General Equpiments and Accessories (or GEAR), is something that came out of my slight impatience from the absence of this set of Uniforms in the A3 scene, I simply cannot properly do proper post-normandy scenarios without M43 uniforms, therefore, with all my almost nonexisting modelling skills, I present thee some of these uniforms, Primarily the Field Jacket M1943; but somehow i also decided to make some HBT uniforms so make it two kinds of uniforms, i present thee.
They come in several variants, M43s for standard infantry, paratroopers, winter, etc; and HBTs also in standard versions, wool trousers, and camo mix.
oh and these uniforms are fitted to IFA3 webbings, all credits to El Tyranos for helping me in getting the proportions and rigging right to fit them.
And turns out this project becomes more than just adding the m43 and HBT uniform, So here includes a bunch of unit groups, depicting divisions with unique helmets and patches includes:
- M1943 jackets, standard infantry version and paratrooper version with modified pockets on their pants
- ranks from Pvt to S/Sgt,
- recoloured m1941 jackets and webbings to fit better. m41 now has a more greener-beige OD3 look, compared to the yellowish look of the original
- HBT 2nd pattern uniforms, in few variations
- Added Winter versions of 101AB helmets
- Added burlap covered M1 helmets, parachute camo cover, late-war shrimp nets, scrim, and more net variants
- groups of guys wearing m43s, standard infantry, winter infantry, and airborne units: 101AB and its subunits (327th, 501st, 502d, 506th, and recon units), and 82nd; available in editor and zeus
- groups of US Divisions in midwar uniforms (m41s + hbts) and latewar uniforms (m41s + m43s) available in editor and zeus, including 1ID, 2ID, 3ID, 4ID, 2AD, 28ID, 29ID, 90ID, and some i may forgot
- Unit Patches of 17AB, 26ID, 28ID, 30ID, 79ID, and 90ID
- several more unit patches made by bigstone, 1ID, 2ID, 4ID, 35ID, 36ID, 42ID, 104ID, 106ID
- cheap jeep cap attempt
- M44 SWDGs available on Glasses and NVG slots, they fit m1 helmets of both FoW and IFA3.
- Helmet band that fits IFA3 helmets, available on Glasses and NVG slots
- Reskin of P47s, depicting the 62nd FS of 56th FG
- some new US bandoliers (great now theres a total of 3 models of em), available as a backpack, and also as glasses/NV for decorative purposes Optional Files:
In the directory, theres a folder called "optionale" there exists optional files:
unhides assets that are hidden to avoid clutter, but they will provide you with way more options for some more in-depth-barbie-dressing. these assets includes:
- Helmets with unit markings of 1ID, 3ID, 4ID, 5ID, 28ID, 29ID, 36ID, 45ID, 88ID, and 90ID
- a fuckload of paratrooper helmets, that are historically accurate for post-normandy era (market garden and varsity), which has smaller net mesh and no camo scrims.
- Extra uniforms with ranks from tech Sergeant to Colonel (no officer ranks for HBTs and M41s tho)
2. simc_uaf_44_m42: recoloured the IFA3 m43 uniforms to look like a standard 82d AB M42, with flags. credits:
- IFA3 team for everything; including base webbings, m41 jackets, m1 helmets, rank and unit patches; real awesome stuff, and specifically El Tyranos for the sample webbing models that helps alot with rigging and proportions. Furthermore, Classes are inherited from IFA3, so are helmets and webbings everything else other than my models.
- Bohemia Interactive for the arma sample models, made my jeep cap out of one of those beanies
- Bigstone for advices and ideas, helmet band model, patch textures, and testing
- Jaki for advices and ideas, testing, some textures, and additional screenshots
- Courtland for garrison cap model
Download (Requires IFA3):
- Wound textures (something i cant get right so far)
- HBT cap
- Hood headgear