W0lle

Cold War Rearmed III

That is certainly unexpected news!

You should definitely get into contact with the very promising Conflict 85 and see if there is any synergies or cooperation that can be found. Perhaps join and boost their effort?
Also check out CSLA3, they seem to be covering the US side quite well in regards to being an analogue of OFP.

• Like 6

You guys should definitely team up with the Conflict '85 guys. I'm happy that you found a way to come back to Arma.

Welcome back to the fold! Very glad you did not let this dog sleep any longer.

• Like 2

Welcome back W0lle, you have been missed! CWR3 will certainly extend Arma 3's life.

• Like 2

OH MY GOD! YeeeeeaaaaahaaaaaW!!!!!

welcome back wolle! That is the best News I've read in a whole while! Best of luck with the Project. only one Question remains: will the Cobra make a comeback?  I don't want to Sound rude to those who invested their time into turning the AH1Z into an older model, but None of them managed to create a realistic and gorgeous one like the one from cwr2 .

• Like 2

Welcome back! Arma is in dire need of some old-school Yanks vs Soviet action!

And to think that just on Monday I started working on my own "CUP in the 80s" thing - guess it's time to find some new project lol!

5 hours ago, mondkalb said:

Also check out CSLA3, they seem to be covering the US side quite well in regards to being an analogue of OFP.

Out of curiosity: isn't CSLA part of Creator DLC program? I remember their photos from BIS Creator Bootcamp event. I guess you should know, being Creator yourself. ;)

(yeah, yeah, you all probably signed NDAs, and black helicopters are after me!)

Welcome back @W0lle! Nice going, getting CWR gang together once again. Godspeed!

Spoiler

It's gotta be Ambush first, right?

Also, maybe talk to @zephyrsouza about Angelina. 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

OH MY GOD! YeeeeeaaaaahaaaaaW!!!!!

welcome back wolle! That is the best News I've read in a whole while! Best of luck with the Project. only one Question remains: will the Cobra make a comeback?  I don't want to Sound rude to those who invested their time into turning the AH1Z into an older model, but None of them managed to create a realistic and gorgeous one like the one from cwr2 .

Now, now. 🙂
At present, it's all more or less a crazy idea and a long way to go.
Porting the finest Cobra model this community ever has seen is difficult. Especially since Max has no dev Tools installed anymore. But I heard that there is hope the AH-1F one day returns. 😉

15 minutes ago, markocro said:

Awesome news, ohh and try to contact Conflict 85 DEVs 🙂

I was in touch with slatts some days ago, before I decided to make this public. We well see what happens 🙂

@Janzez

Yes, that guy is already on my 'todo' list. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is an unexpected surprise. I look forward to playing as Mr Troska again 😀

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , 2020 year of the arma player first vilas returned now wolle 😁

• Like 3

Welcome back and Godspeed!

This be the mod of DayZ pre-zombies yes?

j/k 😄

That's great news! Maybe it's too early to ask. Are you planning to remake missions and campaigns?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Qinetix said:

That's great news! Maybe it's too early to ask. Are you planning to remake missions and campaigns?

Definitely. After all, they were (and are) the heart of OFP and CWR.
They might be a bit different now with that smarter AI around and all the other changes in A3. But they will return. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

@W0lle

Fantastic news. By the way, if you wish I can provide you with some usefull data about armored fighting vehicles like tanks, IFVs etc.

Cheers!

• Like 3

Much excite. What about Global Mobilization as a sort of crossover? 

-k 

• Like 1