Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

i realy enjoy the match butt there is one goal missing it wasnt off-side yuo blind referi!! banghead.gifpistols.gif

still we will keep this up!!!!

vamos argentina!!!!!! notworthy.gif

My team including coach should be sent to Rusian Sybir for 3 months of free iron mine and coal-mine work!!! ...

Congratulations to Argetina, yet again they wouldn't play that good if we didn't alowed them to, and I agree, it should be 7:0 at least.

We don't lack in players quality but motivation and team spirit and we have competition between players and thinking they are all stars and that all others will be afraid of them, and not having respect to other teams in meaning of playing equaly good against weaker teams and better teams ....

NL won lucky! It was the match with the most exciting last 5 minutes... god, IC had more chances in the last minutes than Serbia in the whole match against NL! confused_o.gif

even thoug 7:0 i think taht serbia&montenegro was a wordy rivall i realy was afraid of a serbian victory their players dont need more habilities just more motivation i think in my team tere is a lot of motivation and habilities so serbia good luck for the next time!

Nice, now Czech just have to win tonight!

I bet 100 DKR (around 18$wink_o.gif on that sweden would win, I won (they luckily scored in the 89th minute).

I won 173 DKR on that, and bet them on all Argentina, I won and my money were then 250 DKR.

I bet all these on Holland yesterday, and won... My money were then 480

The I bet in the 60th minute 100 dkr that mexico-angola was gonna draw, i won 180 dkr on that.

Sadlty... I was drunk yesterday, and instead of withdrawing all these money, I bet on tonights game. Czech vs ghana.

I bet 558 dkr that Czech will win (which I think they will). Let us hope.

If I win, i will get 958 Dkr (150$wink_o.gif. Thats okay, isnt it? From 18$ to 150$?

biggrin_o.gif

Actually BB, most of the people in the UK whine about the overpayed players not pulling thier weight, as well as the Swedish meatball being an overpayed idiot... smile_o.gif

Cute. For an idiot he's had quite a good run in the industry. Getting a Star Wars vibe here:

"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" inlove.gif

Yeah, he's managed to make himself quite a good few million off the English FA. I still think he's a crap manager, but he certainly knows how to get his own interests sorted out whistle.gif

I think maybe thats his problem. He's sat on the bench planning how he can prise another Å5 mil out of the FA, and which office girl to bed next, instead of concentrating on the match. wink_o.gif

The problem with Holland is that they attack, they get into the lead pretty quickly (both times around the 20th minute), but then they fall back and defend their lead instead of totally annihilating the opponent. Defense is what they are worst at.

Also of course the team consisting of 3rd rate AZ Alkmaar players doesn't help.

At least the coach is good, the defence sure isn't, if Argentina plays at half the accuracy as they did against S&M then Holland might be able to keep it at 2-0 down or less help.gif

I urgently need more points! So today's results are Portugal 2 - 0 Iran, Italy 2 - 0 USA and Czech Rep. 4 - 1 Ghana (Oh well, then BI is gonna stop working on ArmA again)!

hehe, just found this on boreme.com

Now Placebo, look past you patrioism and avoid banning me biggrin_o.gif

Q: Why aren't the England football team allowed to own a dog?

A: Because they can't hold on to a lead.

Q: What's the difference between the England team and a tea-bag?

A: The tea-bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: Why do the English make better lovers than the Portuguese/Germans?

A: Because English are the only one's who can stay on top for 45 minutes and still come second!

Q: What is common between a 3-pin plug and the England football team?

A: They are both useless in Europe!

Q: What's the difference between O J Simpson and England?

A: O J Simpson had a more credible defence

Q. What's the difference between the English and a jet engine?

A. A jet engine eventually stops whining.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and Jimmy Hill. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot Jimmy Hill - twice.

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead English football fan on the road?

A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q. What do English football fans and sperm have in common?

A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. If you see an English football fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?

A. It could be your bicycle.

Q. What do you have when 100 English football fans are buried up to their necks in sand?

A. Not enough sand.

Half of those are lawyer jokes and the other half are Scotland jokes wink_o.gif

Damn referee, now stop this match! 2-0!! biggrin_o.gif

Just and only another goal for me, please! biggrin_o.gif

Klavan

Just and only another goal for me, please! biggrin_o.gif

Klavan

F***! Goal!!?!?!?! crazy_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Offside!!! Yaaaa! yay.gifrofl.gifnotworthy.gif

wink_o.gif

This match at least wasn't as boring as the last match of Portugal...

espectro said

Quote[/b] ]hehe, just found this on boreme.com

well i just found this at photoshop.deanos

espectrod9wi.gif

i prefer danish bacon smile_o.gif

Portugal 2-0 Iran. mad_o.gif

Oh well i'm still the leader of the league. yay.gif

Klavan

Hmm Ghana are frustrating the Czechs for now. Admittedly full credit to ghana they have been playing well. 1 - 0 going in to halftime. If the czechs lose then this could be good for the US.

Hmm Ghana are frustrating the Czechs for now. Admittedly full credit to ghana they have been playing well. 1 - 0 going in to halftime. If the czechs lose then this could be good for the US.

I predicted a 4-1 for CZ and that's gonna happen! biggrin_o.gif

Right now CZ isn't really close to score a goal, but it'll happen in the 2nd half!

I predicted a 4-1 for CZ and that's gonna happen! biggrin_o.gif

Right now CZ isn't really close to score a goal, but it'll happen in the 2nd half!

Hehe i doubt a 4-1 will happen but who knows , they might drink some Gatorade and score 4 (atleast thats the way it goes in the tv ads tounge2.gif ).

2-0 crazy_o.gif bye bye points. Good to see Cech couldn't save everything.

Bah...best thing now would be if Ghana and Czech gets first and second in their group. Italy plays boring football...Damn shame if one of them goes out so Italy can make some matches boring confused_o.gif

Now the US have got some whiff of a chance , lets see if they show some grit and hunger in their game against italy.

The Czech defense was poor and that guy who got sent off was a total idiot. He let the first goal in becauseof his foolhardy antics in intercepting the ball and then gave away the penalty and got the red card icon_rolleyes.gif .

Czech defence wasn't poor until they got a man sent off...though Ujfalusi fucked up twice, and his fuckups lead to Ghanas win.

Glad to see the first african team beating a big team like the czech one, 'Hope they will beat the USA within the next incoming days too.

:-D

Edit: Great first half between US and italians, americans are doing very well thus far...

Regards

Thunderbird84

1-1 & half time, 2 red cards!