Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents:

WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

321a61b6d826.jpg

We are glad to inform you on work over new the project "Wings of Russia".

At the given stage of fashions includes:

IL-76, Ð-50, Jak-40, An-2, An-24, Tu-154, L-39 (small training), MiG-31, Tu-144.

dbe3762a8eb8256a92dc534277ad14bd.jpg152df152acc1f6806195f073011e3f96.jpg

013a5c43d6170e05cc324afe4d2a3c6e.jpg907b70fc7735t.jpg

The studio SARMAT, works for community, we work, what our favourite game, pleased its admirers with new models.

Here which we have shown the list of authors and sources of models on the WIP-screenshots, all models are used by us with the permission of authors.

"Wings of Russia"

- Silt-76 model(Ð-50) author S.Varnavsky

- Yak-40 model l-39 Author Emeljanov A.V.

- AN-2 model The Author: Du-mont.

The model can freely extend on any site, with a condition that the name of the author will be filled out

Edited by zenger

Who's the creator this time? Microsoft Flight Simulator? :j:

I'm glad to see that you guys are continuing to do quality addons for this ungrateful community. :))

@I44_John I'm still trying to figure out how your post contributes to this thread. Hmmm... nope, you're just trolling.

BTW is there a "Report post" button?

Awesome guys, I'll be looking forward to this. It's clear we need some more OPFOR aircraft hope it goes well.

Edited by Python1
Mistake

Guest RKSL-Rock

Yep, looks like Flight sim ports to me.

Considering the history of Sarmat - have you got proper permissions this time?

Yep, looks like Flight sim ports to me.

Considering the history of Sarmat - have you got proper permissions this time?

like clockwork

why does it matter the way i see it the more planes the better

It does matter because it's a breach of copyrights.

I'm glad to see that you guys are continuing to do quality addons for this ungrateful community. )

@I44_John I'm still trying to figure out how your post contributes to this thread. Hmmm... nope, you're just trolling.

BTW is there a "Report post" button?

We're grateful when somebody actually MAKES something, not just steals it from some other game and ports it, like SARMAT is prone to do. The quality of artwork presented in some of their addons was very varied, from excellent(which was proven to be a port) to average, which was theirs and I like the effort, but I only wish they hadn't used ports.

Edited by MehMan

Well now I feel like an ass for saying I was looking forward to it. What I meant to say was "shame on you SARMAT!"

If it is from there, they need to make it loud and clear. It's not their work, it's just a port.

Well that seems ok, they're open for public use right? I'm confused, are we happy or angry with SARMAT now? I want more planes so I'm hoping we're happy.

We're grateful when somebody actually MAKES something, not just steals it from some other game and ports it, like SARMAT does.

Well you should have proof before you make accusations. You know, people can sue you if you make false accusations that can damage their credibility.

Thanks Loki for the link. If I understood right you can modify and release any airplane on the site without asking for permission.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Well that seems ok, they're open for public use right? I'm confused, are we happy or angry with SARMAT now? I want more planes so I'm hoping we're happy.

Erm, no Alphasim dont have any freeware models of anything Sarmat have listed. Right now "we're" all waiting to see if they have permissions.

Erm, no Alphasim dont have any freeware models of anything Sarmat have listed. Right now "we're" all waiting to see if they have permissions.

Can you show me exactly which FS addon they've "stolen"? A link will do just fine.

The models are nice, that ok. But if there is a mess with permisions and copyrights its bad.

BTW: The russian still use the outdated czechoslovak L-39 for trainig? Why not buy the L-159, we have plenty of non-used one wich no-one want to buy :D

Edit: Changed useless for non used, sorry my english is bad.

Edited by Derk Yall

If I understood right you can modify and release any airplane on the site without asking for permission.

That's not the point. The point is that they post lots of stuff, and the quality stuff is always imported from some other source, but they don't mention that anywhere in all of their news, suggesting to everyone that they made it themselves. Instead, people have to "reveal" what they did before they (most of the times) admit the source. Like the Day of Defeat Tiger tank.

Well you should have proof before you make accusations. You know, people can sue you if you make false accusations that can damage their credibility.

I think we have a reason to be doubtful of the true origin of the addons.

First of all, sorry SARMAT guys for floding your thread with my posts. :o

BTW: The russian still use the outdated czechoslovak L-39 for trainig? Why not buy the L-159, we have plenty of useless one wich no-one want to buy :D

Why the hell should they buy useless planes? Unless you're talking about useless as in "not used"...

well there you have it.... in living proof...hate unjustified.

good job with the planes.

Guest RKSL-Rock
well there you have it.... in living proof...hate unjustified.

good job with the planes.

That doesn't constitute proof, just a possibility. Any there is no hate apart from what you bring yourself. (is that a star wars quote or something? :) )

Lets wait to see what the Sarmat guys say?

That doesn't constitute proof, just a possibility. Any there is no hate apart from what you bring yourself. (is that a star wars quote or something? :) )

Lets wait to see what the Sarmat guys say?

It seems that you want them to have stolen the models... If they prove that they just modified free 3d models will you make a public apology to the SARMAT team?