Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2021 at 2:23 PM, AbwarriorG said:

Another question, Are there any plans to make modern SAMs like the S400 or Patriot systems with their radars and fire control systems? Would be pretty cool.

I think you'll find the answer to that question here.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2021 at 4:23 PM, AbwarriorG said:

[...]Would be pretty cool.

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

A lot of things would be pretty cool, time permitting...And time is at a premium as it is these days

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 1:15 AM, AIF_Infantrymen said:

hooray!, after a few hours of trial and error & hole lot of googling i got it working (ignore the white text, that next thing i need to tackle & need to bump the text size up a bit)

 

 

I was wondering if you have a template for this ?? I am looking for names on uniforms for candidates.. Ty in advance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WarhammerActual said:

I was wondering if you have a template for this ?? I am looking for names on uniforms for candidates.. Ty in advance 

 

Have you tried this? http://www.rhsmods.org/w/acu

 

Not really a template but at least an UV map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will you planning to return systems, like "Shtora" (sensors of laser beam) on armor vehicles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RHSAFRFDEV already has some redevelopment of soft-kill APS systems on Russian tanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TERRACORE goes 0.4.0!

 

20210903162656_1.jpg

 

A quick update to RHS: Terracore has just landed on STEAM Workshop. In store for you are a bunch of brand new fences, a statue of our beloved leader Lenin, and a bunch of new texture variations for the building we already had. You will also find that AI now has proper pathing in these building and a few multi-section compositions have been added.

 

Last but not least we would like to thank all the Patrons (https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios) that have answered our call and have supported us! You guys are making a real difference! A big shoutout to:

Quentin Guédon

Ryan Baker

Jonas Vogt

Aebian

Björn Dahlgren

DerKommissar

Selvo

Will

B0dey

Courtney Paul

Dániel Szabó

Ell Laney

Ferran Garrido

Fetus114

Fingolfin

Hans Keerberg

Jimmy Krackencorn

Jose García Pérez

Radu Costachescu

Redphoenix

S sald

ThePointForward

VastGameMaster

YonV

David Catley

Buttista

Niels Van Loo

Sebastian Neumayer

Anthony Papamichael

jdp.

Lithium Flower

Thoreau

Jeza

And many others...

 

As always...Enjoy,

 

RHS Team

  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Thanks for the nice update of TERRACORE. There are a couple of things i wanted to say. First of all there is no door opening sound in school building for me. Secondly: I have fired an RPG more than 10 times at the statue of Lenin and still can't get my "decommunization" achievement...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kibyde said:

Is it possible to slingload Lenin? ^^

 

😂😂😂😂 ahahah th most funny thingh I read today 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2021 at 2:23 PM, AbwarriorG said:

Another question, Are there any plans to make modern SAMs like the S400 or Patriot systems with their radars and fire control systems? Would be pretty cool.

 

I'd suggest using POOK's SAM pack. It has a Patriot as well as an S300 or S400 (I don't recall which but both would be pretty much identical within the constraints of Arma). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time fan, first time caller. Love the mod!

 

In the latest version, for the OEF US infantry, there are two rifleman units, a 101st and an 82nd rifleman. The problem is, both of them have the 'screaming eagle' patch on, making them identical.

 

There also seems to be an issue with the CDF Automatic Rifleman, they spawn with no magazine loaded or ammo for their RPK. Might be an issue with all RPK's, actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2021 at 3:05 AM, victor1234 said:

Long time fan, first time caller. Love the mod!

 

In the latest version, for the OEF US infantry, there are two rifleman units, a 101st and an 82nd rifleman. The problem is, both of them have the 'screaming eagle' patch on, making them identical.

 

There also seems to be an issue with the CDF Automatic Rifleman, they spawn with no magazine loaded or ammo for their RPK. Might be an issue with all RPK's, actually.

If you are using JSRS that could be the cause of the missing mags for the RPK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi bro,

RHS's visuals are too good.
I just need the actual sound.
If RED HAMMER STUDIOS sells a realistic audio mod for T-72B3 tanks, Ak-74, vehicles, infantry weapons....or realistic audio DLC, I'm open to buying it.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You read it RHS team. Great opportunity here. Stop working on the massive and completely free content (which is superior to any (C)DLC available up to date), and is used and enjoyed by the majority of the entire ArmA III community. From this point on, devote all your precious time and knowledge on making slightly different sounds .You already have one garantueed costumer right here, so...you...know...great business opportunity. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ducphuli said:

I mean DLC RHS 🤩

we, as RHS, have no interest in making any cDLCs for A3

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our group appreciates the hard work and insane quality of the RHS mod pack:)

 

thank you for everything RHS team.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I know your mod has been around for a long time with the meaning of being free. That said you have no intention of creating DLC.
Maybe I will donate money regularly on Patron so you can improve the sound to make it more immersive.
I appreciate the visuals you create, just need to upgrade the sound again is great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ducphuli said:

Okay, I know your mod has been around for a long time with the meaning of being free. That said you have no intention of creating DLC.
Maybe I will donate money regularly on Patron so you can improve the sound to make it more immersive.
I appreciate the visuals you create, just need to upgrade the sound again is great.

Please do not donate on Patreon. The donation page clearely asks to only do it if you can live with the fact that it is a charitable donation e.i. not for a service in return.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2021 at 8:05 PM, victor1234 said:

[…]they spawn with no magazine loaded or ammo for their RPK. Might be an issue with all RPK's, actually.

known culprits are JSRS and ACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys do you know if is there a way to decrease only the quantity of 40mm canister for GMV, cause if i decrease general ammo the m240 ammo will decrease too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

Please do not donate on Patreon. The donation page clearely asks to only do it if you can live with the fact that it is a charitable donation e.i. not for a service in return.

Thanks, I understood 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×