Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

Hey Angle, this issue sounds like a bad install of Arma II, not ACE. PM Placebo (BIS's community Liason) with your key code and he will most likely help you through the problem.

Also, a little less 'ass-ish'/14yr old attitude would do you wonders around here. Most are very helpful, but you do have to be polite.

Hi all i just want to ask again is there a guide any where that will help me well my brother learn how to use the planes and the weapond correctly?.

im mainly after a guide to show you how to use bombs unguided using the ace mod.

thanks all

Well do shut up condescending man. I get annoyed when shit breaks.

I cant be arsed to register on every site on the internet. Ill post my issues here and if none cares to adress them then dont.

Well, do shut up insulting people's work when you can't be arsed doing one millionth of the work these guys offered to you for free.

Prime example of Stupid Whiney Spoiled Child. I suggest you uninstall, that would permit you to go down to the level of work you're capable of.

Well do shut up condescending man. I get annoyed when shit breaks. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I cant be arsed to register on every site on the internet. Ill post my issues here and if none cares to adress them then dont.

I'm sure one of the nice moderators will address your issues real quick... :rolleyes:

And they did, so perhaps we can get back to the topic at hand :)

Is truthful information that this week released ACE2 version 1.00 EXE ? and will be available for download without SIX.....

(sorry for bad english)

It should be released as exe or something like that since it is milestone release! :)

Hey i updated Ace and wanted to play but. Crash to desktop with a message from the t72 no script.sqf found or somethin

can someone help me?

Hey i updated Ace and wanted to play but. Crash to desktop with a message from the t72 no script.sqf found or somethin

can someone help me?

More information please. Was it a mission? Was it when you loaded up the menu? What and where does this happens? Cant help you with that little info unfortunatelly.

ACE loads fine so im guessing its a mission.

Thanks for catching Leogecko! Fixing before the official update release... You already updated to pre-release :D

its a created mission in the editor. i scripted nothing. but i placed some t-72 ba on it. i updated ace wanted to load my mission then ctd and the message.

Edited by Leogecko27

I scanned through the last few pages and can't see anything, so:

Last update all the /store/"User Config" files where removed, do we no longer need these?

Thanks for the mod and continued updates.

Because of how the ACE package is bundled and shipped, plus the addition of some more files to augment ACE ( wiki, missions, etc ) it became necessary to pack the config files into an archive. That archive is the userconfig.tar file you now see in the store folder. All the config files are in there.

The FAQ covers what to do if you need to unpack manually - tar is a common file format that many archive tools like WinRAR support. Naturally the Six-Updater will unpack and install the contents of the archive for you at the click of a button.

Ok, thanks for that. Can I delete the other folders with numbers after, that keep getting created in Arma2/userconfig/? At the moment I have 3 : "Ace/", "Ace124557893/", "Ace125469756/"

It would be cool if the web client had a page where you setup your options, like custom keys and enter your user name, than it would remember these and automatically enter this info when you run the "Process userconfigs" action.

One final question, is there bug report system for SixUpdater? I want to report a bug/problem.

Thanks again.

Is truthful information that this week released ACE2 version 1.00 EXE ? and will be available for download without SIX.....

(sorry for bad english)

No. It's not truthful. They haven't announced a concrete release date for a stable v1.00. Thus it is not true that they will release a v1.00 in .exe form this week. Now, that doesn't mean they won't release it. It just means that they never said they will for sure.

If they do release the v1.00 this week then most definitely there will be an .exe version somewhere. It's already been stated numerous times that due to all the updates in the beta stage, it's not feasible to keep releasing .exe's for each update. But for milestone releases like v1.00 there will be an .exe. Not sure if the ACE2 team will do it though. You may have to wait for a mirror for the .exe version.

Now the easiest and best thing to do is just suck it up and learn how to use the SIX Updater.(Of course, that's only if all things permit that.) It's really quite simple and very useful.

Good luck.

EDIT:

Oh my god RC5!!!! Does that mean that v1.00 is next?

;) Just sh%$^#n' with ya'll. I know the answer to that. :)

Edited by Manzilla

You know, for the people who don't like what ACE does, it's really not that hard to change most of the issues they have. Take about 10 minutes searching and you can find your issues. If you don't like the overheat, open the pbo that has it and change the value yourself. - well if you are playing sp- mp you can't.

Asking again, does anyone know how i can fold the blades of the AH1Z in ACE? The normal way does not work. I'm guessing it has sommething to do with ACE changing the names or something.

_xtype = [this,1] execVM "\Ca\air\Scripts\AH1Z_fold.sqf" -I've tried this and they won't fold. The Huey and the osprey still work fine though.

Thanks

Just noticed that beta patching is back under way. Anyone running ACE and beta successfully?

Kellys ACE Server & YAS Repository updated to b.286

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

uh G3A3 ? sounds nice. What's the classname ?

The normal one is "ACE_G3A3".

The scoped ,dunno,tried only "ACE_G3A31".

Can be found under AE Ammo\Local Weapons

Hello everyone.this is my 1st post here.been playing arma since op flashpoint days.also been using ace mod since the begining.just wanted to raise a glass and say a big thank you to sickboy and the ace team and all the contributers.ace mod turns a good game into a great game.dunno how you all find the time to put out such high quality content.thank ace team:clap:

Asking again, does anyone know how i can fold the blades of the AH1Z in ACE? The normal way does not work. I'm guessing it has sommething to do with ACE changing the names or something.

_xtype = [this,1] execVM "\Ca\air\Scripts\AH1Z_fold.sqf" -I've tried this and they won't fold. The Huey and the osprey still work fine though.

Thanks

Our models don't have rotor folding animation yet.

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & Yoma Addon Sync Repository updated to b.286

Auto config url:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link: http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=134&pid=591#post_591

Edited by G-Man-853
Double post

The normal one is "ACE_G3A3".

The scoped ,dunno,tried only "ACE_G3A31".

Can be found under AE Ammo\Local Weapons

ACE_G3A3 worked, the other didn't. Anyone got the right classname for the G3A3 SG1 and the magazines?

Cheers.

The classname for the G3A3 SG1 is: ACE_G3SG1

Magazine classname is: ACE_20Rnd_762x51_B_G3

I have another problem though:

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map1.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map2.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_t1.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map1_nohq.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_gen_as.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map1_smdi.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_t1_nohq.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_t1_smdi.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map2_nohq.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_rifle\g3_map2_smdi.paa.

Edited by W0lle