branch to help debugging. I don't think it's toggable though.

Yay!

Added: Small objects (courtesy of the DayZ stand-alone team):

Canteen

Water bottle

Baked beans

Cereal box

Powdered milk

Rice

Antibiotics

Bandages

Blood bag

Defibrillator

Disinfectant spray

Pain killers

Vitamin bottle

Water purification tablets

Duct tape

Batteries

Box of matches

Butane canister

Butane torch

Heatpack

Gas cooker

Gas canister (medium)

Can opener

Tin container

Fire extinguisher

Shovel

Metal wire

Usable or decoration????

Added: Small objects (courtesy of the DayZ stand-alone team):

Canteen

Water bottle

Baked beans

Cereal box

Powdered milk

Rice

Antibiotics

Bandages

Blood bag

Defibrillator

Disinfectant spray

Pain killers

Vitamin bottle

Water purification tablets

Duct tape

Batteries

Box of matches

Butane canister

Butane torch

Heatpack

Gas cooker

Gas canister (medium)

Can opener

Tin container

Fire extinguisher

Shovel

Metal wire

Usable or decoration????

Decoration.

Decoration.

Mods and scripts can make them usable. We just need them to be able to be inventory items now.

Mods and scripts can make them usable. We just need them to be able to be inventory items now.

Ticket

Well that would be a pretty major change, and since it says "tweaked", I'm guessing not.

"Terrain shadows tweaked"

What changed exactly?

By "terrain shadows" we mean the actual shadow spaces created by the relief of the terrain. We did a direct comparison to Arma 2's terrain shadows and concluded some of the changes may not be intentional - but have rather snuck in during the years of development (compatibility with new features e.g.). So we are seeing which parts are bugs that can be fixed and what would require more work, or is not feasible now. So you may consider it an on-going investigation :)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1478

Any chance to get a statement of a developer in this matter? It´s an already long existing bug that seems to be sticked to each Game Version.

Is there anythings at Data to provide in order to better track down or reproduce that Issue? Because sometimes it works and sometimes it dont...which is pretty nasty

regards

Memphis