Hey guy i really like your MRAPs but just for talking are we gonna see something like this, i mean SF MRAPs without crows EDIm1p0WsAEH00F?format=jpg&name=medium

On 10/6/2021 at 1:12 AM, Blacktitan99 said:

Hey guy i really like your MRAPs but just for talking are we gonna see something like this, i mean SF MRAPs without crows 

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 3

I am making images of falling shells and the sound of shells falling for RHS guns, can any of you guys help me out a bit.
I'm adjusting the sound of falling to each surface

Hello I am a learner, and I still need to learn more...

Excuse me guys, may I ask here for help with a small project for the community?
I'm adding the T-72 tank shell sound.
Everything is fine when I use autoloader but when I turn off autoloader the shell sound is not ok. Because I can only hook in at the same time before the reload sound.

Specifically, I only know how to use hooks "CustomSoundController1"

The sound of shell casings after firing

Can any brother help me? , Thanks

class mdv_tank_t72_ext_unloader_SoundSet
    {
        soundShaders[] = {"mdv_tank_t72_ext_unloader_SoundShader"};
        volumeFactor = 0.55;
        volumeCurve = "LinearCurve";
        spatial = 1;
        doppler = 0;
        loop = 0;
        sound3DProcessingType = "ExplosionHeavy3DProcessingType";
        distanceFilter = "RHS_vehicletDistanceFilter";
        playTrigger = "CustomSoundController1";
    };

What controls the muzzle flash effect in RHS? Is there a way to change it to the vanilla muzzle flash?

Terracore 0.5.0 is out! This time with over 20 village houses (with damage models), village garages and new fence types! Don't forget to check out the new Kvas barrel by Pioneer. A bunch of work has been done on improving performance and fixing materials. Big shoutout to Yalanday for the hard work!

Grab it as usual from the Steam Workshop!

RHS Team

20211201224258_1.jpg

20211117220806_1.jpg

20211117220720_1.jpg

• Like 30
  • Thanks 5

I wanted to know what rhs escalation was cus I thought it was a mod, apparently im just stupid

On 10/28/2014 at 8:26 AM, soul_assassin said:

Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and United States Armed Forces (if you download them separately and play with both enabled, you are effectively playing Escalation).

At least I now know when people talk about rhs escalation its actually two mods

23 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

Terracore 0.5.0 is out! This time with over 20 village houses (with damage models), village garages and new fence types! Don't forget to check out the new Kvas barrel by Pioneer. A bunch of work has been done on improving performance and fixing materials. Big shoutout to Yalanday for the hard work!

Grab it as usual from the Steam Workshop!

RHS Team

20211201224258_1.jpg

20211117220806_1.jpg

20211117220720_1.jpg

Great👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evening, I am trying to add weapons to RHS MIG-29 and it doesnt seem to work. I tried using a script like this:

Spoiler

_this addWeaponTurret ["gatling_25mm",[0]];
_this addMagazineTurret ["1000Rnd_25mm_shells",[0]];

Any ideas?

Hmm - is that even the correct command? Does the Mig-29 have a turret?

40 minutes ago, uzabit said:

Hmm - is that even the correct command? Does the Mig-29 have a turret?

Shouldnt it add it to the drivers possession and fire stuff from existing primary gun? (which is 30mm cannon on mig)

Edit: Nvm figured it out, Just needed to change it to [-1]

Another question, when I try using a camera on Mig29 it is just grey....and nothing else. It seems like it is failing to display

3 hours ago, marki980908 said:

Another question, when I try using a camera on Mig29 it is just grey....and nothing else. It seems like it is failing to display

Havent played with the Mig 29 in a hot minute but it might be treated like the A-10A in that it has to have certain ordinance mounted (in the A-10's case you have to have Mavericks onboard)

21 hours ago, odie0351 said:

Havent played with the Mig 29 in a hot minute but it might be treated like the A-10A in that it has to have certain ordinance mounted (in the A-10's case you have to have Mavericks onboard)

I will check, because when I try using it, it displays thermal image for like half a second and than goes full grey. I will try equiping different loadout

Edit: Camera works, if you have TV missiles equipped

RHS is extremely excited to announce our newest model, the Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) family of tactical trucks! The MTVR is a medium capacity vehicle rated for 7 tons (7000Kg) off road. All six wheels are permanently driven through a sophisticated 6x6 system, mated to a massive 12 Litre inline engine producing 450 horsepower and an earth shattering 1550lb ft of torque (2101 Nm). In game players can expect to find 3 major configurations, the Mk 23 cargo, Mk 27 extended cargo, and Mk 37 HIMARS resupply. The vehicle comes in several versions, ranging from a peacetime un-armored cab all the way to the MTVR Armor System (MAS) equipped beast armed with an M2 Machinegun in a protected Marine Corps Transparent Armored Gun Shield (MCTAGS) turret. Currently the vehicle is available to test on the development branch, and following some finishing touches can be expected in the next major release. We have also published a short video detailing some of the capabilities of the vehicle, below!

1DIhJyb.jpg

AMk23A1 fitted with the distinctive "Armadillo" Armor for passengers

5KLSRD8.jpg

M1277 MRAP leading an AMk23A1 Cargo on a convoy

N8gDNzi.jpg

An AMk37A1 HIMARS Resupply preparing to load an empty FOM Pod following a fire mission.

Some WIPs!

DDGMeiY.png

HP

2NedUAX.png

LP

UjgYbMC.png

Med Poly Mk27

9IVNapp.png

Chassis MP showcasing the cool independent suspension!

Enjoy everyone, and remember: since I infuriate approximately 3.6% of everyone each time we make a new truck, I should reassure you by stating I'm already making another truck! More wheels, MANY more wheels. Get hyped (but not too much bc these models take 6-12 months / model).

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, lilithsspawn said:

Awesome looking vehicle, phenomenal job! Will the decals get a hiddenselection too?

Yeah, can be done, I'll make a note.

• Thanks 1

Am I remembering correctly? This vehicle was in RHS a couple of years ago and was removed?

1 hour ago, Tankbuster said:

Am I remembering correctly? This vehicle was in RHS a couple of years ago and was removed?

You are correct! Another developer started an MTVR, unfortunately they left the project and no longer wanted their model included. This model is made completely from scratch and wasn't able to use any of their componentry.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Richards.D said:

You are correct! Another developer started an MTVR, unfortunately they left the project and no longer wanted their model included. This model is made completely from scratch and wasn't able to use any of their componentry.

Oh cool! Am looking forward to seeing yours.

8 hours ago, lilithsspawn said:

Awesome looking vehicle, phenomenal job! Will the decals get a hiddenselection too?

Just committed this change (camo9). If we make US Navy versions this will be helpful as well.

• Thanks 1

Is there a reason why RHS don't work with CUP or is this due to differences in the direction that you want to take? Just curious as I use both mods and thought collaboration between both would produce some outstanding results........results i'd happily pay £30-40 for as DLC instead of the current DLC content.

Also do you recommend a guide on how to start of on building your own models? After over 20 years of enjoying yours and other modders content i'd like to try and give back with something,.

32 minutes ago, nicklomas said:

Is there a reason why RHS don't work with CUP or is this due to differences in the direction that you want to take? Just curious as I use both mods and thought collaboration between both would produce some outstanding results........results i'd happily pay £30-40 for as DLC instead of the current DLC content.

Also do you recommend a guide on how to start of on building your own models? After over 20 years of enjoying yours and other modders content i'd like to try and give back with something,.

RHS and CUP are collaborating, by sharing insights and the like. Indeed the directions are different, as RHS focuses mainly on the forces of the United States and Russia, and CUP is focussing on expanding and upgrading Arma 3 with a giant variety of factions, weapons, vehicles and maps. Also, RHS takes a more realistic approach to things, like in the form of a completely different armor system than vanilla Arma 3, while CUP has a more casual/vanilla approach.

This is a great tutorial series on how to learn to make your own models. However, be aware that making a model is only half the job, as importing said models into the game and make it work more or less flawlessly is a whole different level.

• Like 4