Uh... that might have been the problem actually. There was a 'back' bind under the 'Common' category, but it's gone now. It might have been renamed to 'Close Context Menu', unless they were both there before and were conflicting. Anyway, the issue seems to be fixed now.

Hmm, for me the issue still persists. I tried mapping and unmapping the "close context menu" binding, but to no avail...

Is it just me or is the right mouse button still messed up with the latest build?

It still opens and closes the menu. I tried to unmap the default binding for closing the menu, but this does not help.

Thanks for mentioning the issue. It is caused by recent changes in the controls (making the hardcoded commanding actions configurable). Unfortunately key bindings are stored in your profile and can't be influenced by the devs. Selecting the Arma 3 preset should fix the issue.

Amphibious vehicles still getting stuck when transitioning between water/ground. On current dev branch. also been like this for quite some time now. =/

Thank you for reporting this, we are currently working on a fix, which shall be implemented soon.

No problem, thank you.

In the meantime, regarding workarounds ... Any ideas on how to return the rotor to visually repaired state?

In the official 1.38 build noticed that listbox pictures are black colored. Before the picture used the default colors from the picture. Is there some new parameters to set it? Tried changeing pictureColor[], pictureColorSelect[] and pictureColorDisabled[] but no effect. Using e.g.

lbSetPicture [1502,2,(getText (configfile >> "CfgMarkers" >> "flag_USA" >> "texture"))];

Edit: Changed example to flag that have the most dramatic result.

Edited by SaOk

Some new RPT spam:

4:06:40 Overflow

0:21:48 House 71210100# 1917290: cargo_hq_v2_f.p3d (from) not found in the operative map
0:21:48 House not found in the list
0:21:48 House 71210100# 1917290: cargo_hq_v2_f.p3d (to) not found in the operative map
0:21:48 House 71210100# 1917290: cargo_hq_v2_f.p3d (from) not found in the operative map
0:21:48 House 71210100# 1917290: cargo_hq_v2_f.p3d (to) not found in the operative map

^ This may predate 1.38

and

4:39:12 Matrix is not valid as physx transform!

Thanks for mentioning the issue. It is caused by recent changes in the controls (making the hardcoded commanding actions configurable). Unfortunately key bindings are stored in your profile and can't be influenced by the devs. Selecting the Arma 3 preset should fix the issue.

Aaah, thanks for the hint. Manually deleting the binding in the profile did the job!

Because guys in arma love realistic things? also thx for reminding me that the a3 body armor simulation is still unfinished

Yeah, when will body armor be worked on? I imagine it might be quite important for the sniper DLC. Should I aim for the center of mass or rather the Head because that guy is wearing a plate carrier?

In the official 1.38 build noticed that listbox pictures are black colored. Before the picture used the default colors from the picture. Is there some new parameters to set it? Tried changeing pictureColor[], pictureColorSelect[] and pictureColorDisabled[] but no effect. Using e.g.

lbSetPicture [1502,2,(getText (configfile >> "CfgMarkers" >> "flag_USA" >> "texture"))];

This indeed is a new issue. Not sure if intentional or accidentally created in 1.38

Following ListBox parameters should help:

colorPicture[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};		//Color of picture when item is unselected
colorPictureSelected[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};	//Color of picture when item is selected
colorPictureDisabled[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};	//Color of picture when ListBox is disabled

EDIT: Following commands can be used to change the picture's color on the fly:

lbSetPictureColor	
lbSetPictureColorSelected
lbSetPictureColorDisabled

Edited by muf

EXE rev. 128957 (game)

Added: AI rate of fire randomization (new parameter aiRateOfFireDispersion)

Does it mean that it is already a working feature that I can see how it works if I install the latest dev build, or it is just an added but still not configured parameter, and devs still have to properly configure it?

EXE rev. 128957 (game)

Does it mean that it is already a working feature that I can see how it works if I install the latest dev build, or it is just an added but still not configured parameter, and devs still have to properly configure it?

They added a base default value for it yesterday so yes, it should be working on dev branch now. Haven't tested it yet though.

They added a base default value for it yesterday so yes, it should be working on dev branch now.

Ah, good. I'd like to see a couple of impressions from those who use dev branch - it's one of those little things that are not so little for me =). That electronically presice timing of shots is sooooo annoying sometimes. One of the greatest immersion breakers of all times. Glad it's finally gone (fingers crossed =)).

Changed to use the colorPicture[], colorPictureSelected[], colorPictureDisabled[] but still getting black icons. Only the lbSetPictureColor, lbSetPictureColorSelected and lbSetPictureColorDisabled have effect, but those would need to be added in everything.

Using listbox config from the Mořický's UI template (which have been excellent help):

http://pastebin.com/wkSD6ZCC

EXE rev. 128957 (game)

Yes, it has been implemented. It's not super noticable at closer ranges because the AI still goes BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM until their target is dead, but if you listen close you can hear there is now a random interval. At medium to long range it's more noticable. A very welcome addition.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

Rather serious visual bug I think require some urgent attention.

The fix is ready and should be included in the next Dev Branch build.

Yeah, when will body armor be worked on? I imagine it might be quite important for the sniper DLC. Should I aim for the center of mass or rather the Head because that guy is wearing a plate carrier?

I mean, given the vests do as they're supposed to now, what else can be done? Right now, aiming mid mass with someone wearing a Plate Carrier generally isn't your ideally best option, but if you have a weapon strong enough, make sure you get 4-5 solid hits.

The fix is ready and should be included in the next Dev Branch build.

nice!

Are there any workarounds I can use in the meantime, to force the correct visual state of the rotors?

nice!

Are there any workarounds I can use in the meantime, to force the correct visual state of the rotors?

I'm sorry, it's not possible. But it should be all right in the Dev Branch on Monday, and in the next patch in the Main Branch.

Changed to use the colorPicture[], colorPictureSelected[], colorPictureDisabled[] but still getting black icons. Only the lbSetPictureColor, lbSetPictureColorSelected and lbSetPictureColorDisabled have effect, but those would need to be added in everything.

Using listbox config from the Mořický's UI template (which have been excellent help):

http://pastebin.com/wkSD6ZCC

Unfortunately unable to reproduce in dev nor stable. You could try to inherit directly from RscListBox resp. RscCombo and see if it helps. If not, please post an issue to the Feedback Tracker.

Sorry, it started to work now great. I put earlier the new code under wrong section, mixed _CT_LISTBOX with _CT_COMBO.

The page number is 1515...ISIS

Can we get any word on when some of the Marksman DLC features are expected to hit dev?

Anyone else notice the server uses a lot more CPU than it used to, running 3 instances it would sit nicely at 60%, after the update i'm in the 90% range, only change is the update.

Can we get any word on when some of the Marksman DLC features are expected to hit dev?

We have some meetings next week where the main goal is to sketch out a schedule for dev-branch releases on the run-up to launch.

Short term, we'll be looking at releasing some updates to existing features like Firing from Vehicles; medium term, moving into new engine features associated with Marksmen DLC, and lastly, the content and scenarios.

That's broadly the same approach that we took with Helicopters DLC, but we hope to space things out a bit more effectively to give us the best opportunity to respond to splendid feedback.

Best,

RiE

We have some meetings next week where the main goal is to sketch out a schedule for dev-branch releases on the run-up to launch.

Short term, we'll be looking at releasing some updates to existing features like Firing from Vehicles; medium term, moving into new engine features associated with Marksmen DLC, and lastly, the content and scenarios.

That's broadly the same approach that we took with Helicopters DLC, but we hope to space things out a bit more effectively to give us the best opportunity to respond to splendid feedback.

Best,

RiE

Thank you and good luck with that :-)