Hmm i cant setup an airstrike with the module..that right?

same for me, always gives an error about available weapons

but you can call the jets via the helo CAS

Can someone remind me if there was a 3d speech sound for the AI before a current beta stage update? Maybe I just didn't notice them before? Hmmmm....

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/07/Arma-3-41.jpg (279 kB)

Im lost where did this Jet go?

Tonic you meant this?

Did you read the last few sitrep? I guess, no.

http://beta.arma3.com/sitrep-00021

Specifically vehicles like the F-38 (as we called it), were only ever placeholder assets taken from Arma 2, and used to showcase flight and the new clouds, as well as to test fixed-wing PhysX. They were meant to be significantly updated or re-done to match, but due to a shift in priorities, not finished in time. There was no ill-intent when showing them - rather overly ambitious goals, enthusiasm and a desire to share development progress.

A few issues me and my bro encountered...

The artillery gun's machine gun also points up when the main gun aims up to fire it's shell...hope that makes sense.

When In jet at night time no NVG is present.

When in jet at night on auto landing the runway lights look worthless and flickery and crap

Request, a soldier or group who can assemble a autonomous static machine gun :p

Question, can support crews assemble guns when requested or do you have to script script script?

I love the FIA faction.

Also the urban camo for csat

Another issue I find is lagging in a jet! It's terrible

However I cannot test myself I simply watch my bro play because my pc is in for repair (water cooling kit blocked up) :( sad face!

BIS took the top from ArmA2's MLRS and put it on top of Merkava (which itself seems to be missing a coax mg although it has a spot for it) - MLRS 2035 ready. Truly a hard work.

Where is gunner's hatch there? How does a gunner get in or get out?

Edited by metalcraze

Did you read the last few sitrep? I guess, no.

http://beta.arma3.com/sitrep-00021

Ah thanks mate.

Couldn't find any info on it, I generally just browse the sitreps.

I hope they bring out Arma 2 rearmed soon after the initial Arma 3 release, should be enough content then to keep people happy, and All in Arma is great, hopefully kju can now fix tanks flipping on themselves now that hes got access to the other tank configs :D.

The hatchback (sport) is insane... top speed 326kph??? 5 seconds to get to it.

Holy shit. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS.

Awesome more then 1 jet on release after all \o/

Awesome more then 1 jet on release after all \o/

Too bad it lacks wings it would surely fly!

That jet can't even reach 5000 metres, and you can't fly above the clouds, more disappointment.

BIS took the top from ArmA2's MLRS and put it on top of Merkava (which itself seems to be missing a coax mg although it has a spot for it) - MLRS 2035 ready. Truly a hard work.

Where is gunner's hatch there? How does a gunner get in or get out?

And:

acyIoVeb.jpg

Also you still can use NVGs and optics together despite the addition of new ones making them redundant.

Noticed some issues with the new armor:

Can't turn out in commander or driver on the opfor anti-air vehicle.

Tanks in some cases will not move in reverse even though there are no obsticles behind them.

Tanks will not drive over a short stone wall...you have to backup(if it will even backup) and then get up speed to breach...a one foot wall?????

When in the gunners station in the artillery.If the gun is super elevated and you switch to external view...your looking off into space.

When rangeing targets the range scale doesn't match the laser range and the rounds don't land anywhere near their intended range even when you do get a close distance match.Bis why can't you add a freakin lase target feature??!!!

Wierd targeting happening in the t-100 when driving...targets the ground??? Can't make heads or tails outta this one???Not sure just what is happening here.RMB is switching from interior to exterior and locking targets at same time...why??? Makes no sense.

lock and zoom still the same command???? Thought this was supposed to change???

Please BIS look into these issues and give us some decent immersion in armor combat, seems to me these are legacy issues from Arma2 and aren't flattering at all

That jet can't even reach 5000 metres, and you can't fly above the clouds, more disappointment.

Whats the Buzzard top ceiling? It probably exceeds 5000 but anyway...

Whats the Buzzard top ceiling? It probably exceeds 5000 but anyway...

That's the one I'm talking about, it can't reach that altitude and can't get above the clouds.

max ceiling seems to be 4600.

Edited by clydefrog

:raisebrow:

Really? FF vehicle, you must be kidding, vehicle in EU are limited to 250 km/h

When I tried to load savegame after dieing in my custom mission. Its says I cant load it because "deleted.a3_modules_f_UAV". :S

What's with the arty overall? Both BLUFOR and OPFOR have exactly the same arty vehicle save for chassis which is naturally copy pasted from other vehicles in the game?

What's with the arty overall? Both BLUFOR and OPFOR have exactly the same arty vehicle save for chassis which is naturally copy pasted from other vehicles in the game?

Noticed this aswell. Lots of copy+paste going on there.

I´m getting terrible FPS in the buzzard cockpit view.

Like single digit FPS. So it goes from 50-60 to 5 or 6 and stays there for a while. Especially through some maneuvers.

I don´t have this problem in any other vehicle and it seems to be most affected in first person while flying the buzzard.

It was so bad the game looked like a set of images rather then a flowing game.

Lovin the tanks.

Only thing that bugs me is the absent while modelled active defense systems.

What's your view distance and pc spec?

i7 950 - stock

6GB RAM

GTX 580 SLI

5000 view

2500 obj dist.

Everything else set to standard. The blur crap off as always.

Standing on the runway in third person gives me 59 fps. (main airport in the game) during flight in some areas will go down to 5-6 fps for a period of several seconds before it "lets up" and i´m back to 50 again.

Never experienced this before.

That static trawler is looking great, yet seems slightly unfinished (like the windows for example). Please please, make it possible to walk on that thing. So many cool mission could be made with this. And maybe in the future add another larger container ship.

Some other minor notes while testing:

- zamak fuel/repair truck PiP mirros are not working

- offroad (armed) map icon is visually larger than the other offroad types, not sure if intended

- truck boxer map icon smaller than the other trucks

- no reload sound for armed offroad .50 cal (and any chance to get complete reload animations for that?)

- the first time I tried to get in the buzzard - arma crashed

Edited by Simas