Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

Yea, debate somewhere else.

I don't just want these planes, I neeed them! Very cool. :)

FS models or not, these will be damn fun to use. Thanks for the pix.

do we know if there is permission for this?

I would like to include the il76 (do i see that or not?) in the afghan-soviet war mod I am making, but right now I feel unsure.. looks really good tho so I hope they are "green".

Planes look awesome, is there any update on progress level? Should we expect anything soon?

Oooooooh man Foxbat is gorgeous.... Although I thought the wingpods were only on the Foxhounds? And all the other birds look great guys :D keep it up! Any Mig-29 plans?

nice work there guys, realy looking forward to it!

I have a couple of questions however: do you guys consider making some chernorussian versions of some of your planes as well? I don't mean the big ones, more like the AN2 and or AN24, because I think these planes would be pretty widespread in a post soviet country. I don't like the idea of seeing the CDF flying around in F16s or Typhoons or stuff like that, I know that many ex 'bloc' nations now buy western planes, but you know, it just wouldn't feel right no matter how realistic that would be. That beeing said, you guys realy should consider making a MIG29, because I think together with a MIG21 and the SU25 it would be the perfect setup for the CDF, that is of course, if you guys are doing Chernorussian versions in the first place.

anyway, looking forward to parajump out of one your beauties onto a battlefield.

I'm glad to see that you guys are continuing to do quality addons for this ungrateful community. :))

@I44_John I'm still trying to figure out how your post contributes to this thread. Hmmm... nope, you're just trolling.

BTW is there a "Report post" button?

Bogdan, to the left under the persons avatar you will see a little triangle with a red outline, that's you're button.

Those planes look great, good job!

Must. Have. An-2.

That plane is living history! An incredibly useful machine. In many ways, the great-grandfather of the Osprey!

(And I'm not kidding.)

This new project is good. But do you mean you now stop your WW2 Mod and those nice addons made for that?

Remember the SU-144 VTOL Expirement, russia needs a VTOL as the US has 3 LOL :D

Also, if anybody wants to continue the debate despite what our grand moderator Franze said two pages ago just ask me and i will open a debate topic in the off-topic area, hell i could even open up one in blogspot if it satisfies you.

JUST DON'T KEEP DEBATING IN HERE!

mig 29 in couple skins would be nice plese hehehe

look at me requesting but what u got going on now perfect need more stuff for OPFOR side

I can't wait for some of these birds. Especially the Big Cargo planes. Ever thought of a few small turbo prop transports?

This is the one i'm waiting for, awesome looking planes :)

can't wait :(

Edited by zenger

Production а не Prodaction

Wing's of Russia mod а не mod Wing's of Russia

video is good ! Heh, I remember my first videos where I was using "Lock On" audio too :)))

The only question I have - can u really transport cars ( vehicles ) inside of ur IL96 planes?

Freaking awesome guys - I mean just damned amazing - btw was that a Backfire I saw in the vid?.

Now All we need is the bmd1 and some airborne troops:D

Tu-22M and Tu-160! Two of the most beautiful bombers ever made. Thank you SARMAT!