Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

those of us that do appreciate what xeno does for arma are gonna miss what he did for us,

we are using domi 2.57z and are now feeling dissapointed that we may never get the final version of what he was trying to acheive for us.

lets hope one day i get to play his dom4 final.

cya xeno an good luck in what u do next and thanks for the many hours of great gaming youve given us

Hello all

As has been stated before, people who hate do tend to bash more frequently rather than those who like the mission, who tend to play rather than compliment.

To me Dom (especially the later versions) really matured into a great mission, although I was disgruntled when it was pretty much the only mission you could play online.

Its a shame xeno's smaller missions didn't get the praise they deserved as they were damn good and more in the traditional arma vein.

Official Dom may be dead, but im sure others will create their own unnoficial versions for some time to come.

Im also sure that Xeno's next creation will blow us out of the water, and once folk really start to miss his regular input theyll start appreciating what he did.

Lastly, it doesnt matter how many times he leaves and comes back, thats his choice, not for us to judge.

Rgds

LoK

Please i can´t find last domination pack. Please have anyone Domination 2.57z ?

Versions 2.58 won't be?

How to unpack 2.57z for editing?

use extractpbo 1.77 and Vircz if u msg me ur email i will send it to you

Does anyone know of a Domination that had the possibility of joining the OPFOR side and spawning with the AI? I played it once in another server, and I could never find it again. If you select OPFOR, it would place you inside the AO and you were not able to leave the AO. It was pretty cool. I think it was a "pre-OA" mission.

that might have been warfare m8, its a bit like marmite, you either love it or hate it

To the admins, please close this thread. Thank you.

Xeno

Thanks for killing off another great map you fing crybabies. Ran off another great scripter. You guys suck great big hairy balls. Keep it up and we will all be stuck playing BF2 or COD with all its grrat hackness.

hello all

It's xenos mission. If he want the thread closed. so be it.

I'll miss it.

Good luck in the future.

Haters gonna hate.

The rest of us really did appreciate what he gave to the community.

rgds

LoK

@Xeno

though i can understand you have your reasons for stopping, but your last post here only indicates you want attention on the quitting part, kindof like a drama queen.

if you really would have it closed you would have sent a PM to any of the mods and they would respond swiftly as they always do.

Even if all of us which do appreciate your work cry our tears out and yell at all the haters it will never make a positive difference.

Ignoring is the only effective way on the web, blacklisting another.

Just saying m8.

To the admins, please close this thread. Thank you.

Xeno

your wish is your wish bud...

Please please please

as a goodbye to all your fans could you release your domi 4 when it is finished with your last bead of sweat

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Does anyone know of a Domination that had the possibility of joining the OPFOR side and spawning with the AI? I played it once in another server, and I could never find it again. If you select OPFOR, it would place you inside the AO and you were not able to leave the AO. It was pretty cool. I think it was a "pre-OA" mission.

btw all files for gametypes you have played are stored on your pc till you delete them and are accessable if you open up your hidden files, but then you probably know that... just a thought