Hello, recently, I updated my windows 7, as it had been out of date for some time, and I noticed that after the update my Arma 3 launcher refuses to work. Note, I have noticed a few strange error messages on other programs, like, D3DComplier_47.dll is missing and so on, since I updated my windows so maybe that has something to do with this. This is the error message I get when I attempt to launch the launcher: https://imgur.com/a/JzSlP Note, I can launch Arma 3 through the .exe but not through steam or the launcher.exe.
Here is what I have tried so far to resolve the issue:
1) I have searched other BI forum posts and FeedbackTracker tickets to see if anyone has resolved the issue. So far, none of them have worked, and it appears that the issue I am having seems to always have a unique fix.
2) I have downloaded the D3DComplier_47.dll file and I have placed it in the main Arma 3 folder and System32 folder.
3) I have downloaded a couple of registry error fix programs.
4) I have verified my game cache and reinstalled Arma 3.
5) I have deleted various files inside the \Launcher folder in the main Arma 3 directory and verified the cache to reinstall the files; no luck.
6) I have attempted to install various versions of Microsoft Net Framework, however, everytime I try to install them them, they fail or cannot be updated.
7) I have checked and updated my graphics drivers.
8) I have checked and updated my CPU drivers.
9) I have checked my computer for an update file known as KB307... something along those lines, and I don't have it on my computer.
10) I have tried using Windows Checker System via the CMD window as suggested by BIS_Wizard on another forum post, so far, no luck.
Here is the official error .txt file that is placed on my desktop everytime the launcher crashes
Any help, suggestions, or input, is greatly appreciated. I'd defininetly like to get back to playing Arma 3.