hi, can you give me some advice?
In the latest stable version, auto tracking for the Ka-52 works correctly, but in the latest DEV version it is not enabled. What files do I need to replace from the old stable version in DEV so that auto-tracking works again?

Hey! Are any of the RHS creators still in this thread?

The last updates were 3 years ago and now are all comments on Steam under RHS mods now closed!

Can someone answer my question? Now we can confidently say - R.I.P. for RHS mods?

PS:  To all Arma3 users, it’s a very pity, that the developers switched all your attention to Arma Reforger only and completely abandoned their work on Arma3, while @RHS has bugs and shortcomings and has not been updated for 3 years! 

It's doubly a pity, because Arma: Reforfer looks like a pathetic stub in front of Arma3...

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, mickeymen said:

Hey! Are any of the RHS creators still in this thread?

The last updates were 3 years ago and now are all comments on Steam under RHS mods now closed!

Can someone answer my question? Now we can confidently say - R.I.P. for RHS mods?

PS:  To all Arma3 users, it’s a very pity, that the developers switched all your attention to Arma Reforger only and completely abandoned their work on Arma3, while @RHS has bugs and shortcomings and has not been updated for 3 years! 

It's doubly a pity, because Arma: Reforfer looks like a pathetic stub in front of Arma3...

Yes creators are still in this thread. RHS is a mod that will always have bugs, as its a passion project that has been developed by people on their free time that have very limited free time. We are not funded or motivated in any way to fix bugs or shortcomings. Arma Reforger offers an opportunity to bring our work into the future and is endlessly better to work in for our artists on their FREE time. We are sorry that this does not align with your entitlement. We are sorry to inform you that we will continue to do what we like with our free time and try to elevate the "stub" to be enjoyed by tens of thousands of people, as it clearly needs more help. When Arma 4 comes out i hope you can change your shitty opinion and say thank you that there is a full fledges RHS mod almost completely ready at release time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I still run RHS pretty much every time I come back to fire something up. Still works just fine, always been a staple in my time with Arma 3.