On 8/30/2019 at 12:04 AM, nkenny said:

Thanks Bohemia!

It was added by kju, not Bohemia. It's a community effort.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The MQ-12 Falcon AI is a bit buggy, with DAGR+Scalpel loadout vs 2 armored vehicles(moving or not moving) around it will prefer to use DAGR on the first target.That's the first problem, the second problem is that on secondary target it will start to move away but it flies erratically going in a short circle(not to be confused with loiter wp) and not engaging. Adding a Darter to lase targets doesn't prevent this.

I noticed it's behaviour always breaks down on secondary target after it destroyed the first.

With full Scalpel loadout it's better meaning it will engage the secondary target but I noticed it still does the small circle somewhere after destroying the first target. I assume the invisible gunner doesn't get a good los with the pilot doing those short circles.

Ordering it to loiter somewhere breaks the short circle bug but it will have the same buggy engaging behaviour with secondary target. I would say 70% of the time not even a destroy wp on the enemy vehicle will manage to stop the short circles or the buggy engaging with secondary targets ( or they aren't payed enough for multiple targets and decide "meh screw it"😝 )