Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

co30 DominationOA! One Team is now available for OA

It's based on the ArmA 2 2.11 version, to get more information about Domination you can look into the following thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=62579

The package includes the following missions:

co30 DomiOA! East

co30 DomiOA! East - AI

co30 DomiOA! East - Revive

co30 DomiOA! East - Ranked

co30 DomiOA! West

co30 DomiOA! West - AI

co30 DomiOA! West - Revive

co30 DomiOA! West - Ranked

TVT40 DomiOA! TT

co@30 DomiOA! West ACE

co@30 DomiOA! West ACE AI

co@30 DomiOA! West ACE Revive

co@30 DomiOA! West ACE Wounds

co@30 DomiOA! West ACE Ranked

co@30 DomiOA! West MANDO

!!!! Domination doesn't support playing in a hosted environment !!!!

!!!! Please play it only on a dedicated server (you can run a dedi server beside your normal A2 !!!!

Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/domination/files

You can modify the mission without asking me, just do it.

You don't have to ask me to release a modified version.

There are more important things in life!

Enjoy!

And have fun !!!!

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

Awesome, I love toying with the configs and playing this SP on ArmA 1. Good work as always. Can't wait for my Steam version of A2 to unlock.

Awesome! thanks Xeno, can't wait to get it back on my Server (maybe a few edits with mods:)

I don't see TT Two Teams? Any Plans?

I don't see TT Two Teams? Any Plans?

When it's done :)

Xeno

Good work Xeno! Always fun to do some Dom. :)

Will you expand it with human arty usage and UAV usage etc?

Alex

Wow, sooner then i expected.

Thank you very much.

Kudos!

Best regards

When it's done :)

Xeno

Thanks buddy ....will be waiting for this one ;)

Also if you have the chance ...same setup as TT but can we have West [uSMC] V East[ Russia] with the Guerrillas guarding the towns...and Guerrillas enemies for both teams plus West enemy with East and vise,versa :D...... I suppose you could call it PP:756:

Edited by [OGN]DarkPhantom

I have found a bug. AT least i think its a bug.

I stole a T72 and every enemy that i killed i lose 1 point, like if i was killing a friendly unit.

Best regards.

Cool! Looking forwardto the revive version... Have had a lot of fun with that one.

I have found a bug. AT least i think its a bug.

I stole a T72 and every enemy that i killed i lose 1 point, like if i was killing a friendly unit.

Best regards.

yeah noticed that too not to sure whats going on there.:j:

Stunning mission from the ArmA days. I swear I could hear the community cheering when you released this for A2 Xeno.

One question: I have placed my own vehicles at the airfield, namely aircraft. They seem to be subject to the same time restrictions as certain other vehicles ie we are unable to use them until 30 minutes into the mission. I have done some hunting through the various scripts but cant find where this is set. This should be any easy one to find but so far the setting has done a great job of hiding from me.

Any hints as to where I might find this setting so I can reduce it?

Great job once again, Xeno!

Nice job. I just finished poking around the default game and was wondering how I'd spend the day tomorrow.

:)

That happens in other missions too.

Not a Dom bug but rather an A2 bug.

Xeno

nice work on the transfer to A2! quick question though:

how do you repair the service buildings if they get destroyed by enemy/players? a 72 came in and destroyed our chopper/jet/wreck services which made life.. annoying :D

Good work Xeno! Always fun to do some Dom. :)

Will you expand it with human arty usage and UAV usage etc?

Alex

indeed it would be nice to know if some of the new features of A2 will be implemented at some point :D

how do you repair the service buildings if they get destroyed by enemy/players?

An engineer has to rebuild the support buildings.

Next version will have High Command Module, though I have no idea if it really works in MP and with disabledAI (non AI versions that is).

Arty module is allready in, but only the module. Currently only the artillery operators can call in arti in the non AI versions but it's not using the artillery module but my own dialog/arti system.

UAV might make it in but as soon as I switch to the UAV camera my graphics card vent goes mad (does it eat up that much GPU power ???)

Edit: The next version will also feature West Revive and East Revive versions. I'm not using norrins A2 revive but have rewritten the revive versions that I were using in Domination for ArmA 1 (means spectating and everything else).

Xeno

Edited by Xeno
Added revive comment

An engineer has to rebuild the support buildings.

Next version will have High Command Module, though I have no idea if it really works in MP and with disabledAI (non AI versions that is).

Arty module is allready in, but only the module. Currently only the artillery operators can call in arti in the non AI versions but it's not using the artillery module but my own dialog/arti system.

UAV might make it in but as soon as I switch to the UAV camera my graphics card vent goes mad (does it eat up that much GPU power ???)

Edit: The next version will also feature West Revive and East Revive versions. I'm not using norrins A2 revive but have rewritten the revive versions that I were using in Domination for ArmA 1 (means spectating and everything else).

Xeno

great to hear the mission is still being worked on. its by far my favorite for arma1 and now 2 :)

Have you any special server commands??? i need command for MHQ menu to create other vehicle and other...

Xeno, any indications as to what some of the 50 side missions might be? That sounds superb! :D