Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

It's alive and on their sight it says new screens should be coming soon for discussion.

Remember Sarmat are working on many projects

Can anybody tell please whats the relase date of Wings Of Russia?! Thank you, I am really excited :)

Can anybody tell please whats the relase date of Wings Of Russia?! Thank you, I am really excited :)

When it's done. ;)

When it's done. ;)

So it is.....?! :) At least first half of this year?!

Just took a look at the site, awesome to see the T-50 is being worked on

Ops, i didn't knew, but my thought was: "why a prototype when all their others project are not finished..."

Then obviously, it's their mod so their decision ;)

We need an Opfor Paratrooper plane or Heli, Mi-26 or Il-76 or something

The il-76 is WIP

Mi-26 we are all dying for, the addon maker who makes it will be loved by all ;)

We need an Opfor Paratrooper plane or Heli, Mi-26 or Il-76 or something

Yes I have to agree I'm so still waiting on the paratrooper Il-76

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

The il-76 is WIP

Mi-26 we are all dying for, the addon maker who makes it will be loved by all ;)

Wasn't someone in the 13th SOAG making the Mi-26 like forever and a day ago? Can't remember who though.

Wasn't someone in the 13th SOAG making the Mi-26 like forever and a day ago? Can't remember who though.

I think it was a Mi-6 and the Mi-26 was only on the to do list. I think Rogue would know who it was. Shame Red Bear Project is dead but maybe whoever started on it is still working on it.

There is an Mi-26 for Ofp that could be ported. But ain an addons guy.

T-50? Well... As there are only few photos of it, I think the result will be "something like T-50". As I remember, there is already large list of planes-to-do.

T-50 (PAK FA) is something we really *don't* need in A2 multiplayer... its like making a X-Wing or Tie Fighter, a fictional project :)

We need realistic stuff that is used *every day* in conflicts around the world. An-12 is a fine example of what we would love to see. And where are all the cool Kamov choppers (Ka-25, Ka-27/28, Ka-21, Ka-226) ?

As I see, "to-do-list" is too long in some cases. And, unfortunately, only few of its points gets released finally.

Zenger posted a video in Video thread that features a sneaky video (1 second or so) of Mi-26 weee :)