Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

Xeno, do you have a TvT ACE version of this map? We need this map for our server.

Looks good, awaiting for community BAF version.

Hello.

Was wondering if there is a read me of some sort of what all the options when setting up game are for?

New to this game and with limited english skills and all ;)

Ty in advance

Kelly's Heros created a PDF Guide HERE

Ty kindly sir. Im hooked now, even got myself a 10 slot server, cant....stop....playing.....

Have been playing 2.57g over the weekend, its fantastic! thank you very much!

What does the parameter " Scalar " mean ? in your updated Co30 2.57 Mp mission

Edited by ghillieman

Hi all!

I've downloaded the DomOA 2.54, added some vehicles in the mission_r_oa.sqm! Then I'd used the dommaker and placed the new mission in my "MPMISSIONS"!

The Sidemissions works perfekt, but we have some trouble with the mainmissions! We killed the bad guys, destroyed the radiotower an when we go to the flags, we couldn't take over the bunkers! In older versions automaticly came a loading bar and some seconds later your flag raised up at the bunker, but now there is nothing!

Please, could s.o. help me???

Thx

Don:confused:

What does the parameter " Scalar " mean ? in your updated Co30 2.57 Mp mission

Main mission is marked with a scale, you can try it, it's easy to see.

Something like this.

Greetings.-

Edited by Brigada_Spanish

ahhh, that helped me aswell, tought it was a bug 1st time i saw it :)

Do Xeno have a place where we can report bugs? Some of the side missions in the .54j version are fubar

Is there anywhere that the Automatic loading of crates/Load and unload from domi can be found in a stand alone state? Can't seem to find anything with a respawn function or a spawning crates function.

If anyone has such info PM it to me thanks.

Would it be possible to add some kind of firing range, or targets to fire at near the base respawn? It may be a silly request, but i was testing guns the other day in a Domi with ACE, and i thought it would be nice to have some kind of targets to shoot instead of the usual buildings around base. ^^

Would it be possible to add some kind of firing range, or targets to fire at near the base respawn? It may be a silly request, but i was testing guns the other day in a Domi with ACE, and i thought it would be nice to have some kind of targets to shoot instead of the usual buildings around base. ^^

*avoids flamebait*

Thank you Xeno for all your efforts.

Could someone please tell me how to fix a missing file message, "r_init.sqf", it happens after I set the server up with Domination AI with revive on?

I see the file on the server but it must be in the wrong folder and I'm sure it must be the revive script as we respawn way off the map.

Xeno,

Thank you for all your hard work.

We run a custom version of Domination 2.54. We love it because of its stable code. I was wondering if you'd have an estimate on the next stable version of Domination? Will it stop at 2.57z or 2.58? The reason I ask, is because we'd love to customize 2.57p with all the new features, but I see there are multiple updates to it so we'd rather wait for a stable version before we add our custom scripts / mods.

Thanks again for feeding our addiction!

Wouldn't it be an idea to have a setting for Domi backpack handling or OA handling, defaulting to OA? Having both seemed a bit weird. Sorry if such a setting is already in, forgot to check.

on the scud launch side mission is not working even tried pushing the scud launcher out of the water to no eval and it doesn't complete and i don't see a fail message as well

I am having problems extracting the pbo on the latest files 2.57 (s) i did use pbo view but that is unable to open it now, I assume its a old program, and we have to move on with the times can anyone recommend a tool i can use to open the pbo files ?

Where do you find the latest files? People are talking about version 2.57 but the first post only links to version 2.28. Have I missed something? Haven't been into Domination for a year or so... looks like a lot of nice things have happened to it.

And oh, what would you say are the best servers for Domination with vanilla A2 and combined ops? Teamplayers and no playground.

Edited by Tophe

Nvm xeno i found the way already..

Edited by iicecube

I'm trying to restrict all Aircraft to the pilots only. I changed the line in the I_client like it says, but then it will not let anyone fly. Not even the pilots. can anyone help?

No one can enter the pilot seat when I change it to this.

// if the array is empty, anybody can fly,

// just add the type of players that can fly if you want to restrict to certain types

// for example: ["SoldierWPilot","SoldierWMiner"];, case sensitiv

// this includes bonus aircrafts too

d_only_pilots_can_fly = ["SoldierWPilot"];

Edited by Brooklyn718

You need the unit name, not the object classname. Probably west-4-1 or similar.