lets see 1 mil left/ right ... usual lead for a man walking is 1.5 mils .. for running its 5 to 4 mils sooo i cant use it for that anymore ... ..

i can list more things but the traditional is more practical

Nevermind

There's a few UV issues I've noticed regarding the NATO Recon Fatigues and the CSAT Fatigues:

http://i.imgur.com/1pUHaU9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Jz94BO7.jpg

Yes I am running a texture mod for the NATO uniforms but the texture has nothing to do with it. Also, I've noticed some shadow issues in the NATO uniforms just like the CSAT assassin helmet:

http://i.imgur.com/K6nA0Sy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wUChKrO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LG6d9AS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XlOu7O1.jpg

Would appreciate these being fixed ASAP.

Either way the Y-tac looks cool, but if i could choose , id choose traditional as it has a more relaxing sight picture (thats what i get for doing target archery ) + more mils

Somone was asking for a video, which shows the muffled sound issue.

Video

During this video, I was using the Rahim, but it happened to me before with the Lynx. Also radio sounds and footsteps become muffled.

So, the recoil changes are looking and feeling sweet! Suggestion though. Can you guys bring back the Back Blast from Alpha? Where if someone is behind your rocket launcher and you fire, it knocks them down in rag doll for a few seconds?

Wait, what!? Alpha had back-blast? How did I miss that?

So, the recoil changes are looking and feeling sweet! Suggestion though. Can you guys bring back the Back Blast from Alpha? Where if someone is behind your rocket launcher and you fire, it knocks them down in rag doll for a few seconds?

Cannot remember, that I've ever seen this in alpha.

Just had large update - Can't access inventory at all. No action on player or when at a container. Can somepne please verify?

Cheers

Just had large update - Can't access inventory at all. No action on player or when at a container. Can somepne please verify?

Cheers

Confirmed.

Thanks R3vo

Not really noticed any other changes so will be curious whats been changed when we get the log

cheers

Cheers

Confirmed

Edit: Can't access inventory at all, not even with the the key bind.

Confirmed

Edit: Can't access inventory at all, not even with the the key bind.

Yep - tried through map etc... Hope we can get a hotfix....... but it is the Dev Branch afterall;-)

Yep - tried through map etc... Hope we can get a hotfix....... but it is the Dev Branch afterall;-)

Yeah, but there is no way we can test anything if basic functionality is missing ;)

Not really noticed any other changes so will be curious whats been changed when we get the log

03-03-2015

EXE rev. 129539 (game)

EXE rev. 129539 (launcher)

Size: ~120 MB

Originally Posted by The Most Venerable Order of Configuration, Lord Pettka of House Bounce

DATA

• Broke: Inventory

I'm otherwise engaged the next few days

Read: Hoping RoyaltyinExile doesn't run out of Dutch jokes.

;)

Edited by Jackal326

SOS and LRPS modeloptics (or at least the reticle textures inside the model) need swapping around or re-scaling to match the zoom levels on either sight. You can tell because the mil-dot hash marks aren't calibrated for the magnification levels on either sight, but if you overlay one on the other, the reticle scale matches quite well.

LRPS Y-shaped reticle overlayed on SOS mil-dot reticle. Both @ min zoom:

http://imgur.com/a/xaTCn#2

LRPS Y-shaped reticle overlayed on SOS mil-dot reticle. Both @ max zoom

http://imgur.com/a/xaTCn#5

The green square is a 1m x 1m user texture object placed at a distance of 1000m, so should be equal width with the 1 mil hash mark in all zoom levels of the scopes.

Gallery also contains un-altered images of each scope's sight picture, without blending them together.

Can also confirm that the inventory is broken: The player will switch to the "check pockets" idle animation when you press the Inventory keybind, and comes out of it again when you start moving, but no UI appears on the screen.

Edited by da12thMonkey

Tweaked: 7.62x51mm weapons for CSAT re-chambered to 7.62x54mm ammo

Does this have any end-user effect such as a change in bullet ballistics/performace for the affected weapons or is it just a renaming?

I wouldn't count on it at this rate, unless there's an unsung hero working overtime at the office :eek:

Edited by supercereal4

Does this have any end-user effect such as a change in bullet ballistics/performace for the affected weapons or is it just a renaming?

That's only for Rahim - like the irl does use the 7.62x54mm ammo

it has slightly better penetration and air Friction

I wouldn't count on it at this rate, unless there's an unsung hero working overtime at the office :eek:

Well I guess they can have the night off;-)

Added: Telescopic turrets now have sounds when being raised/lowered

This is from yesterdays changelog, I'm guessing this refers to samples having been added but not configured yet as there seems to be none playing currently.

Found in CfgWeapon for Zafir:

descriptionShort = "Light Machine Gun<br />Caliber: 7.62x51 mm";

Obviously this needs to be changed to 7.62x54

Same goes for Rahim which also seem to use the new ammunition.

supercereal4: There is a new ammo class in CfgAmmo. The main differences are:

airFriction = -0.0012; //7.62x54

airFriction = -0.0010; //7.62x51

caliber = 1.8; //7.62x54

caliber = 1.6; //7.62x51

hit = 12; //same for both

Edit:

The airfriction for the new ammo seems a bit high. Research I have done earlier for modding purposes yielded airFriction=-0.001023; for 7N14 7.62x54R.

For 7.62x51 NATO I have used airFriction = -0.001025.

Edited by Brisse

The Rahim's required magazine has changed from 10Rnd_762x51_Mag to 10Rnd_762x54_Mag, so that may affect some addons and missions where a unit with the Rahim is assigned their loadout via addmagazine.

And as Brisse said, the new magazine uses a different ammunition class B_762x54_Ball, which does have slightly different ballistic properties (higher caliber and airFriction settings), though initspeed setting in the new magazine is the same as the old one (for weapons using magazine based/modifed muzzle velocity).

Ed:- I thing Zafir is still using 150Rnd 7.62x51mm for the time being

Edited by da12thMonkey

Found in CfgWeapon for Zafir:

descriptionShort = "Light Machine Gun<br />Caliber: 7.62x51 mm";

Obviously this needs to be changed to 7.62x54

Why would Zafir use 7.62x54R? I know the Russian MGs does use that round but on NG7 it would be weird

//Edit:

Hmm it does use the 7.62x54R now - that's weird , but hey it's a China copy of NG7 :sigh:

magazines[] = {"150Rnd_762x54_Box","150Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer"};

btw while you re-chambering guns - then you could switch the Mk200 to 5.56 on AAF side

Edited by RobertHammer