First to congratulate BIS!!! It really is looking amazing...

...but taking a rifle from ammo box shows 11 magazines in the upper right info. (it still switches to the bloody pistol when you exit the gear menu) and going back to the new rifle it has no ammo.

That auto switch to pistol is so annoying - sometimes in rage , i throw the damn pistol away :D

1) love the amphibious vehicle water <=> land transitions.

2) Great solution of delaying entry/exit of helicopters with the animations (has a small animation weight problem)

3) The challenges are an excellent way to get acquainted with the new movement mechanics

4) I think the vehicles have their own authentic charisma by their sounds movement, looks, one does really have the sense of controlling a different vehicle

The 3d scopes were a logical step in evolution of scopes, but I do think that the black viewport from inside armored vehicles doesn't really compliment the overall improvements i wonder if we will see any improvements

Yes! Exactly!

this idiots geting hit by fireplace lol.

Btw is that me, or is zoom with 3D scopes is somewhat low, compared to non 3d scopes? Also i cant barely see the marks on the scope, way to small, the scope itself seems to far from the eye, but deffenitely an improvement, comapred to black screen stuff as it was.

What kind of suppressor did you try to use? I have just tried the one from [GREEN] Support box and it works without any issues. Remember, it's 5.56mm gun :icon_twisted:

My classname should be wrong then, I tried the one for the katiba (6.5mm, so it won't work).

this addPrimaryWeaponItem "muzzle_snds_h";

Edit: found it through the config viewer, it's the "muzzle_snds_m".

Thanks lord Pettka :icon_twisted:

Edited by Papanowel

Btw is that me, or is zoom with 3D scopes is somewhat low, compared to non 3d scopes? Also i cant barely see the marks on the scope, way to small, the scope itself seems to far from the eye, but deffenitely an improvement, comapred to black screen stuff as it was.

Yes you are right - i was curious about the optic zooms and these new 3D scopes uses just 2,2x magnification (according to arma calculation 0.249 / Zoom magnification)

Awesome new eq... but:

1. Interior of rah-66(why renaming? O.o) - those lcd screens.... well you said it's wip.

2. mi-48 - copy/paste from AH-64(... well i also hope it's wip)

3. I'VE DESTROYED NEW ARMORED VEHICLES WITH 3 MAGAZINES FROM 6,5MM MACHINE GUN... i beg you that you have armor simulation a HUGE WIP.

this idiots geting hit by fireplace lol.

3D scopes nice. If you want to see reticle(close to eye) just change Optic mode. In default it used in "observer" CQB mode.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

With heli i found only 1 real trouble - its are physic bug on Blackfoot produced by gun shelf.

When you fly and change weapons helicopter drop the nose(shelf open action affect hull).

Awesome new eq... but:

1. Interior of rah-66(why renaming? O.o) - those lcd screens.... well you said it's wip.

2. mi-48 - copy/paste from AH-64(... well i also hope it's wip)

3. I'VE DESTROYED NEW ARMORED VEHICLES WITH 3 MAGAZINES FROM 6,5MM MACHINE GUN... i beg you that you have armor simulation a HUGE WIP.

Oh God, please say that this isn´t true....Oh god it is! Not that crapy hitpoint system again!

Does somebody else get very weird audio when shooting the MK20 or Vermin SBR full auto without silencer?

.Oh god it is!

Stop praying - just unemotional tickets, please. It still ARMA, and still Beta.

Ifrit and Hunger still have exactly the same optics.

So do BLUFOR and OPFOR APCs.

GM6 Lynx still isn't fixed.

MX and MX SW still aren't fixed.

Aiming deadzone is still broken.

deleted, my fault.

TRG rifle animations - bolt is still not moving .. - i think on early alphas it worked and then some day it got bugged

Oh it seems that AI won't engage in MI-48 with machine gun... ghosthawk - awesome... but isn't it a bit too fast? over 400kmh?

Oh and indeed it seems that arma is working much faster... O.O

Edited by Byku

Its not important for beta stage. Trifles must be fixed last.

Ifrit and Hunger still have exactly the same optics.

So do BLUFOR and OPFOR APCs.

That`s also very true.... Please fix this devs.... I think that Mi-48 doors should be closed and opened only when it takes up passengers, I think that they are open all the time, even when flying :O

How is a broken aiming deadzone (that isn't fixed for ~4 months) a trifle? It makes the game completely unplayable.

Or weapons that don't work right?

I think that they are open all the time, even when flying :O

Are you trying to get in this heli like passenger and close this doors? Why close if you are empty?

Concerning 3d optics... I suppose the outside of scope should be a little blurred :) otherwise A GREAT STEP forward devs, thank you :D

How is a broken aiming deadzone (that isn't fixed for ~4 months) a trifle? It makes the game completely unplayable.

Or weapons that don't work right?

And visual stuff like optics aren't trifle as I understand :D

Unplayble? I dont see playable mission today - just funny staff for kids and cheaters. If so - fire rate of One rifle its not are tragedy. Deadzone - not tragedy.

What about optics?

You understand that this stage of the game is not designed for playing?

Actually, the beta stage IS for fixing this sort of stuff.

The beta stage is here to ensure content and playability is ready for final release.

I think it looks bad, Mi-24 has also this kind of doors and in arma 2 they were only opened when taking up passengers. I think that`s how it should work, Mi-48 is supposed to be a killer GUNSHIP, not a transport helo but it` nice to have these optional seats :D

Also 3d scopes seriously need rethinking

Marks can barely be seen, they are also really dark - while outside of scopes you get quite a big cheat-view that is also way clearer than said scopes.

The upside however is that hitting stuff far away becomes a really tough task. I like it.

Open doors. Big problem.

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

Marks can barely be seen,

Can you me show screenshot about it?

Unplayble? I dont see playable mission today - just funny staff for kids and cheaters. If so - fire rate of One rifle its not are tragedy. Deadzone - not tragedy.

What about optics?

You understand that this stage of the game is not designed for playing?

...So what you are saying is that they should fix bugs after game's release?

What should they do during beta then? Vacation?

Can you me show screenshot about it?

Don't you have the game?