Personaly i dont think it was too much, sure they got a little personal from time to time, but honestly.. if you had a rocket and the enemy were attackting you, wouldn you trow anything you got at em?

Not really, you would save your rockets for more important targets, instead of wasting them all on infantry.

great work sofar! got all the errors out of my missions now :)

Yes, our config lord assures me its (unfortunately/fortunately - depending on your state of acute balance hysteria syndrome (ABHS)) indeed a bug that's been present ever since suppressors were introduced.

I don't know the timeline on a fix, but I know it is at least intended to be fixed, but there are some other more pressing priorities for our programmers to handle at the moment (i.e. it's not a simple script/config fix). :)

Best,

RiE

phew! thank the lord its a bug, acute balance hysteria syndrome calmed.

What about missing commander seat and optics at Marshall?

Is it unfinished? I want my ABHS calmed too.

Yes, our config lord assures me its (unfortunately/fortunately - depending on your state of acute balance hysteria syndrome (ABHS)) indeed a bug that's been present ever since suppressors were introduced.

I don't know the timeline on a fix, but I know it is at least intended to be fixed, but there are some other more pressing priorities for our programmers to handle at the moment (i.e. it's not a simple script/config fix). :)

Best,

RiE

Good to know - cheers

Re the Infantry using rockets less they aren't shooting but OPFOR are readying them and dying as a result!

Good to know - cheers

Re the Infantry using rockets less they aren't shooting but OPFOR are readying them and dying as a result!

That is actually because of lack of new EXE - there has been added some new functionality for this but it doesn't work without the exe. This should be fixed soon-ish :icon_twisted:

They are based on real world vehicles. If they were "real" vehicles, they'd have their real names. And for example the Comanche wouldn't exist anymore (since it was canned) and the Red helo (forgot the name) wouldn't exist either because it doesn't exist at all and is not based on any real world vehicle.

It's quite clearly based on the Mi-28

That is actually because of lack of new EXE - there has been added some new functionality for this but it doesn't work without the exe. This should be fixed soon-ish :icon_twisted:

Thanks Pettka

It's quite clearly based on the Mi-28

Based on, yes. Only that the Mi-28 does not have a coaxial rotor. The Commanche in game has AA missiles, while the original also carried hellfires...

So, what are we even discussing ? Based on means based on, not equal. As I said before, the whole POINT of the future scenario was artistic freedom.

Ah Respawn you have been upgraded to module I see. I pray you and the unbalanced missions you encourage die a swift death. I shouldn't complain at-least I haven't seen your incestuous brother Revive.

A question respawners would prolly want answered...

Do these modules work in all environments? ie. sp, lan, dedi.

Based on, yes. Only that the Mi-28 does not have a coaxial rotor. The Commanche in game has AA missiles, while the original also carried hellfires...

So, what are we even discussing ? Based on means based on, not equal. As I said before, the whole POINT of the future scenario was artistic freedom.

In the armaverse Russia probably decided it wanted to fit an Mi-28 with a troop carriage and a Co-Axial rotor. Just takes a tiny bit of imagination.

The commanche had the capability to carry AA missiles.

A small wish to modellers: could we get the "pile of money" item in the game? It was great in A2, no need to change it, it could be even the same object. :)

Added some delay between throwing 'nades

Has anyone noticed a difference? For me nothing is change.

yes I also wish that the respawn module would work in SP... so you wouldn't have to keep saving and exporting to mp to test things and you could actually use this respawn feature in sp quite useful in some cases.. :):o

Has anyone noticed a difference? For me nothing is change.

No difference here.

No difference here.

in the ""other"" Arma they have variable power control over grenade tossing :) maybe will see that in the future :)

Ah Respawn you have been upgraded to module I see. I pray you and the unbalanced missions you encourage die a swift death. I shouldn't complain at-least I haven't seen your incestuous brother Revive.

A question respawners would prolly want answered...

Do these modules work in all environments? ie. sp, lan, dedi.

ive produce a ticket :) http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11660

in the ""other"" Arma they have variable power control over grenade tossing :) maybe will see that in the future :)

That feature (if you can call this that; lol) was added later on.

I would like a function or a module considering the new inventory system to save unit player and AI inventory on death without to script tons of lines for this to happen, i believe with new inventory system this would be very needed, does anyone figured out to make sector module to work ?

Oh.. the "other" arma, back in those days there was atleast a basic sense of realism, but who cares about that. At least the game is more accessible now.

yes I also wish that the respawn module would work in SP... so you wouldn't have to keep saving and exporting to mp to test things and you could actually use this respawn feature in sp quite useful in some cases.. :):o

you can use mpeditor

A ticket for the removal of the module? YAY!!! Looks at ticket.... oh... :D Voted up :D

Yes we understand you hate respawn and revive now.... others however have no issues using it and as such might appreciate this OPTIONAL module.

Yes we understand you hate respawn and revive now.... others however have no issues using it and as such might appreciate this OPTIONAL module.

Oh you missed my satire? You missed my asking a question that benefits the respawn module users? You missed my voting up an issue that affects the users of the module? Holy shit batman!

you can use mpeditor

you cannot use preview in MPeditor

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

A ticket for the removal of the module? YAY!!! Looks at ticket.... oh... :D Voted up :D

thank you I just think it would be useful :) and some fun when you need some downtime ;)