.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

In a word, FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, TheCr8rMaker said:

Wait... the C47 will come with static line and stand up anims...? you gorgeous, glorious, bastards

I SECOND THAT HIGH PRAISE!!!!

Band of Brothers - The Interactive Series.  Now coming to your ARMA 3 game. 

I never even tried to build a SP or MP campaign in any of the ARMA titles, but with all this awesome content, it might be worth to team up with a bunch of guys here from the thread and try to get that done! 

• Like 5

just a noob question here, where can i get or see the cfgmagazine of the BM-13 Katyusha launcher? i was gonna use them for a personal scenario im making but i cant get them to launch since i dont know the cfgmagazine of the launchers. tried a bit of googling and searching but alas no results. all im getting is the config of the katyusha from the original Iron Front: Liberation 44 standalone.

@HazardousJay

open the config browser in the editor

open cfgVehicles

look for the BM-13 Katyusha (LIB_US6_BM13)

open its turret (Turrets/MainTurret)

and look for magazines

PS: We are to have a complete class overview in our wiki soon.

1 hour ago, .kju said:

@HazardousJay

open the config browser in the editor

open cfgVehicles

look for the BM-13 Katyusha (LIB_US6_BM13)

open its turret (Turrets/MainTurret)

and look for magazines

PS: We are to have a complete class overview in our wiki soon.

ah thanks sir! guess i derped there and didnt look hard enough in the cfgvehicles section of the editor, much appreciated!

EDIT: got the right commands, though sadly the AI are not firing. the turret of the launcher points to the marker i placed but it doesnt fire and just returns to its "ready" state. heres the init i placed arty1 doArtilleryFire [getmarkerpos "marker_1","LIB_16Rnd_BM13",16];

Remastered Airborne Update trailer! Once again, I am a film student and part-time youtuber, and my offer to edit the IFA3 devblogs and trailers is still on the table!

• Like 14

Ahah excellent. Don't hesitate to reach us on discord ;)

Some talented people making really good videos and previews!

@kju 

I finally figured out how ifa3 and all mods included weren't showing up or were red on my Linux server.

I had to load mods in an order, why? I still haven't figured that part out.

So if anyone is having an issue (not sure about windows) but for Linux , this is my mods line:

mods="clientmods/@cba_a3;clientmods/@cup_terrains_core;clientmods/@cup_terrains_cwa;clientmods/@cup_terrains_maps;clientmods/@i44_objects;clientmods/@i44_terrains;clientmods/@ifa3_objects_lite;clientmods/@ifa3_terrains_lite;clientmods/@ifa3_aio_lite;clientmods/@ifa3_lite;clientmods/@unsung"

more readable 

@cba_a3

@cup_terrains_core

@cup_terrains_cwa

@cup_terrains_maps

@i44_objects

@i44_terrains

@ifa3_objects_lite

@ifa3_terrains_lite

@ifa3_aio_lite

@ifa3_lite

@unsung

it took a while to figure this out but now I can get back to making some missions. 

28 minutes ago, dr death jm said:

@cba_a3

@cup_terrains_core

@cup_terrains_cwa

@cup_terrains_maps

@i44_objects

@i44_terrains

@ifa3_objects_lite

@ifa3_terrains_lite

@ifa3_aio_lite

@ifa3_lite

@unsung

Vietnam + WWII... :P

Anyways, the airborne update looks great.  How is the hook-up system going to work?  Would it be jump-master controlled or does each player control their own sequence?

@dr death jm

AIO already contains the rest. so you only need:

@cba_a3

@cup_terrains_core

@cup_terrains_cwa

@cup_terrains_maps

@ifa3_aio_lite

@unsung

@Savage_Donkey

one can restrict it to

1) jumping only from the door (is a separate position)

2) jumping only in order/when closest to the door

38 minutes ago, .kju said:

@dr death jm

AIO already contains the rest. so you only need:

ok, so .. you are saying I don't need i44 ? 

I just made a dm with auto tanks, so before I can post it here I need to get this right

because I also used i44 (never mined I just looked in mod folder)

@Savage_Donkey

my server is using unsung and ifa3

soon there will be an RTS like KaRRiLioNs with rhs

once its done ifa3,rhs and unsung will be the main goal of mine for an ultimate RTS

upgades will start with ww2 to unsung then to rhs ... (my dream is big).

• Like 2

early release http://www.mediafire.com/file/rts0gl18gph991c/ifa-autotank.zip

if anyone wants to test it and get back to me?

mods needed

@cba_a3

@cup_terrains_core

@cup_terrains_cwa

@cup_terrains_maps

@ifa3_aio_lite

this is a death match with auto tanks

auto tanks = drive and shoot.

about the mission:

this is a 30 min DM. you spawn in a tank (random tank) and (random location)

the object of the mission is kill everyone.

there are map makers to show were to rearm and repair ,you will also see a limited amount of weapons/ammo (this is still beta).

you can leave the tank but you can never enter as the driver, its disabled do to the tank is auto drive.

meaning you drive as the gunner. (its just a script that spawns an ai unit as agent to the drivers seat) when you die agent and tank are deleted and you spawn in a new one.

pm me bugs ,thoughts what ever.

but please do not post issues here on ifa3 (this is only a mission) the ifa3 topic is for there mod not my mission.

@dr death jm

thanks for sharing. can you make a thread with more information about the the auto tank DM please - really curious to learn more what you came up with here :)

np Kju, just trying to fix issue with my computer at the moment, 1 drive and drop box wont load any files nor even load up after windows update.

updating windows was a mistake, I'm having problems. the link above works.

I edited above, I hope I explain the mission ok.

was hoping to pop up a vid, but as you see I'm having some problems.

I have a question regarding the glove in the glasses and NVG slots. How do they work? I've noticed that on uniforms outside of IFA3 they often will not appear in third person and almost ever in first. Is this something to do with the models or could I add a line in a config to make them compatible? 

9 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I have a question regarding the glove in the glasses and NVG slots. How do they work? I've noticed that on uniforms outside of IFA3 they often will not appear in third person and almost ever in first. Is this something to do with the models or could I add a line in a config to make them compatible? 

I'm pretty sure it's something with the uniform model (a missing proxy or something). Those do appear on vanilla uniforms, but yeah, most modded uniforms don't show them.

• Like 1

HI all, 

I just noticed there is something wrong wit P47 plane damage , any hit from enemy plane, AA, etc. gives you bingo fuel and and shortly no fuel at all...

21 minutes ago, pawelkpl said:

I just noticed there is something wrong wit P47 plane damage , any hit from enemy plane, AA, etc. gives you bingo fuel and and shortly no fuel at all...

Worry not, it's because of the new Arma 3 Jets DLC and hitpoints for planes in general. It will be configured properly soon.

• Like 1