The vibrating weapon when highly fatigued is still there unfortunately.

There is a problem with AssignAsCargo command due to some engine changes. Fix is on the way.

Please sort this promptly. Being unable to get guys into vehicles via the assignascargo / dogetin scripting combo is quite crippling.

A little elf hiding some caps has been found and dealt with, thus the caps shall be available again

lulz

yeah, new fatigue(slowing down) is back ^^. Awesome

:yay:

I'm so happy BIS! Thanks! This should really bring some disadvantages for over geared people and those who just use that sprint button all the time. I'm glad I haven't deleted some fatigue test missions.

yeah, new fatigue(slowing down) is back ^^. Awesome

good to hear. now i just hope losing aim precision isnt the only way heavier and bigger weapons are differentiated from smaller ones. because inertia.

:yay:

I'm so happy BIS! Thanks! This should really bring some disadvantages for over geared people and those who just use that sprint button all the time. I'm glad I haven't deleted some fatigue test missions.

Yay! Finally.

Facewear (former glasses) has mass correctly set

Interesting that it's facewear now. Could it be for things like balaclavas and hoods?

Interesting that it's facewear now. Could it be for things like balaclavas and hoods?

I believe they plan to add balaclavas for FIA, forget where I read that though

So you probably can have balaclava underneath helmet? Nice.

I believe they plan to add balaclavas for FIA, forget where I read that though

It's in the latest SITREP (#62)

http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00062

This means the Virtual Reality world and its supporting objects, but also gear updates for the FIA faction, such as balaclavas.

Can see one being worn here by the AAF chap in addition to a cap (headgear slot item):

http://arma3.com/assets/img/post/images/roadmap_14_15_16.jpg

Nice.

In that sitrep they also go over that silencer configuration thing.

I wonder if it will be possible to just set a sound per gun, and then a sound VOLUME per silencer, but not like a regular volume. Some type of ratio to the guns normal sound I guess? Or the default silencer sound or somthing.

Like it would be like:

Silencer X

.85 of the default silenced volume for all guns (that it fits on)

But plays weapon specific sounds. (Albeit at X of normal silenced volume)

This way mods could have like tiered supressors.

You could get a better one or something, making some more effective than others.

Not sure how most config values work, but theoretically they could just make it so the default silenced volume value is the same volume as the default silenced volume, then it only applies when that ratio is adjusted, or maybe that is too hard.

Arghh, I am sure they already finished this system. I hope they did something like this.

That way you could have silencers have different volumes (one be actually better than the other) but still have the nice per-weapon sound.

I don't know....

:confused:

MikeTim, with the new system you can pretty much assign sound (as many as you like) and volume (individually for each sound or muzzle accessory) as you please.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Anyone else having this problem? I have had it for quite some time now.

I order my squad to engage anything, then I regret that, and order them to regroup. The problem is that they ignore the order to regroup when they are in the "engage" state. It happens every single time, it never works.

A little elf hiding some caps has been found and dealt with, thus the caps shall be available again

lulz

You never know what you find hiding in the configs. :oops: Anyways, glad to make you lol'd. :bounce3:

Hello,

I'm a diver and I think that to make the game more realistic you need to make the soldier to dive at least 30 meters and more then that he will die.

Why ? Because people can't dive more then a 30 meters with out a special container, solider that dive that low are not going to combat (only sabotage or intelligence missions).

So if you'll make it happen it can be very nice.

PS

There is a lot of other staff that can be add for making the game more realistic ( diving time, container statues...) , but I think i'ts to much.

All in all, the whole diving and water-combat is so unfinished.

We have one boat, one weapon and thats all. I think that there is much more potential to make this very special kind of warfare more attractive to use.

Anyone else having this problem? I have had it for quite some time now.

I order my squad to engage anything, then I regret that, and order them to regroup. The problem is that they ignore the order to regroup when they are in the "engage" state. It happens every single time, it never works.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? And 'No target' command cancels the engagement?

Maybe you are right, I am not sure, but when I order them to engage they will move out of formation to get in a spot where they are able to engage. I think it would make more sense if they aborted and got back into formation when I order regroup.

Note that there is a difference between assigning them a target and ordering them to engage. When you do the former, they will stay in formation and only engage when they get the opportunity. With the latter they will start to actively get an opportunity by moving out of formation.

Maybe you are right, I am not sure, but when I order them to engage they will move out of formation to get in a spot where they are able to engage. I think it would make more sense if they aborted and got back into formation when I order regroup.

Note that there is a difference between assigning them a target and ordering them to engage. When you do the former, they will stay in formation and only engage when they get the opportunity. With the latter they will start to actively get an opportunity by moving out of formation.

I just tried this and I was wrong:

- 'Regroup' will cancel engaged target and the mate will return to formation. (before and after he starts shooting)

- 'Disengage' does nothing. Ever. It's not a 'fall back' command as you might expect.

- 'No target' will not cancel the engagement and the mate will not return to formation. (even if he haven't started shooting the target)

- Weird: After the mate is back in formation, with no target, I issue him the same target again, he will move to engage it immediately. If assigned a different target, he will not leave the formation unless told otherwise. So the engage command will always be remembered for that particular target.

- 'Regroup' will cancel engaged target and the mate will return to formation. (before and after he starts shooting)

That just does not work for me. Regroup does absolutely nothing in that situation. I have to issue another order, like move to get them out of the engage state and then I can order to regroup. I'm using devbranch with no mods by the way.

That just does not work for me. Regroup does absolutely nothing in that situation. I have to issue another order, like move to get them out of the engage state and then I can order to regroup. I'm using devbranch with no mods by the way.

I tested it again and: return to formation command only worked when I had only one guy engaging. If I ordered more guys to engage, they made a decision together to disobey me and keep engaging. :D

This bug is still not fixed, + If anyone can check it?

DATA: Fixed: DLC Bundle duplicity in Expansions menu

I tested it again and: return to formation command only worked when I had only one guy engaging. If I ordered more guys to engage, they made a decision together to disobey me and keep engaging. :D

Simulation of negative group influences I guess :D

Thx for looking into it.

Agree with you,

I think that there need to put more stealth and intelligent like coming from the water and putting camera, sniping or sabotage.

in the editor be in the water is not a threat to a boat.

A whole bunch of particle effects have gone missing for me, most notably MBT cannons. They're currently only the whiteish flash textureand then nothing.

Autocannon HE explosions don't show up either and, seemingly at random, cloudlets from firearms both from the weapon and from the ground being hit go missing at certain places. For example near an MBT, might have been the NATO one i tested it on.

Running vanilla dev.branch.

Is this just me?

Aikmfobi I have the same problem. No mods and devbranch. I think this is working in stable branch, but I'm not entirely sure.

• Attempt to fix several rag-doll issues by decreasing the magnitude of hit forces applied and simultaneous increase of mass for bones to prevent them from flinching wildly

This change seems to have removed the location-based hit animations. Before, the unit peformed a different ragodoll animation depending on where he was hit. Now the unit just flinches and his rifle spins around in his hands at impossible angles and then returns to normal, which was also happening before.