Version E seems ok though, seems to have affected F builds... How bad is it Pawel?
It looks like Simulation manager is broken but why I do not know.

LOL as a (small-time) mission maker I can't help but laugh at the struggles of making missions for a game in development that has a history of constantly breaking the missions we worked so hard on!! It's like we are suckers for punishment!!

@pettka i have to get back on my previous statement ass-well

Heck, I went home meanwhile, I'll check that as soon as I am in the office, thanks a lot for the repro, I'll try to find the cause :icon_twisted:

LOL as a (small-time) mission maker I can't help but laugh at the struggles of making missions for a game in development that has a history of constantly breaking the missions we worked so hard on!! It's like we are suckers for punishment!!

well we do choose ourselves to develop on dev-branch so that's a risk we'd have to take :)

im not mad or something. just looking for some information on the changes to continue my search :)

Edited by JoSchaap

It's really fucking hard to jump to even small height when you have full gear on. You will most definitely stumble if you attempt to jump high.

Yeah, I can leap with full combat gear just fine. And I was (and still am, in reserve though) a scrawny nerd in the army. ;)

Further to my earlier post about busted Domination missions that were working just fine until Tuesdays dev build....

Most Domination missions out there at the moment are of two builds, known as 2.99e and 2.99f

E build was broadly the same as the later versions for A2 and OA. There was extensive use of preprocessfilelinenumbers. These missions still work now.

F build removed a lot of the preprocessfilelinenumbers and moved them to a pre init. These worked just fine until Tuesday. Since then, client rpt is showing some public variables are undefined. How weird is that? These variables are mostly parameters set up in the description.ext.

well we do choose ourselves to develop on dev-branch so that's a risk we'd have to take :)

im not mad or something. just looking for some information on the changes to continue my search :)

Agreed, its more a case of how we can supply information on how its broken for us to aid the team to fix it :-P

Wow, thats new for me:

Has someone noticed the new options in "game"?

Now we can customize the GUI.

Options > Game > Layout (and see whats happened)

This is great.

Wow, thats new for me:

Has someone noticed the new options in "game"?

Now we can customize the GUI.

Options > Game > Layout (and see whats happened)

This is great.

That is indeed extremely great but also not new :icon_twisted:

is it just my pc or is the blackhawk camo longer having its cool camo? :) (both in stable and dev)

Hmm.. Blufor = NATO, Opfor = CSAT Independend = AAF.

Yeah Ghosthawk has fully greenish camo now in dev branch.

Seems to be some new classes in groups that are broken (blanks in the drop down) seem to relate to recon groups, motorised mortar teams (no entry in the cfg). Also as passenger in marshall you can't look around

After last update AI uses AT launchers against infantry :(

I don't see this change in changelog. Is this a bug or feature.

They spend precious missiles on infantry and become helpless against vehicles.

Hmm.. Blufor = NATO, Opfor = CSAT Independend = AAF.

Yeah Ghosthawk has fully greenish camo now in dev branch.

Think I preferred the old camo .... oh well;-)

Anyone noticed that the mk20 reload animations has changed again?

Much better than the second.

Not as good as the first.

If you could just slow it down a bit it would be fine. He's finding a new mag pretty damn quick :)

But even if you slow it down, I will still prefer the first.

After last update AI uses AT launchers against infantry :(

I don't see this change in changelog. Is this a bug or feature.

They spend precious missiles on infantry and become helpless against vehicles.

They probably use Anti Personnal Ammo

It is just me or the new update made the Blackfoot too slow? it should go alot faster just like AH64D in OA

Tried to go fast as i can and i barely hit the 240km/h which i think its too slow - in normal flying it should able to reach 250-260km/h and in fast around 320km/h

I can't see any of "means to detect incoming missiles". We need to use a specific helicopter? How this is work?

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

Tried to go fast as i can and i barely hit the 240km/h

324 km\h in specification.

324*0,75 = 243.

This is method of keeping all aspects proportionate. It seems to me.

And Mi-48 must be faster in hedgehop(atleast), and less maneuverable because of twin-rotor scheme(and weight).

Edited by Anachoretes

Anyone tried gunners monitor in Comanche? Silk smooth PIP:) Feels like fps is 1:1.

Not so much in other vehicles.

Blu3sman

Same thing. Nice(Garno).

And AH-99 agile like are damn fox. Nice-2(Garno-2).

:)

Edited by Anachoretes

I can't see any of "means to detect incoming missiles". We need to use a specific helicopter? How this is work?

It does depend on the helicopter.

The Blackfoot, for instance, is able to detect missiles and missile lock prior to launch.

The CH-49 Mohawk is only able to detect launched missiles.

The MH-9 and AH-9 still can't detect anything, though.

Oh, and we still need an audible warning for both lock and missiles... pretty please? :P

A fast-paced and high-pitched beep for missile lock, and continuous, maybe slightly higher-pitched beep for launched missiles should do the trick.

Cykyrios

Thanks. Now it is clear. So I tried only those transport helicopters that can not. :)

Oh, god. We have huge cockpit but need to use kid_radar on the top. Why? Flashing buttons, sounds..

Edited by Anachoretes

What do they mean when they say

Various merges from the Operation Arrowhead and Take On Helicopters branches

it would be nice if the developers added forceAltitude command like forceSpeed.

Edited by killerwhale

I've noticed that PIP works better on any cockpit. Smoother. Not sure about mirrors.