I registered to the forums here because of that last patch. I also get extremely huge FPS drop when playing as Zeus. Its almost unplayable. And what i mentioned some minutes ago: the sounds are played in timelapse. If the FPS drop and i zoom in the battle the explosions and gun shots and even the vocies are played in a timelapse. It was cool when the tank exploded but its still very annoying. :p

Please fix this Bohemia.

And another problem that annoys me. I dont know what it is, but the AI seems to be more difficult in the Zeus Game Modes than normal. I and even other players recognized that. And i gotta say its very annoying to keep getting killed by one or two bullets while yourself have to unload half a clip to kill a AI soldier. I've set the difficulty on Recruit. :S That overpowered AI seems to annoy players and they leave the server after a couple of mins...

A switch from dev to stable has deleted our userconfig folder from the server. Is that by design? It creates a lot of hassle...

hi

i cant understand why there is no sound for activating the nvg in arma.

beeing zeus an activating nvg have a sound, beeing a soldier no sound.

so the soundfile is inside the game. please activate it outside zeus.

and very important give sounds for wind. i think its so important for the immersion.

the more wind exists the more or louder sound should be played for the wind.

so you cant hear if its windy or not.

in the forests the leafs of the trees should make the typical sound

if its windy.

please make a lots of variations. not only two different wind sounds.

sounds for winds gusts are very welcome.

The wind sounds would be very nice, while I'm pretty sure the NVG sound was debated during the alpha and it came out the whizzing is a gamey additions that isn't present in reality.

Yay!

The new sound event is broken. It is still playing the full sample.

Below is an example of my code

class FullAuto : Mode_FullAuto
{
begin1[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto1", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};
begin2[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto2", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};
begin3[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto3", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};
begin4[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto4", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};
begin5[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto5", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};
begin6[] = {"speedofsound_realsound_ebr\ebrfullauto6", 10, 1,500, {0.00, 0.130}};		
soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.16666, "begin2", 0.16666, "begin3", 0.16666, "begin4", 0.16666, "begin5", 0.16666, "begin6", 0.16667};
};

I have asked the sound department to be sure and the issue seems to be in units of the sample length - You seem to use seconds, but it is in samples :icon_twisted:

I have asked the sound department to be sure and the issue seems to be in units of the sample length - You seem to use seconds, but it is in samples :icon_twisted:

In other words, as I understand this, those values (in seconds) must be multiplied by the sampling rate. For example at 44100hz, 0.130 seconds = 0.13 * 44100 = 5733.

Right?

In other words, as I understand this, those values (in seconds) must be multiplied by the sampling rate. For example at 44100hz, 0.130 seconds = 0.13 * 44100 = 5733.

Right?

Most probably. I have been told that most of the audio editors are able to show length in time, bytes and samples, the math You are using should be right as far as I can tell :icon_twisted:

Most probably. I have been told that most of the audio editors are able to show length in time, bytes and samples, the math You are using should be right as far as I can tell :icon_twisted:

is it possible to loop samples in the sampleeditor like Audacity / wavelab, and arma3 can read these loops set in the software ? that would be much easier than to gues where the loop is really

played as a loop.

if its not possible it would be a great addition that you can read loop markers in arma.

>Tank crew should no longer use 'magic radar'

Yay!

>Disabled idle poses while aiming and shooting

Does this mean we can finally tell whether a unit is in sights or not?

I looked on it and founded situation where this can occur. It should be fixed in rev. 116024. I also added loging of force changes to rpt file so let me please know if it will be ok ;-)

Tank crew should no longer use 'magic radar'

Thank you so much! :bounce3:

>Disabled idle poses while aiming and shooting

Does this mean we can finally tell whether a unit is in sights or not?

No, it just means the unit won't play those little idle animations (like stretching).

Wait, does this mean there won't be anymore that random scope sway?

Yay!

After the latest official patch. Attaching crates to paraglide (to be dropped from air) dosent work good anymore. The crate hover still while paraglide plays landing animation, before falling to ground after the paraglide is vanished. Made bug ticket here:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17737

Didnt yet find a way to get it work. Simple attaching code worked good for nearly a year, but no more. :( The code still works normally for vehicles so something changed with crate physics?

Can anybody please explain the radar fix? What impact on the gameplay it should have? Thanks!

I looked on it and founded situation where this can occur. It should be fixed in rev. 116024. I also added loging of force changes to rpt file so let me please know if it will be ok ;-)

I'm sorry but the issue persists.

I ran the server vanilla and tested the stock "ZGM 16+2 Master Altis (Nato)" mission:

Once i use the Zeus role the client side fps drops below 4fps and the server seems to have a huge workload:

KhKDKgT.png

Here is the rpt file:

=====================================================================
== C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Arma3server.exe
== "C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Arma3server.exe" -port=2326 -name=Arma -profiles=Arma  -cpuCount=3 -config=C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Arma\Users\Arma\server.cfg -cfg=Arma\users\Arma\Arma3.cfg -mod=

Exe timestamp: 2014/03/10 13:36:51
Current time:  2014/03/10 15:16:22

Type: Public
Branch: Development
Version: 1.13.116014

Allocator: C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
Updating base class thingX->FloatingStructure_F, by a3\structures_f_epb\civ\camping\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Camping_Light_F/
Updating base class ->VScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/VScrollbar/
Updating base class ->HScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/HScrollbar/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/
ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
Initializing Steam Manager
unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam
unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam
unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken
Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown
dta\core.pbo - 0
dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 64582
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 64843
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 64848
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 64843
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 64772
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 64800
C:\gsp-panel\users\gsp_2\5.9.67.46-2326\Curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 64849
addons\a3.pbo - unknown
addons\air_f.pbo - 63846
addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 63907
addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 63846
addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 64279
addons\animals_f.pbo - 63810
addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 63856
addons\anims_f.pbo - 64756
addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 61907
addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 63137
addons\armor_f.pbo - 62266
addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 64814
addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 64550
addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 64444
addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 64667
addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414
addons\boat_f.pbo - 64140
addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 60977
addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 64745
addons\characters_f.pbo - 64775
addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 64123
addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 64716
addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 64123
addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 64728
addons\data_f.pbo - 64573
addons\drones_f.pbo - 64541
addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351
addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170
addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217
addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 63916
addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 64768
addons\editor_f.pbo - 53723
addons\functions_f.pbo - 64726
addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 63750
addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 59304
addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 61907
addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 59304
addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 62137
addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 62502
addons\language_f.pbo - 64203
addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 63919
addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 61251
addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 64205
addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 64260
addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 64042
addons\map_altis.pbo - 61521
addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 56204
addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 56661
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 56661
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 56661
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 56661
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 56661
addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 56247
addons\map_data.pbo - 58448
addons\map_stratis.pbo - 61521
addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 56247
addons\misc_f.pbo - 58745
addons\missions_f.pbo - 64434
addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 62044
addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010
addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 64596
addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252
addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 63937
addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701
addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 62064
addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501
addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884
addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434
addons\modules_f.pbo - 63756
addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 60170
addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247
addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 59320
addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 61523
addons\music_f.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070
addons\plants_f.pbo - 59944
addons\roads_f.pbo - 60121
addons\rocks_f.pbo - 58567
addons\signs_f.pbo - 61888
addons\soft_f.pbo - 62321
addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 61888
addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
addons\sounds_f.pbo - 64758
addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 62371
addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 62070
addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 64669
addons\static_f.pbo - 64092
addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 64092
addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 64649
addons\structures_f.pbo - 60807
addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 59943
addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 60115
addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 60848
addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 60807
addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 60807
addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 61521
addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 60665
addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497
addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497
addons\ui_f.pbo - 64779
addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 64310
addons\weapons_f.pbo - 64573
addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 64518
addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 64518
addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 64518
addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 64573
addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 64518

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
Unexpected stringtable format inside <Text ID="STR_ATM_Main"><Key>
Unsupported language English in stringtable
File VAS\menu.hpp, line 53: '/VAS_Diag/controlsBackground/VAS_ContainerBG.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
File VAS\menu.hpp, line 53: '/VAS_Diag/controlsBackground/VAS_ContainerBG.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
No owner
Mission MP_COOP_m04.Stratis: Number of roles (11) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (10)
No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move1.rtm not found or empty
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move2.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\hubspectator_walku.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\hubspectator_standu.rtm not found or empty
No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer
No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_in1\acts_c_in1_briefing.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout1.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout2.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout3.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout4.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout5.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout6.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout7.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout8.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout9.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout10.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout11.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_in.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_wave.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_loop.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_out.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_sittingwounded_breath.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\cargoposes_f\anim\kia_driver_truck_03.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\heli_attack_01_pilot_kia.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\pilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\copilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[i_Soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[i_Soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[i_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
soldier[i_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
Ref to nonnetwork object 2032a040# NOID invisibleman.p3d
No speaker given for Panagiotis Nicolau
Speaker Male07_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
Cannot create entity with abstract type WeaponHolder (scope = private?)
B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source
Cannot create entity with abstract type WeaponHolder (scope = private?)
c:\w\c_branch\poseidon\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_initplayerlocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_initplayerserver
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_initcurator
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_ownerchanged
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_skiptime
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_killed
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_missiontasks
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_missionconversations
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_helievaclocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_addeditingarea
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_playmusic
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypedefense_laststand
Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.
Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.
Client: Object 2:154 (type Type_118) not found.
LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
Ref to nonnetwork object 3be70080# NOID invisibleman.p3d
No speaker given for Adam Roumpesi
Speaker Male07_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
c:\w\c_branch\poseidon\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_initcurator
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_initplayerlocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_initplayerserver
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_initcurator
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_missiontasks
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypesectorcontrol_missionconversations
Client: Remote object 2:844 not found
Client: Remote object 2:845 not found
Client: Remote object 2:846 not found
Matrix is not valid as physx transform!

I also tried the rest of the zeus stock missions, all provoke the same issues.

The only exception is a custom ZvZ missione (defiance) which runs without any problems.

Can anybody please explain the radar fix? What impact on the gameplay it should have? Thanks!

Tanks radar don't detects/ shows vehicles. This mean that when you are in the tank and an enemy tank goes behind you it is not appear on your radar. Check out the sample video here.

Well I really hope this is also applies for AI not just humans. Or else we are doomed.

boggler;2641149']I'm sorry but the issue persists.

Please check your facts. The current dev-version is 116014.

Well I really hope this is also applies for AI not just humans. Or else we are doomed.

Well, as i experienced not really. The AI detected me. Maybe BIS forgot about it or it will be fixed later.

Well, as i experienced not really. The AI detected me. Maybe BIS forgot about it or it will be fixed later.

Confirmed, hopefully it will be implemented later for AI too

Please check your facts. The current dev-version is 116014.

I know, check the rpt ;)

Until there is no fix, I have to switch back to the stable branch.

Edited by [LB] boggler

So basically AI is still using the old radar system and are able to spot you as soon as you pop up on their radar, while players have to look straight at an enemy tank to make it show on the radar?

Why implement it at all and not wait until it's the same for players and AI?

Or am I missing something?

It should be that because BIS only said the radar (for human beings to see) was disappear but for AI, who cares the radar? They are cheating everytime with your computer's help.:rolleyes: