Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

I made a exe just to install add-on was a beautiful and comfortable and was easy to add the aircraft folder fashion as they become available.

I did not know that the installer will cause such a fright ...

Soon we will finish version 1.1 of the AN-2 and 3 AN-2 in different color options.

I will post the new version in the archives of 7z.

t578539_1.jpg

t578543_2.jpg

t578546_3.jpg

Thank you for your feedback.

Hey for me(maybe just me) release your addons as .exe .rar or whatever ;D i like that plane in everyway :) andy maybe, but just maybe a exe is easy for newcommers of arma :x that dont know how to use mods n stuff ;)

SMERSH: will you fix/change "if damage = 1 then changemodel_2wreck/setspeed=0" so it can actually be shotdown from the skies instead of just falling vertically? Thats the only thing we noticed, that speaks of the quality!

SMERSH: will you fix/change "if damage = 1 then changemodel_2wreck/setspeed=0" so it can actually be shotdown from the skies instead of just falling vertically? Thats the only thing we noticed, that speaks of the quality!

Yeah, it looked quite amusing when I fired a flying plane with Stringer and it just stopped as if there was a wall in the air and it fell down burning. Nice Damagemodel though. What a fine piece of addon. More variations would be nice though :)

Idk how to install it!!I know the normal procedure(pbo,modfolder,launcher)but this is an exe(((

We have had many bug fixes - a shadow, the fall, the smoothness of the door opening, the spark if it enters the body and much more, the variety of color will be at least 4 species.

hey SMERSH are you guys from SRMAT working on MIG29 since you guys are working on russian airforce i didnt see any in your presentations in this tread

I'am deying for good one for arma2

Idk how to install it!!I know the normal procedure(pbo,modfolder,launcher)but this is an exe(((

Did you tried to RUN the exe did you?

Personally I hate clutter in my start-menu and in the registry, ad most of the installers do that. FDF do it right, they use a .exe installer that doesnt leave any traces and can be renamed to .rar for the ones that want to open the archive manually.

Anyroad..

Very nice plane!

About the issue with speed=0 when shot down, could you maybe change the model when it stops on the ground instead?

SWEET! Civilian AMA! Now the civvies have not just a helo to play Air Taxi w/, but now a PLANE too!

I extracted pbo file in a new folder on my desktop and then put it in my @mods folder

works fine

only thing i noticed is sometimes climb rate is a little funny, nothing major thou

Nice work! :)

The cockpit is good, certainly workable enough. I kinda like having an addaction to start the engine, but hit "q" and it starts. Rough playing it with the keyboard :D but I'll plug in my Saitek and get it going. Took more runway to take off than I would've thought, but there isn't really a parking brake to really get the engine revved.

I *may* be able to put you in touch with a guy who has done a REALLY good An-2 pit for a community-mod flightsim. Didn't try any AI pilots, but I am really looking forward to incorporating this into my gameplay! :)

I have no problems with high quality ports, just as long as permission is granted, etc.

All of these Russian aircraft make me want a USAF mod. Imagine a AC-130... *drool*

Nice plane, looks and feels good. Is this really a army plane in that version? Hope there will be a civilian version aswell. thx anyway, the plane fits to the setting of arma2 perfectly in my opinion.

sorry but I am unable to install it:I start the installation and it asks for a destination...jesus,where?if I point it to arma2 how to launch it with other addons with a launcher?

Question out of this issue, but I would like to put On the island ensk island

zengEr Why does not converted the ensk island to arma2

With some changes ?

As did SUMRAK

I think it will compete NAMLSK ISLAND