Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

I haven't tested the latest patch, but when using skipTime you are forced to sync time for JIP clients.

Xeno

oktane is right there is a typo in x_serverOPC.sqf

if (!isServer) exitWith{};
private ["_name", "_uid"];
#include "x_setup.sqf"
#include "x_macros.sqf"
_name = _this select 0;
_uid = _this select 1;

if (_name == "__SERVER__") exitWith {};

__DEBUG_NET("x_serverOPC player connected",_uid)
__DEBUG_NET("x_serverOPC player connected",_name)

date_str = date;
publicVariable "date_str";

if (!(_uid in d_player_array_names)) then {
[d_player_array_names , _uid] call BIS_fnc_arrayPush;
[d_player_array_misc , [d_player_air_autokick, time, _uid, 0,""]] call BIS_fnc_arrayPush;
};

if (true) exitWith {};

change line 13 and 14 to

d_date_str = date;

publicVariable "d_date_str";

fixed the time sync problem

Tested on dedi server, works great :yay:

Tested on dedi server, works great :yay:

Thanks for testing, haven't had time myself. Now this should only be needed if the time acceleration (read skipTime) is activated aye? Regardless, it's ok to have running all the time for accuracy's sake. :D

Now to add in some more startup parameters.. http://www.ofpec.com/tutorials/index.php?action=view&id=212 With this we can reduce the number of mission types (merge stock/AI/Revive) hopefully.

Anyone made any custom side missions yet? I am thinking of adding some made with the BIS 3d editor, but in any case it would require manual 'gluing' into the existing framework.

Are any of the side missions bugged in 1.04? I had removed the flag ones because people kept telling me they were getting stuck but I think that Xeno fixed them in 1.09. I'd like to re-enable the flag ones and the capture officer one that I had disabled.

anyone know where the ranks for vehicles are...

Trying to put the steerable parachute to no rank required like :yay:

Is there a function that sweeps through the towns and removes dead bodies and destroyed/abandoned vehicles?

Just finished a 12 mission setup and all the destroyed vehicles and killed ai were still there (along with kits, ammo, etc.) right up until the very end.

I'd like to remove all the trash on a regular basis, say like once an hour or even better do a check and remove after a main mission has been completed (for all missions prior to the current one).

As it seems that patch 1.04 broke some things I'm working on an update.

This will also feature fast time (currently 13 or 14 parameters changable in the lobby, including fast time).

It'll fix most of the bugs mentioned here.

ETA... unknown yet.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

hey Xeno the TVT Domi 1.09 has some problems with Towers when you blow them up with Satchels .... happened 3 times now ... tried like 50 satchels and tower didnt destroy at all.

hey Xeno the TVT Domi 1.09 has some problems with Towers when you blow them up with Satchels .... happened 3 times now ... tried like 50 satchels and tower didnt destroy at all.

Yep, the second check trigger still had "GUER" instead of "EAST", fixed.

Xeno

Sorry to add to the confusion, Xeno.

But twice now, there's been a few side missions that didn't resolve.

Two missions that were kill the enemy (both times a general) and one blow up the water tower mission.

The kill the general missions were both the first side mission of a Random 12 game.

The water tower was the second mission in a Random 8 game.

The missions were completed and everything (all enemy and vehicles) was destroyed. The mission never ended. Never game an ending message and stayed marked on the map as a side mission throughout the game.

Once the main task was completed, almost instantly the next side mission appeared. There were then two side missions listed on the map.

Going to try this out in a non modified mission, but after comparing all the files that I'd changed against the originals, there was nothing that I could find that touched the sm's or any mistakes in typing/formatting of the changes.

Glad you're back, but sorry your baby has to take up more of your time!

DrStrangeLove EBDA, please check your server RPT files.

If something is broken (script, etc), this will tell you.

The only sidemission that doesn't work (at least which I know of) is the one where you have to arrest the officer (that guy didn't move out of the fortress, fixed allready).

Xeno

steerable parachute is in the same class as "Plane", and if I rem correct "Parachute_Base" is a class of helicopter

but you can do it, there is a work around,takes a bit of work...

In i_client.sqf

There is an array inside another array...around line 180ish..

10, // points needed to create a vehicle at a MHQ

5, // points a medic gets if someone heals at his Mash

// chute rank added -Coug

// Ranks needed to drive different vehicles, starting with:...

// kindof Strykerbase/BRDM, kindof Tank, kindof Helicopter (except the inital 4 helis), Plane , chute

["Sergeant","Lieutenant","Captain","Major","Corporal"],

30, // points that get added if a player is xxx m in range of a main target when it gets cleared

500, // range the player has to be in to get the main target extra points

I added another value and made it "Corporal", you will make this "Private".

Then in x_playerveccheck.sqf add another variable around line 24

_indexta = (toUpper (_vrs select 1)) call XGetRankIndex;

_indexheli = (toUpper (_vrs select 2)) call XGetRankIndex;

_indexplane = (toUpper (_vrs select 3)) call XGetRankIndex;

//added for adjustablity with chutes - Coug

_indexchute = (toUpper (_vrs select 4)) call XGetRankIndex;

scroll down a bit, we want after the land vehicles and the else statement that starts the air -helo- chute class types.Hopefully you can follow this, watch out for your brackets. This is the complete else condition.

else {

if (_vec isKindOf "Air") then {

if (_vec isKindOf "Helicopter" && !(_vec isKindOf "ParachuteBase")) then {

if (_index < _indexheli) then {

_not_allowed = true;

_needed_rank = (_vrs select 2);

};

} else {

if (_vec isKindOf "Plane" && !(_vec isKindOf "BIS_Steerable_Parachute")) then {

if (_index < _indexplane) then {

_not_allowed = true;

_needed_rank = (_vrs select 3);

};

}else {

if (_vec isKindOf "Plane" && (_vec isKindOf "BIS_Steerable_Parachute")) then {

if (_index < _indexchute) then {

_not_allowed = true;

_needed_rank = (_vrs select 4);

};

};

};

};

};

};

while your in here, if you want to get rid of chutes on the grnd after the players land... around the EOF and after the waittill condition

//added to remove parachutes which are spawned Vehicles

//On a ranked game play this is 2 per halo until rank achieved then one per - Coug

if (_vec != vehicle player && ( _vec isKindOf "BIS_Steerable_Parachute" || _vec isKindOf "ParachuteBase")) then {

deleteVehicle _vec;

};

for compatablity with the changes I made, a variable in the beginning of x_airincoming.sqf needs to be changed _get_air

private ["_has_handler", "_get_air", "_vec", "_type", "_is_pilot", "_vechanlderid"];

_get_air = compile "_result = false;if (vehicle player != player) then {if (vehicle player isKindOf ""Air"" && !(vehicle player isKindOf ""ParachuteBase"" || vehicle player isKindOf ""BIS_Steerable_Parachute"")) then {_result = true} else {_result = false;};};_result";

a trigger needs to updated as well in x_setupplayer.sqf around the EOF

_trigger setTriggerActivation ["JULIET", "PRESENT", true];

//added Steerable.... - Coug

_trigger setTriggerStatements["this","if ((vehicle player) isKindOf 'ParachuteBase' ||((vehicle player) isKindOf 'BIS_Steerable_Parachute')) then {if ((position player select 2) < 5) then {player action ['eject', vehicle player];}}",""];

if (true) exitWith {};

JIC I added it to the halo script in jump.sqf

#ifndef __ACE__

_obj_jump setvelocity [0,0,0];

_obj_jump action["EJECT",vehicle _obj_jump];

//added for steerable chute -Coug

if ((vehicle _obj_jump isKindOf "ParachuteBase") || (vehicle _obj_jump isKindOf "BIS_Steerable_Parachute")) then {

_vec = vehicle _obj_jump;

_obj_jump action["EJECT",vehicle _obj_jump];

deleteVehicle _vec;

};

hope that helps

Edited by xx-Jaguar-xx

Many thanks for takin the time JAG,:bounce3:

Ill give it a whirl and let you know how i get on :yay:

Xeno in wich script i can fix the tower bug in TVT and rename from GUE to EAST ?

is it that one on x_setupserver ?

Edited by tobmic

Hay xx-Jaguar-xx

Thanks for your help man, it worked 1st time.... thanks for the good clear instructions :)

Si

Edit- Badnews tho... breaks the ranks for the planes/choppers/tanks :(

Hmmm

Nm

Edited by Simon_M

Lol I just noticed today the rank requirement on the parachutes with the ranked version of Domination... I went to a parachute pole at a town and jumped over the next objective, all happy. Not so happy falling at terminal velocity and pulling the chute, only to be greeted by "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE A CHUTE DUE TO YOUR RANK, HAHA DIE NOW K TNX BYE!"

Whoever came up with that brilliant idea had a major brainfart...

Lol I just noticed today the rank requirement on the parachutes with the ranked version of Domination... I went to a parachute pole at a town and jumped over the next objective, all happy. Not so happy falling at terminal velocity and pulling the chute, only to be greeted by "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE A CHUTE DUE TO YOUR RANK, HAHA DIE NOW K TNX BYE!"

Whoever came up with that brilliant idea had a major brainfart...

a chute should have still opened for you, it is just non steerable...

you have to hit it before 120 feet...err a meters

there is nothing the Orig Author could have done about it, chutes fall under the same class as plane and Helo...it was inherient.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Hay xx-Jaguar-xx

Thanks for your help man, it worked 1st time.... thanks for the good clear instructions :)

Si

Edit- Badnews tho... breaks the ranks for the planes/choppers/tanks :(

Hmmm

Nm

anyway hope it worked

I thought I was one of the only ranked one out there, I have a few other things I tweaked once i get em 100% maybe i will post em...few little things to correct

artileey oprators dont need to getin an m119,it's virtual artillery,in your normal artillery there must be an call artilley option selecet in click on map (range is max 500 meter form your position9 tahts it..

m119s target artillery only works m119's, which are on map when the game starts,if m119 respwned or carried with truks or dropped from choopers dont have that option.The carried and drooped guns created after game start and that artillery module dont see them...

maybe if some one modifie carry and drop scripts with the new attach to command instead of deleting and creating them,it should work...

I've fixed this in my edited version of Domination. Target Artillery works 100% of the time, for everybody. What I did was call this whenever a new artillery piece was created:

[_veh] call BIS_ARTY_F_initVehicle;

Some other changes/fixes: Sparta Domination 1.09

Will be live on the Sparta server within the next few days.

I'm glad Xeno gave me a decent map to fiddle with. :p

anyway hope it worked

I thought I was one of the only ranked one out there, I have a few other things I tweaked once i get em 100% maybe i will post em...few little things to correct

No jag... the chute worked which was great :yay: but we late found out that its disabled the ranks on all the vehicles...:(

noo we got it running on our dedi on Expert Ranked domination [smokin aces] all the time... absolutly love it... weve put in Rksl Countermeasures into it too makes it more realistic adds a bit more difficulty n obviously survive more in planes n choppers its great!

No jag... the chute worked which was great :yay: but we late found out that its disabled the ranks on all the vehicles...:(

noo we got it running on our dedi on Expert Ranked domination [smokin aces] all the time... absolutly love it... weve put in Rksl Countermeasures into it too makes it more realistic adds a bit more difficulty n obviously survive more in planes n choppers its great!

It does not break rank on my server, what it was doing which i just found out was if you jumped out of any vehicle it would delte it, which would send it back to main base...

That is because of any error in my scripting for the deleting of the chutes

I corrected it in my previous post and here is the corrected (and tested)to get rid of empty chutes :

In x_playerveccheck after the waitUntil condition near EOF:

waitUntil {sleep 0.317;vehicle player == player };

//added to remove parachutes which are spawned Vehicles

//On a ranked game play this is 2 per halo until rank achieved then one per - Coug

if (_vec != vehicle player && ( _vec isKindOf "BIS_Steerable_Parachute" || _vec isKindOf "ParachuteBase")) then {

deleteVehicle _vec;

};

sorry about that...i was only testing chutes that day...didn't realize any vehicle you got out of it would delete.

Edited by xx-Jaguar-xx

thanks man... hay got any ideas why the ammo box keeps disappearing or how to move the ammo box to a different part of the airfield... or maybe add a new ammo box to use the ranking cargo scripts? any help appreciated :)

I could need some help,too ;)

In my "new" Mission "Carrier Strike Domination" I tried to combine the best of the two missions "Domination 1.09 with revive" (author Xeno) and "Carrier Command 0.1" (authors Xeno and Alexei Vostrikov). But i have some problems which i am not able to fix. Maybe someone of you can give a hand to me:

First: I want to have the Revive-Respawn-Point "base_spawn_1" on the LHD. Every try to set the hight of the marker to 15.9 failed, so that every respawn to main-base ends UNDER the LHD in the water...

The LHD_Center (vehicle="HeliHEmpty") is defined in the mission.sqm by:

this setPosASL [getposASL this select 0, getposASL this select 1, 0];

Is it possible to define the "base_spawn_1" in a way like this

"base_spawn_1"= LHD_Center + 15.9 ???

Second: the Ammo-Point and the Chopper-Service should only be on the carrier. They should working fine in my version now, but the Chopper-Service, Jet-Service and Wreck-Point causes problemes in the arma2.rpt.

I don't have any knowledge about scripting and don't know how to fix this problems. Maybe someone could help me...

Alpha-Version of Carrierstrike Domination

Edited by Natalon

thanks man... hay got any ideas why the ammo box keeps disappearing or how to move the ammo box to a different part of the airfield... or maybe add a new ammo box to use the ranking cargo scripts? any help appreciated :)

i_client.sqf looks to be it for default:

// position of the player ammobox at base (created only on the players computer, refilled every 20 minutes)
d_player_ammobox_pos =
#ifdef __DEFAULT__
[[4707.69,10232,0],320];
#endif

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I could need some help,too ;)

In my "new" Mission "Carrier Strike Domination" I tried to combine the best of the two missions "Domination 1.09 with revive" (author Xeno) and "Carrier Command 0.1" (authors Xeno and Alexei Vostrikov). But i have some problems which i am not able to fix. Maybe someone of you can give a hand to me:

First: I want to have the Revive-Respawn-Point "base_spawn_1" on the LHD. Every try to set the hight of the marker to 15.9 failed, so that every respawn to main-base ends UNDER the LHD in the water...

The LHD_Center (vehicle="HeliHEmpty") is defined in the mission.sqm by:

this setPosASL [getposASL this select 0, getposASL this select 1, 0];

Is it possible to define the "base_spawn_1" in a way like this

"base_spawn_1"= LHD_Center + 15.9 ???

Second: the Ammo-Point and the Chopper-Service should only be on the carrier. They should working fine in my version now, but the Chopper-Service, Jet-Service and Wreck-Point causes problemes in the arma2.rpt.

I don't have any knowledge about scripting and don't know how to fix this problems. Maybe someone could help me...

Alpha-Version of Carrierstrike Domination

I dont think you are setting up correctly setPosASL [x,y,z]

I also do not know much about these commands, I am a novice myself with sqfin, but i think there might be an offset going on as well..

check this out maybe it will help

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setPosASL2

DrStrangeLove EBDA, please check your server RPT files.

If something is broken (script, etc), this will tell you.

The only sidemission that doesn't work (at least which I know of) is the one where you have to arrest the officer (that guy didn't move out of the fortress, fixed allready).

Xeno

Yeah, I've looked at that and found nothing. Thank you for the fast reply.

Happened again last night and I checked the .rpt file within the first minute of the side mission not ending.

It was destroy the lighthouse located on the island at the Southwest corner of the map. I lone-wolfed it and after killing the AI and sneaking into the lighthouse and planting 4 satchel charges, it went down.

While I was belly crawling to a BMP that was above a t-90, the two vehicles disappeared and I knew the mission was over.

This happened around 21:45-21:49.

I immediately downloaded the .rpt file to check out what error there might be. Nothing but the usual object not found type stuff.

Spoiler has the raw feed from that 10 minute block. There's no glaring error's before or after. Only the usual one at the mission start:

2009/09/22, 20:21:57 File spect\spectating.hpp, line 16: '/rscSpectate/controls/mouseHandler.onMouseZChanged': Missing ';' at the end of line

The above is weird since this has never been a revive mission and the spect directory doesn't exist...

followed by a ton of object not found messages that mean nothing to me :(

Here's the block from the .rpt:

2009/09/22, 21:45:13 Server: Object 16:43 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:45:16 Server: Object 16:44 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:45:17 Server: Object 16:45 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:45:42 Server: Object 2:3400 not found (message 31)

2009/09/22, 21:45:42 Server: Object 2:3400 not found (message 177)

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38848f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388490 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388491 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388492 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388493 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388494 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388498 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388499 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38849f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884a7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ab is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ac is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ad is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ae is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884af is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884b0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884b1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884b2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ef is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884f9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884fa is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884fb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3884ff is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388500 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388501 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388502 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388503 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388504 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388505 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388506 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388507 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388508 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388509 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38850f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388510 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388511 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388512 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388513 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388514 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388515 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388516 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388517 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388518 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38851c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38851d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38851e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38851f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388520 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388521 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388522 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388523 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388524 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388525 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388526 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388527 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388528 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388529 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38852f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388530 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388531 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388532 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388533 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388534 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388535 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388536 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388537 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388538 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388539 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38853f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388540 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388541 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388542 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388543 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388544 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388545 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388546 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388547 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388548 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388549 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38854f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388550 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388551 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388552 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388553 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388554 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388555 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388556 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388557 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388558 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388559 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38855f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388560 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388561 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388562 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388563 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388564 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388565 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388566 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388567 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388568 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388569 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38856f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388570 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388571 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388572 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388573 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388574 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388575 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388576 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388577 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388578 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388579 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38857a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388580 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388581 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388582 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388583 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388584 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388585 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388586 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388587 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388588 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388589 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38858f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388590 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388591 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388592 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388593 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388594 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388595 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388596 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388597 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388598 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388599 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38859a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38859e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885a9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885aa is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ab is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ac is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ad is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ae is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885af is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885b9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885c5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885c6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885c7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885c8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885c9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ca is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885cb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885cd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ce is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885cf is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885d9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885da is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885db is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885dc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885dd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885de is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885e9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ea is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885eb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ec is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ed is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ef is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885f0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885f1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885f8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885f9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885fa is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885fb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885fd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885fe is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 3885ff is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388600 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388601 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388602 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388603 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388604 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388605 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388606 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388609 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38860a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38860b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38860c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38860d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38860f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388610 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388611 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388612 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388613 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388614 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388615 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388616 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388618 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388619 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38861f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388620 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388621 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388622 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388624 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388625 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388626 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388627 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388629 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38862f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388630 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388631 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388632 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388633 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388634 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388635 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388636 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388638 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388639 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38863a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38863b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388647 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388648 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388649 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38864a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38864b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38864d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38864e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38864f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388650 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388652 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388653 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388654 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388655 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388657 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388658 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388659 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38865f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388661 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388662 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388663 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388664 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388665 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388666 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388667 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388668 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388669 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38866f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388670 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388672 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388673 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388674 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388675 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388676 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388677 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 388678 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38867a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:55 Server: Network message 38867b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388683 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388684 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388685 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388687 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388688 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388689 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38868a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38868c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38868d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38868e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388690 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388691 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388692 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388693 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388694 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388696 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388697 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388698 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388699 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38869b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38869c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38869d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38869f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886a7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886b2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886b3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886b4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886b7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886b8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886ba is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886bb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886be is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886bf is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886c0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886c7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886c8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886c9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886cb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886cc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886cd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886ce is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886d9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886da is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886db is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886dc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886de is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886df is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886e9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886ea is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886f2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886f3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886f5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886f7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886f8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886fa is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886fb is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886fc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3886ff is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388700 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388701 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38870b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38870c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38870d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38870f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388710 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388711 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388712 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388714 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388715 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388716 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388717 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388719 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38871a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38871b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38871c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38871e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38871f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388720 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388722 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388724 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388725 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388726 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38872c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38872d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38872f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388730 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388732 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388733 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388743 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388744 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388745 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388747 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388748 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388749 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38874a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38874b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38874c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38874d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38874f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388750 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388751 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388753 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388754 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388755 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388756 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388757 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388758 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388759 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38875a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38875d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38875e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38875f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388760 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38876c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38876d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38877a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38877b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38877c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38877e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38877f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388780 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388783 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388784 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388785 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38878c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38878e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 388791 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38879c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38879d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 38879e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:56 Server: Network message 3887a8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887cc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887cd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887ce is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887cf is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887d9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887da is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887ea is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887fd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887fe is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3887ff is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388800 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388802 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388803 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388804 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388805 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388808 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388809 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38880a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38880b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388833 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388834 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388835 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388837 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388838 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388839 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38883c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38883d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38883e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38883f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388854 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388855 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388856 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388858 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388859 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38885a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38885b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38885c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388861 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388862 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388863 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388864 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388889 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38888c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38888d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38888e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 38888f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388890 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388891 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 388892 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3888a4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3888a5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3888a6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3888b1 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:57 Server: Network message 3888b2 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888c0 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888d7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888d8 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888d9 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888dc is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888dd is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888de is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888e3 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 3888e4 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 388914 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 388925 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:58 Server: Network message 38897c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:45:59 Server: Network message 388a41 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b08 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b09 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b0a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b0b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b0c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b0d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b3a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b3b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b3c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:00 Server: Network message 388b3d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b53 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b56 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b57 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b58 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b59 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b5f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b60 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b61 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b62 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b63 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b64 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b79 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7a is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7b is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7c is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7d is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7e is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b7f is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b80 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b81 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b82 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b83 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b84 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b95 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b96 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388b97 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388bb5 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388bb6 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:01 Server: Network message 388bb7 is pending

2009/09/22, 21:46:17 Server: Update of object 2:17 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:47:08 Server: Object 14:22 not found (message 177)

2009/09/22, 21:47:20 Server: Object 14:22 not found (message 177)

2009/09/22, 21:48:43 Server: Object 14:36 not found (message 121)

2009/09/22, 21:48:46 Server: Object 14:40 not found (message 121)

2009/09/22, 21:48:49 Server: Update of object 2:3592 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:48:52 Server: Update of object 2:3594 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:48:54 Server: Object 19:1 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:54 Server: Object 19:2 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:54 Server: Object 19:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:54 Server: Object 19:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:54 Server: Object 19:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:55 Server: Object 19:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:55 Server: Object 19:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:55 Server: Object 19:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:55 Server: Object 19:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:48:56 Server: Update of object 19:10 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:48:56 Server: Update of object 19:11 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:49:00 Server: Object 20:1 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:00 Server: Object 20:2 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:00 Server: Object 20:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:00 Server: Object 20:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:00 Server: Object 20:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:01 Server: Object 20:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:01 Server: Object 20:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:01 Server: Object 20:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:01 Server: Object 20:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:22 Server: Update of object 16:47 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:49:22 Server: Update of object 16:47 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:49:24 Server: Object 22:1 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:24 Server: Object 22:2 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:24 Server: Object 22:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:24 Server: Object 22:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:24 Server: Object 22:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:25 Server: Object 22:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:25 Server: Object 22:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:25 Server: Object 22:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:25 Server: Object 22:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:49:52 Server: Object 2:3513 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:49:53 Server: Object 22:10 not found (message 121)

2009/09/22, 21:50:02 Server: Update of object 22:11 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:50:06 Server: Object 21:1 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:06 Server: Object 21:2 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:06 Server: Object 21:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:06 Server: Object 21:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:07 Server: Object 21:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:07 Server: Object 21:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:07 Server: Object 21:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:07 Server: Object 21:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:07 Server: Object 21:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:50:08 Server: Update of object 2:3162 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:51:18 Server: Object 10:28 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:51:34 Server: Update of object 16:49 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:51:50 Client: Remote object 10:0 not found

2009/09/22, 21:51:52 Server: Object 20:10 not found (message 121)

2009/09/22, 21:51:54 Client: Object 19:13 (type Type_67) not found.

2009/09/22, 21:52:10 Client: Remote object 18:0 not found

2009/09/22, 21:52:10 Client: Remote object 16:50 not found

2009/09/22, 21:52:25 Warning: Cleanup player - person 16:49 not found

2009/09/22, 21:52:40 Server: Update of object 16:51 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:52:40 Server: Update of object 16:51 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:52:40 Server: Update of object 19:17 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:52:40 Server: Update of object 19:17 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:44 Server: Object 18:10 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 24:1 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 24:2 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 24:3 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 24:4 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 24:5 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 18:11 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 18:12 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 18:13 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:45 Server: Object 18:14 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:46 Server: Object 24:6 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:46 Server: Object 24:7 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:46 Server: Object 24:8 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:46 Server: Object 24:9 not found (message 213)

2009/09/22, 21:52:52 Server: Object 2:3610 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:52:52 Server: Object 2:3612 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:52:52 Server: Object 2:3614 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:52:52 Server: Object 2:3616 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:52:52 Server: Object 2:3618 not found (message 209)

2009/09/22, 21:53:00 Warning: Cleanup player - person 10:23 not found

2009/09/22, 21:53:14 Server: Update of object 2:3686 arrived from nonowner

2009/09/22, 21:53:17 Server: Update of object 2:3688 arrived from nonowner

I wish I knew what object was not being found...

Edited by DrStrangeLove_EBDA