Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

Ok I've altered the Domination mission to what I want.

I then save it in the ArmA2 editor as a MP mission and it makes the PBO file in the MP Missions folder in the main ArMA 2 root directory. My mission directory was identical to the original Domination one except my mission.sqm file. I'm assuming that the ArmA 2 editor compressed and pbo'ed all the files correctly, is this a good assumption?

The problem is though that whenever I start a server my mission is not in the selectable list! This is very frustrating.

What seems to be the problem here? The final PBO file created from all my mission files is relative in size to the original Domination PBOs so I'm assuming it was made correctly.

Am I way off here?

for what i know arma2 editor dosen't compress the missions file a just created a mission.sqm that you can copy and paste on your original mission then after your adjustment with "arma edit by Chris Henderson" you must compress the files and directory of the mission on a single file .pbo , this with "Arma pbo view" .

This is what i use all the time

:):):)

Edited by massi64

Would be nice if you could give some feedback about the TvT version TT (Two Teams).

This is now, contrary to the ArmA 1 version, a player versus player version (PvP, west team against east team, resistance soldiers at targets).

Haven't had the time to play it myself, so feedback is welcome :)

Xeno

Would be nice if you could give some feedback about the TvT version TT (Two Teams).

This is now, contrary to the ArmA 1 version, a player versus player version (PvP, west team against east team, resistance soldiers at targets).

Haven't had the time to play it myself, so feedback is welcome :)

Xeno

hey Xeno can you tell me how to change the intro music on a domination map ???

hey Xeno can you tell me how to change the intro music on a domination map ???

x_scripts\x_intro.sqf line 22

playMusic "Track07_Last_Men_Standing";

to get a list of availible tracks, unpbo arma2\addons\music.pbo

I have got a problem with these scenarios. When i install them into mpmissions folder and try to make the server by Arma2.exe, or join my own dedicated server i get this error: (just after trying to join waiting room)

Config: some input after EndOfFile."

and the game / dedicated server shuts down. Do you know what might be the case? Here are my setting files:

Server.cfg:

// password = "aaa";  // password to protect server access
passwordAdmin = "bbb"; // password to protect admin access
hostname="Over9000AIgalore";  // This is the server name that will appear in gamespy

motd[]=
{
"Have fun!",

}; // Welcome message

motdInterval=50;  // period between motd rotation 

voteThreshold=1.5;  
maxPlayers=6;
reportingIP="arma2.master.gamespy.com";
voteMissionPlayers=1; // start voting when 1 players connect
logfile = "MyServer.log";

class Missions
{
};

kickduplicate=1; // do not allow duplicate id
equalModRequired=0; // require equal mod
disableVoN=1;  
vonCodecQuality=7;
VonID=1;

timeStampFormat=full;

NetStats=1;
DeathMessages=1;
persistent=0;
BattlEye=0;
regularcheck="{}";

verifySignatures=1;

Arma2.cfg:

language="Polish";
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=-4194304;
Resolution_Bpp=32;
Resolution_W=1024;
Resolution_H=768;
refresh=75;
Render_W=1024;
Render_H=768;
FSAA=2;
postFX=2;
HDRPrecision=8;
lastDeviceId="";
localVRAM=527421184;
nonlocalVRAM=258998271;

I would be thankful for any information about how to fix this :).

This is directed to anyone and not just Xeno.....Has anyone found a problem with a sidemission to capture the flag, I say this as some guys could not take the flag and they tried everything.

Has anyone found a problem with a sidemission to capture the flag, I say this as some guys could not take the flag and they tried everything.

I've fixed it allready, gets tested currently, please wait for the last last final final release. :)

Xeno

@Halli~SPARTA~

Actually i get this error only when i put domination missions from this thread in my mpmissions folder. Xeno wrote this thread, so i assume He is one of the authors.

Well actually i get this error only when i put domination missions from this thread in my mpmissions folder. Xeno wrote this thread, so i assume He is one of the authors.

I'm the only author, except some missions that were made by other mission makers from germany-fun.net, but I can't help you with your problem.

It's not mission related, please ask in the multiplayer section of the forums.

You might have another problem somewhere, I have no problems when I put them into the MPMissions folder on our server (taken from the same 7z download file you get from dev-heaven.net).

Xeno

Thank you for Your reply Xeno. I hope it's not language-version related, as my polish friend got the same problem. It seems to work for everyone else.

@Edit

Oh by the way great port Xeno. It feels like good old times in ArmA :D

Edited by Griswoldz

where do i put these files?

Which files mate ?

Describe clearly what you are trying to do, and ill see if i can help.

Can anyone help me on this little problem?

I have added a couple of extra vehicles at mission start and have them added so they can be lifted by the wreck helo when destroyed and the wreck marker is appearing without any issues, but my problem is that one of the vehicles is an "AAV" and I am using the "Scripted Ride On APC" by norrin but this will only work until the "AAV" has been destroyed.

Is there a way to fix this so that it works whenever the "AAV" is respawned by using the wreck repair point?

x_scripts\x_intro.sqf line 22

playMusic "Track07_Last_Men_Standing";

to get a list of availible tracks, unpbo arma2\addons\music.pbo

Thank you , finaly

Is there a way to fix this so that it works whenever the "AAV" is respawned by using the wreck repair point?

im guessing a bit here, as i havent used norrin's script, but is it possible to place the call to the script here?

i_client2.sqf line 144

d_action_menus_vehicle = [];

d_action_menus_vehicle = [["AAVP7A1"],"Ride on APC", "sitOnTopVcl\mount_vcl_init.sqf", -1000];

give it a try anyways.

unfortunately already tried this method, works to a degree.

As in it allows you to get on top but then none of the commands work.

Seems to be that when they get respawned from the script they lose the vehicle naming which may be the issue which unfortunatley I have no idea on how to fix that.

Which files mate ?

Describe clearly what you are trying to do, and ill see if i can help.

files in the download theres no readme.

Xeno i just want to say Thanks for your tireless efforts and kudos for your missions.They are by far the best I and my clan have played thus far.Well done I and many others really appreciate it:bounce3:

files in the download theres no readme.

Im still not sure what it is you want to do, as you have not explained yourself well at all. However I will assume that you are trying to run these missions ??

You set up these missions the same way you setup any multiplayer missions

• 1. setup and configure a dedicated server http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Dedicated_Server
  • 2. download 'Domination A2! Mission Pack 1.03'
  • 3. extract the contents of the file to the ArmA2\mpmissions folder on your dedicated server
  • 4. start the dedicated server
  • 5. start your arma2 game and use it to connect to the dedicated server
  • 6. choose one of the missions from the missions selection screen
  • 7. play the mission and enjoy

I hope that this helps to get you started at least.

we´fe got trouble with taking the flag at TULGA (sidemission) any idea's?

We'fe tried alot of slots/units

we´fe got trouble with taking the flag at TULGA (sidemission) any idea's?

It's fixed allready (plus some more bugs). Waiting for new patch to release it.

Xeno

Xeno just wanted to Echo what has already been said by others Great Job on Domination.It has been as much fun for me to play with it as to play it.

Cheer's Chefd261

Edited by chefd261

Please delete the Ammoboxes in the Radar-Camp in your Base ...

at least in the Ranked Version because u can get SMAWs, ACOG, Jav etc. there loooong before u shud ...

Please add a Notification if VEHICLES enter you Base ... atm its only if it is Infantry but those Tanks keep destroying one or more Buildings of the Base b4 we can even react.

Add Revive to Ranked Version :D

or make a Hardcore Version, where it is Ranked + Revive + more Enemyrespawn :D

Increase Vehicle Respawn in Towns 3 - End ...

After everyone got a SMAW in late First or early Second Town, those Tanks wont last long ...

Ah yea before i forget: NICE MAP :D

We all love it in our Clan, and play it nearly on a daily base :)