Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

Did you actually enter the installation key you found in the case? If so what happened?

Activation process has been terminated

The SERIAL was not found in the database. Most likely the SERIAL has been entered incorrectly.

Press 'Back' to retry activating (please verify the correct input of the SERIAL) or click 'Cancel' to abort.

If the problem persists, please visit our support homepage for possible solutions: https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?c=1200

That happens when i put in my Installation Key

Activation process has been terminated

The SERIAL was not found in the database. Most likely the SERIAL has been entered incorrectly.

Press 'Back' to retry activating (please verify the correct input of the SERIAL) or click 'Cancel' to abort.

If the problem persists, please visit our support homepage for possible solutions: https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?c=1200

That happens when i put in my Installation Key

Id suggest you contact BIS support and ask them if they can check validity of your key - http://faq.bistudio.com/arma-2-operation-arrowhead

Or try this - https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?m=actissue&c=1000&l=en

Edited by teaboy

Can i add you on skype or something cause its easier there.

I wouldn't be able to help you on Skype other than repeat what i have already advised you to do.

I wouldn't be able to help you on Skype other than repeat what i have already advised you to do.

Now it works but it says; addon 'ca_communityconfigurationproject_e' requires addon 'ca_baf'

Now it works but it says; addon 'ca_communityconfigurationproject_e' requires addon 'ca_baf'

That's because you need to update your version of Arma 2 OA to the latest version as ca_baf is part of the British Armed Forces (BAF) DLC. Though you don't need to buy the DLC as the latest OA version has the British armed Forces lite version included - Lite version is low res texture on the BAF content though so if you want high res texture on BAF content you need to buy the BAF DLC.

You can download patch here - http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates/803-arma-2-combined-operations--operation-arrowhead--reinforcements-patch-1/download.html

Files not signed by a key accepted by this server...

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

I need help :/

I've bought the Combined Operations Steam version via the BI store, When I click "My Games" then "Details" it tells me to log in to redeem this game. After I do so Steam asks for permission from BI to redeem the keys, I click "Allow". After doing so it does nothing more than to take me back to "My Games" and it does not install the games in any way.

Am I doing something wrong? Or missing something simple?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

"Once that first bullet goes past your head, Politics and all that {stuff} goes right out the window. Once the 100th bullet go's no where near you, well.... maybe it's time to get some better AI"

Thanks

Medical Motion Graphics

You can download these files easily. Google 'em, and after downloading paste it in the Addon folder of your Operation Arrowhead. You won't need to update to the latest beta patch, and have troubles to play with guys using the Steam version.

I have the Steam version, and the patch isn't updated. So I've needed to download these files to play DayZ (only for experience, because I prefer Military Simulation).

Activated my retail dvd keys in Steam,everything worked ok and A2,OA and DLCs showed up in my Library.I've installed everything,run A2 once then OA too assuming I will get Combined Ops when I click OA.The option never appeared but I ran OA and I had everything there so I guess it's ok.

After this I've added my mod folders in OA folder and modified the launch parameters for OA in Steam to be able to load them.OA loaded them just fine except it couldn't load A2.My questions are these:

1.I always modified my shortcut to load mods,is there any problems if I let OA load mods from it's expansion menu in-game??It loads everything??

2.Why everything loads up (mods,A2) if I use OA,but if I modify the launch parameters it doesn't load A2??

You might not get too many folks still posting here. Just like with cold war assault. Although that doesn't mean there's no-one still playing or modding for it. You just might have to dig around to find them. :smile_o:

Does anyone have any tips for flying any jets? I have not long had arma 2 an OA and i cannot fly as good as i others, any tips or tricks?

Practice in editor may help.

Oh and using joystick instead of WASD keys may also ease the jets operating. Some of them, for example Franze's Su-17, are handled better while using joystick.

Anybody still playing Arma II? I used to have a physical copy of both A2 and OA but with the recent Steam sale I picked up Combined Operations. Been playing the Campaign missions before I get into editing and scripting. I've noticed there are practically no Online Servers anymore but that is to be expected seeing as A3 has been out for 7+ years now. 

I guess I'll just play the Campaigns and do some light editing and scripting for nostalgia's sake.

I do have Arma III and all the DLC by the way. Just felt like jumping back onboard A2CO for nostalgia and for having it on my Steam account of course.

• Like 1

There are still many people playing it, but do not expect answers to rain here in the forum, there are still some ArmA2CO communities, there are many servers, public servers there are many although most zombies, vanilla servers I think there are not, all servers use mods and A2 combined operations.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, zSCHIZOz said:

Anybody still playing Arma II? I used to have a physical copy of both A2 and OA but with the recent Steam sale I picked up Combined Operations. Been playing the Campaign missions before I get into editing and scripting. I've noticed there are practically no Online Servers anymore but that is to be expected seeing as A3 has been out for 7+ years now. 

I guess I'll just play the Campaigns and do some light editing and scripting for nostalgia's sake.

I do have Arma III and all the DLC by the way. Just felt like jumping back onboard A2CO for nostalgia and for having it on my Steam account of course.

Modifications like DayZ Epoch, Origins, Overpoch are still alive. But yes, the game is slowly dying... 

• Like 1