raedor

Football World Cup 2006 in Germany

@Klavan - we will speak later on the construction site biggrin_o.gif

ka**o di mare adriatico tounge2.gif (this one is just for Klavan,

even if any italian will understand, but there's lil bit

more in the message and not a personal attack). wink_o.gif

rofl.gif

You're on the right way to get an Italian passport, lol! welcome.gif

Let me ideally offer to you a beer, maybe two.

Have I to expect an easter egg? It's ok for me, do what you want. crazy_o.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Klavan

The problem, if you watch the whole video is a referee problem :

Materazzi just catched Zidane, and prevented him to move with his arms.

The main referee , neither the 2 other lines referee said anything despite it was not something 'hidden' that none could notice, then 10 seconds later , the headbutt.

If the 3 referees were not that blind, or just applied the most basic football rule, the main referee would have whistled for this obvious fault.

No red/yellow cards, no verbal provocations, no headbutts would have then followed if the referees would have done the job they are paid for.

But that's not just this specific final, as during the whole world cup you could notice the same kind of unsanctionned faults repeated in several matches i watched. If even the referee can't make the football rules to be respected, how can you expect the players respecting it when some of them can cheat/make fault without a problem for them ?

I am sure if the referees had been better, not half of the yellow/red cards from the whole World Cup would have been given, as when a player notice the referee doesn't give a damn on making football rules to be respected, situation always degenerate because of frustration, that's just being human to be frustrated by accumulated unfair situation not being sanctionned.

Certainly referees are just human too, but there are some excellent referees and not very good ones.

Why the not very good ones were the designated world cup referees, this is what i would like the fifa to explain.

According to the BBC, the final comments made by the Italian were: "I hope your family die a horrible death" (bearing in mind that Zidane's mother is in hospital), then said "F**k off!".

I'm not saying this is defintiely what was said, but it was just reported on the BBC.

According to the BBC, the final comments made by the Italian were: "I hope your family die a horrible death" (bearing in mind that Zidane's mother is in hospital), then said "F**k off!".

I'm not saying this is defintiely what was said, but it was just reported on the BBC.

If so, Italy should be proud of Materazzi the holy heroe, the one who threw out Zidane the Apocalypse Beast whistle.gif

Well I got that from a BBC interview with an Italian lip-reader, I'm not saying it's true, but that's what I heard.

Other sources have said that it was an insult against his Algerian roots.

Maybe Materazzi has the Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome, so that he can't control himself uttering taunts to other beings. Hopital19.gif

Should we organize a huge Materazzithon, so that Resarch would make big progress in order to cure this illness ?  Hopital14.gif

Foot02.gif Whatever, warmly congratulations Italia, and see you soon on September Foot17.gif

Note for the french coach : add to the training program for the further matches =>

- resistance to taunting training

- Ultimate taunting against taunters training  rofl.gif

Still no ihatematerazzi.com? wink_o.giftounge2.gif

jeeeez!! materazzi is a killer! no idea that he beats like that. so i presume that referee gave zidane a red, just to protect zidane integrety against materazzi...cant image what he would do to zizou after the headknock. maybe a bycicleshot in the throat?...grab zizou balls until he goes purple?! lucky zizou i must say!!

those kicks to shevechenko/inzaghi/rui costa are still hurting me..

Now the dark side of my mind regret that Zizou didn't Kick him before the goal, in his butcher's head pistols.gif

OMG. How can they let such idiots play... ah well, he's a world champion now, later generations will forget about the rest wink_o.gif

Well, the Cup is finished for another 4 years...congrats to the winners, commiserations to the losers...

...I think this can be locked now before we stray any further offtopic. Keep an eye out for the World Cup 2010 thread. wink_o.gif