I've been having some issues recently with my joystick throttle in that it's rather temperamental in responding to my analogue input. The joysticks' pretty new and as far as I'm aware isn't faulty (I only really use it for Arma, so but my calibration screen shows no errors) and only started happening in the last couple of patches. Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Have you tried to tweak the curve for thottle axis? My throttle is working OK but it's quite sensitive just around the middle and small movements results in rapid change in VVI (I'm flying xH-9 mostly).

/KC

Is it true that the € symbol is still not working? It's funny that we're on European island, but only $ works instead of €... :p

Is it true that the € symbol is still not working? It's funny that we're on European island, but only $ works instead of €... :p

Seems like it. Also £ is working.

Wounded or injured animations have not been mentioned in the latest live steam or the other various information outlets, is that because there wont be any?

I don't recall them ever having been hinted at by devs for Arma 3.

This is really the one thing I still can accept as reality?! It's been a part of the series for so long I guess I'm lying to myself thinking that's its just being worked on or tweaked. BI I implore you to re-enable this, at least as an option. Take a look at TPW Fall, it does wonders to the dynamic of firefights as you see guys go down but are they just hurt or stunned or dead or..? That is the beauty of it, its not just "He's down" move on infintum -you have to really check on every perceived kill.

And who doesn't have blissful memories of completing an OFP mission by needing to crawl the last 1000Km successfully? Inching for treelines, kissing and counting on that last grenade? C'mon, that's BI gaming!!

Have you tried to tweak the curve for thottle axis? My throttle is working OK but it's quite sensitive just around the middle and small movements results in rapid change in VVI (I'm flying xH-9 mostly).

/KC

Also, if you have an X52 with the throttle dent, tweak the number values to the left of the sliders to avoid having to hit the dent for full power...

Yay!

This echo is a known issue of the new "interior" soundfiltering for vehicles. You can hear the same when firing e.g. the AH-9's rockets. Though as said, the problem is known and will be fixed (or already is internally).

This echo is a known issue of the new "interior" soundfiltering for vehicles. You can hear the same when firing e.g. the AH-9's rockets. Though as said, the problem is known and will be fixed (or already is internally).

Thank the lord for that, lol i thought my audio card was on its way out. still shockingly bad none the less ;p

This is really the one thing I still can accept as reality?! It's been a part of the series for so long I guess I'm lying to myself thinking that's its just being worked on or tweaked. BI I implore you to re-enable this, at least as an option. Take a look at TPW Fall, it does wonders to the dynamic of firefights as you see guys go down but are they just hurt or stunned or dead or..? That is the beauty of it, its not just "He's down" move on infintum -you have to really check on every perceived kill.
I have no idea why you think this in the sense that I don't recall devs ever even hinting at them being in Arma 3... so your expectation was simply not reflecting what they were actually presenting.
And who doesn't have blissful memories of completing an OFP mission by needing to crawl the last 1000Km successfully? Inching for treelines, kissing and counting on that last grenade? C'mon, that's BI gaming!!
... yeah, I can't relate to this at all.

/KC

I honestly wouldn't know how to do this. And I do get exactly what you described as well, although I've learned to live with it for the most part. Any pointers? I can't see anything in game nor in my calibration menu through Windows.

/KC

there should be more a throttle controll from 0 to 100 for planes / helicopter. (like it is in takeonhelicopter, or other flight-sims)

the controls -100 to 100 is really strange.

hope they change that in near dev-patches. would love to have a more realistic throttle.

I don't like using my X52 pro in Arma3, it's easier to use mouse to fly. Rudder pedals are working nicely though.

357.8 MB of something. May or may not be UAVs. Will tell if download finishes before changelog.

357.8 MB of something. May or may not be UAVs. Will tell if download finishes before changelog.

Impossible :), UAV in the week ok, but UAV with 357,8 Mb not^^

No UAVs in this package, sorry.

Sound of AH-9 guns is fixed.

omg, byku... nothing broken yet then ;)

or have I spoken too soon :P

Seriously, dev's get over the "NATO technicians have found and removed invisible barriers around Ghosthawk" and "Panther commanders have been trained to pop-out of their hatch less". Just tell us what you fixed without this misplaced need to create a story within a changelog. This dev branch update and dev branch discussion is about the workings of this game. If you want to tell us how NATO guys did something, then put that inside the game where it belongs. I'm sure you don't want us creating feedback tickets telling you how your NATO drivers prefer driving off the road or how Independent strider drivers prefer to hover in the air. No you want us telling you that strider wheels don't touch the ground, or how AI soldiers won't get out of parachutes as opposed to "My OPFOR have not been trained to get out of parachutes". Or they like setting fire to their parachutes. Please just tell us what you did in the dev branch update, no storyline. Thanks

Fatigue and capacity wars are waged on

Sounds of movement has been tuned for all soldiers

anyone with more details on what has been changed?

Seriously, dev's get over the "NATO technicians have found and removed invisible barriers around Ghosthawk" and "Panther commanders have been trained to pop-out of their hatch less". Just tell us what you fixed without this misplaced need to create a story within a changelog. This dev branch update and dev branch discussion is about the workings of this game. If you want to tell us how NATO guys did something, then put that inside the game where it belongs. I'm sure you don't want us creating feedback tickets telling you how your NATO drivers prefer driving off the road or how Independent strider drivers prefer to hover in the air. No you want us telling you that strider wheels don't touch the ground, or how AI soldiers won't get out of parachutes as opposed to "My OPFOR have not been trained to get out of parachutes". Or they like setting fire to their parachutes. Please just tell us what you did in the dev branch update, no storyline. Thanks

Butthurt much. I'm fine with it devs. Made me chuckle. Keep up the good work!

I think you're taking it a bit too serious :p

Edited by DanielV

Nothing wrong with that change log, they have just decided to add abit of humour to it. No harm there.

I personally like it. It makes reading changelog much funnier :)

Good job BIS :)