Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

To get rid off the side mission: Capture the flag in Tulga:

Goto the file x_missionssetup.sqf, and remove the 36, who refers to that particular sidemission.

============================

// sm_array contains the indices of the sidemissions (it gets shuffled later)

// to remove a specific side mission just remove the index from sm_array

#ifdef __DEFAULT__

sm_array = [0,1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,24,27,28,29,31,32,33,34,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52];

#endif

#ifdef __TT__

sm_array = [0,1,3,4,6,7,8,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,20,21,22,24,27,28,29,31,32,33,34,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,45,46,47,48,49,50];

#endif

============================

The Bank mission was also corrupted, so u might want to disable 45 aswell

SideMission 42 is also not working smoothly (officer doesnt want to follow)

SideMission 10 Artillery gun was blow up, mission didn't end

Edited by Killg0re
Wrong mission number, and adding of mission 45

Couple of things to report from this evenings games. 1.03 West AI. No addons.

MHQs are reported as moving (so you cant 'port to them) long after the driver has switched the engine off and got out.

Can we have an addaction for players in parachutes "Cut cords" would be so good because landing on anything less than a dead level surface results in getting stuck in silly anims and a forced respawn.

Can we have an addaction for players in parachutes "Cut cords" would be so good because landing on anything less than a dead level surface results in getting stuck in silly anims and a forced respawn.

Doable, but honestly, it should get fixed by BI :)

Xeno

Doable, but honestly, it should get fixed by BI :)

Xeno

Agree completely, but in the meantime? :)

The bank mission is also not ending.... Mission #45

I'm aware of it but I'm not able to reproduce it in my latest version. Mission allways ends (though I'm not using nearestObject ID anymore).

Agree completely, but in the meantime? :)

I've added a scripted radio JULIET trigger so that you can eject out of a parachute if you are about 5 m above ground or you are stuck in a parachute (not released yet).

Xeno

Loving Domination! Have managed to make a bunch of tweaks to the scripts to suit our server, but I'm stumped at the next change I'm trying to make.

I've added a couple more choppers at the main base (Uh1Y's), and called them HR5 and HR6 so match the original 4, and created markers for them called chopper5 and chopper6.

I can't work out how to add them to the _can_lift group, nor get the markers to follow the choppers around the map, nor do they show as wrecks when crashed (but can be recovered)

Any suggestions would be great!

(so far, I've increased number of slots, make it so only the new 'pilot' class can fly, made alll the main mission and patrol spawns more dangerous, added loads of instructions/hints in game and warnings not to fly unless in our Teamspeak)

~Z~

I've added a scripted radio JULIET trigger so that you can eject out of a parachute if you are about 5 m above ground or you are stuck in a parachute (not released yet).

Xeno

Excellent. Are we going to have to wait for the next version for it? Paradropping is practically unusable on some missions, particularly the ones with the objective in hilly areas.

I'm aware of it but I'm not able to reproduce it in my latest version. Mission allways ends (though I'm not using nearestObject ID anymore).

Xeno

I have played it twice now, and twice it did 'nt end.

Other members have also noticed that it doesnt want to end (bank mission)

So we'fe decided to disable it. But it's reproducable.

And we now mainly get tanks as rewards, we need to look into that aswell.

(and we added the F16 from VXR:D)

I'm afraid this has been asked before, but having read all relevant threads several times I'm still not entirely clear on what to do. I beg your patience in lending me a hand and explaining in baby steps on this!

Issue: adding wreck liftable F16's as side mission rewards

Having unPBO'd the F16 I gather the name of the specific vehicle is GLT_Falcon_euro_AGM and the class is GLT F-16C

Steps taken:

- Added "GLT_Falcon_euro_AGM" to mt_bonus_vehicle_array in i_common.sqf

- Added the line

x_heli_wreck_lift_types = x_heli_wreck_lift_types + ["GLT F-16C"];

at the end of i_common.sqf as suggested by Xeno.

The Falcon spawns correctly as a mission reward, but when destroyed there is no wreck marker nor is the wreck liftable with Chopper 4. Is this an issue with the addon's wreck generation or am I missing something in the Domination scripts?

How do you get rid of the 30 min timer when you join the server before yo can fly jets or attack choppers?

How do you get rid of the 30 min timer when you join the server before yo can fly jets or attack choppers?

In i_common .sqf, look for d_player_air_autokick = 1800; and change it to 0. There are a number of other helpfully commented bits you can change to suit your wishes.

- Added "GLT_Falcon_euro_AGM" to mt_bonus_vehicle_array in i_common.sqf

- Added the line

x_heli_wreck_lift_types = x_heli_wreck_lift_types + ["GLT F-16C"];

at the end of i_common.sqf as suggested by Xeno.

You are using the display name "GLT F-16 C" and not the class name which should be "GLT_Falcon_euro_AGM".

Xeno

Thanks Xeno. I think I'm getting confused because the GLT falcon addon uses 4 different class names (for each fighter type) but they all use the same wreck type "GLT_Falcon_MRWreck", which is in turn created by a script within the Falcon.pbo. Clearly that's not a Domination problem though, but the addon itself. I'll have another play around and post an update if I can get it working since I notice one or two people have been asking the same thing.

Xeno,

Could you tell me why I am getting this error over and over in my Dedi Server Rpt. (mission Domination Revive)

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\x_scripts\x_createpara2.sqf, line 36

Error in expression <uteWest"};

}

);

while {_helifirstpoint distance (leader _vgrp) > 150} do {

if (>

Error position: <distance (leader _vgrp) > 150} do {

if (>

Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected

Any ideas what may be causing it?

Could you tell me why I am getting this error over and over in my Dedi Server Rpt. (mission Domination Revive)

Any ideas what may be causing it?

Nope, no idea, maybe a problem in an older version (or modified version).

Latest (internal) version, 1.09, including the revive version, has exactly no rpt error anymore, even after hours of running.

But I'm waiting for patch 1.04. It's running fine with all the beta patches so far.

Xeno

Latest (internal) version, 1.09, including the revive version, has exactly no rpt error anymore, even after hours of running.

Xeno

:eek: Is there a download link to that internal 1.09 version :)

Is the problem with MHQ respawn after save and resume fixed yet?

I'd really like to be able to save in this mission.

:eek: Is there a download link to that internal 1.09 version :)

No :)

Is the problem with MHQ respawn after save and resume fixed yet?

I'd really like to be able to save in this mission.

Sorry, this mission was never made to be saved.

Just let your dedi server run in persistent mode, then you can leave and join whenever you want (you can run a dedi server beside your normal A2 too).

Xeno

Anyone noticing any pausing in the new versions (1.03)?

I am trying to figure out if it is the time sync code I reused from 1.01 or what. (since everyone started at 5am on the new one.. setdate being broken or whatever)

Yes my version is modified a little, I was just wondering if anyone had experienced 2 second freezes once and a while.. it happens to all clients. I'm sure its a script looping somewhere. Argh.

Edited by oktane

Xeno,

I've added a few attack helos for our clan Domination mission (but they tend to get lost when parked off base). I've got markers added but I can't seem to find where to associate them so they follow the helos.

Can you point me in the right direction?

@Xeno hi mate as you know soem folks are using the Caa1 project were using the Domi Return to Saharani 1.03(a2)

Now the problem is 2 things first when u use ur Repair ability on in the engineer class it does not reset, when you go back to base for some reason. The only way it wil reset is to respawn or leave server and come back is there a way to fix it.

Second thing is when you hit the autoland button instead of landing you back at base it takes you at a 90 degree tangent to the base and basically crashes you is there any fix or suggestion for it.

I am trying to figure out if it is the time sync code I reused from 1.01 or what. (since everyone started at 5am on the new one.. setdate being broken or whatever)

A2 1.03 has a problem with setDate. It's causing client FPS to go down to 0.

I've added a few attack helos for our clan Domination mission (but they tend to get lost when parked off base). I've got markers added but I can't seem to find where to associate them so they follow the helos.

Currently that isn't supported. Only the default Dom choppers support following markers. I'll try to add something for the last version.

Edit, forget what I wrote. It is allready working :) Completely forgot about it (getting old).

Give the chopper a var name, like ch5 for example.

Now, in i_common.sqf add the chopper to d_choppers:

// chopper varname, type (0 = lift chopper, 1 = wreck lift chopper, 2 = normal chopper), marker name
d_choppers = [["HR1",0,"chopper1"], ["HR2",0,"chopper2"], ["HR3",0,"chopper3"], ["HR4",1,"chopper4"], ["HR5",2,"chopper5"]];

Next in init.sqf, add it to the respawn handler:

// [ch4,"HR4",false,1500] means, chopper 4 (wreck chopper) will respawn if no one entered the chopper during 1500 seconds since last check
[[ch1,"HR1",true],[ch2,"HR2",true],[ch3,"HR3",false,1500],[ch4,"HR4",false,1500],[ch5,"HR5",true]] execVM "x_scripts\x_helirespawn2.sqf";

That's it. Be sure that you use the same variable in the quotes ("HR5") and that you add the correct marker name.

That will also respawn the chopper and should take care of the chopper if somebody flies off map and leaves the chopper there.

It'll also update JIP clients correctly and display a welcome message if a player enters the chopper as pilot. And you do not need any other vehicle respawn script !!!!!

Now the problem is 2 things first when u use ur Repair ability on in the engineer class it does not reset, when you go back to base for some reason. The only way it wil reset is to respawn or leave server and come back is there a way to fix it.

Please ask Bushlurker, he made the CAA1 port. I guess he has forgotten to update d_base_array with the correct base position and size.

Second thing is when you hit the autoland button instead of landing you back at base it takes you at a 90 degree tangent to the base and basically crashes you is there any fix or suggestion for it.

Please report this problem in the CAA1 thread. Looks like an "ILS" problem on CAA1 Sahrani.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

@Xeno hi mate as you know soem folks are using the Caa1 project were using the Domi Return to Saharani 1.03(a2)

I got that message and used a repair truck to repair my tank the next time after that i had repair skill as normal.

Sidemissions still bugged in Sahrani tho :( worked fine when someone hosted since we put it on dedicated server the CTF isnt working and never times out so your left with 21 towns to take and stuck on the 1st side mission so no A10 or Cobra :(