Sign in to follow this  
chammy

New Sound Mod in the making, slowly but surely

Wow I cant belive this post has fallen back so far. Any word on the progress chammy? Whata ya say? whats the word? I was optomistic for that release u talked about this week. RL probably gettin in the way huh?

Ahh I see you said" "COMPLETION", NOT release. I apolize. But either way would love an update. :)

no problem

Been working on it , so has Protegimus, the only time lately, I have been able to work on anything are the weekends so bare with me guys. Working on it today:unclesam:

Yea...meantime we can start E-mailing Keys to AAAAAAALLL!!! world servers

:D :D :D

We are with u man ;D

no problem

Been working on it , so has Protegimus, the only time lately, I have been able to work on anything are the weekends so bare with me guys. Working on it today:unclesam:

Back to work Chammy you don't have time to post here :p

Hey Chammy, can you do a release for us and then just release a patch?

kekeke, zomg it's zee Chammy sound mod, I wouldn't give two shits if I had to re download a patch I just wanna play it lol

wow, just sounded awesome what i heared there!

(nearly 4 weeks later *caugh*)

keep up the good work soldiers, take your time and thx chammy'n protegimus!!

Hey Chammy, can you do a release for us and then just release a patch?

kekeke, zomg it's zee Chammy sound mod, I wouldn't give two shits if I had to re download a patch I just wanna play it lol

You know better. Please let the guys work on it and release when they feel its time for release. They dont make any money and we will get it for free. So please chill man.

We are all eager to start blasting with it (got the shakes myself). :)

We are all eager to start blasting with it (got the shakes myself). :)

I can't sleep at night :p

Truly impressive Chammy! You have really managed to capture a whole new level of realism with this! Looking forward to the release.

Can't wait :D

Youtube video was awesome. :)

You knows whats funny is his youtube video didnt show much and was soo short and yet everyone knows it is going to be the shit! Cannot wait. We want another teaser vid chammy! lol comon

Edited by CombatComm

any rough time we could see a release? ive gone so far as to combine vop and sow, but its just not the same :(

Let the guy create in peace instead of asking for times and videos. It will be done faster without doing things outside of the addon. Besides - he makes it on his own free time and has no obligations towards us. He has a life outside this. Asking him to give us dates or make videos besides his free work that he will share is just a bit tacky imo. Let him be and go play instead. It will be like christmas when he announce its release. :)

Believe me - i want it as much as everyone else.

Holly shit (I guess its often said in this Thread, but..) Holly shit. This is way better than Vop Sound or Sounds of War. Just tell me, are you only working on gun and explosion Sounds, or on Vehicle Sounds as well?

Cheers matey wait it great anticipation :)

Always have been playing with sound mods wherever possible, and I must say... very impressive, the atmosphere as shown in your video is second to none.

Edit: I just got an idea, wouldn't it be good if you guys teamed up with A.C.E.2?

Edited by trakken

Any news on the progress :)

I'm starting to get the shakes from waiting on this masterpiece :D

Any news on the progress :)

I'm starting to get the shakes from waiting on this masterpiece :D

second that, cant wait to get my hands on this