Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

At least one person a few pages back remarked on certain supposed flaws in the FLIR, specifically a moving vehicle showing up cold, while the engine of a stationary vehicle appears hot.

I'm sure they can fix this easy enough.

Someone already replied about this, and the possibility of it being dependent on how long the engine has been running.

facepalm.jpg

@Flash: The scratched record is getting a bit boring now. 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! 64bit! :j:

Did u guy see the new trailer its awesome :yay:

Trailer looks awsome, however I hope they release a game this time that is playable from the start. I dont want to wait 6 months for patches to be released.

@Flash: The scratched record is getting a bit boring now. 64bit!

oookay.

Anyone want to start a new discussion seeing how this thread is beyond dead?

Who thinks BIS will actually fix the AI for once?

Edited by Flash Thunder

Anybody advocating that BIS apply 64-bit support to their products is completely out of their mind because everybody knows that 16-bit computers are the future of gaming. :D

"640 kb should be enough" :D .... even for Operation Arrowhead :) Sorry, just kidding.

Right now, I'd like to see a new trailer showing the other factions. Does anyone know if more trailers will be published in the near future?

Trailer looks awesome, however I hope they release a game this time that is playable from the start. I don't want to wait 6 months for patches to be released.

My game was playable from the start . I played the campaign in version 1.01 and no game braking bugs stopped me from almost finishing it. Oh, and I ran( still do ) the game on a mid range PC that I bought in late 2007 or early 2008 ( cant remember exactly) .

Not saying the game did not have bugs , but I don't know how some people could not play the game from start :confused:

On topic :

Are the guys that get out of the little bird's Delta Force ?

Edited by Maio

Are the guys that get out of the little bird's Delta Force ?

They could be, but they don't always have to be. Little Birds are used by many different groups.

Fairly sure theres references to [ZOMG] Delta Force in some of the preview material.

Almost 100% positive last months PCGamer has it in...

Fairly sure theres references to [ZOMG] Delta Force in some of the preview material.

Almost 100% positive last months PCGamer has it in...

Delta in my ArmA? I do say I like the sounds of that.

zomgdelta.jpg

scaled.php?server=291&filename=art1e.jpg&res=galscaled.php?server=687&filename=art2b.jpg&res=gal

Click for bigger.

Surprised nobody has really mentioned this yet.

noyphh.jpg

New optics? Hnnng!

Edited by Laqueesha

Trailer looks awsome, however I hope they release a game this time that is playable from the start. I dont want to wait 6 months for patches to be released.

Funny enough was ArmA 2 playable for me and a lot of other people since the demo :eek:

An airborne infantryman, a helicopter pilot, a tank commander and a Delta Force operator... that sounds a lot like David Armstrong, Jack Nichols, Robert Hammer and James Gastowski... :p

More then the aircraft HUDs? Very nice. I just hope they are accurate, because I'm not sure the T-90 sight was. I also hope that the proportions (size) of OA units are proper. I have a strange feeling that some of the equipment in ArmA 2 is out of place. In any case, hopefully some of these changes will be transfered to ArmA 2 as well, but that's only a wish.

Thanks, DM :)

Click for bigger.

2nd page :D

Edited by W0lle
quoted images

David Armstrong, Jr. Jack Nichols, Jr. Robert Hammer, Jr. and James Gastowski, Jr.

Fixed. :D

Yeah well it was confirmed that Delta Force would be ingame in the KoprCon 2009 videos.

I was just wandering if those soldiers were delta or just airborne.

Yeah well it was confirmed that Delta Force would be ingame in the KoprCon 2009 videos.

I was just wandering if those soldiers were delta or just airborne.

Their insignia is the 82nd Airborne Division. OMFGDELTA doesn't wear unit insignia when deployed.