Are you referring to this issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12065 video:
) or do you have another kind of flickering? Does everybody have this problem or is it a driver/hardware problem?

I see the same and IMO it's gotten worse the past ~2-3 weeks. The flickering (Z-fighting) is very noticable if you look thru scope/binocs while prone and have some grass/bush objects in you FOV.

Hope devs can fix/improve this since it's a shame to see all this Z-fighting on this masterpiece of island (i.e Altis)...

/KC

Are you referring to this issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12065 video:
) or do you have another kind of flickering? Does everybody have this problem or is it a driver/hardware problem?

Isnt that something different from the LOD he mentioned? The ticket you refer to, not sure if it is the usual LOD popping irritation, by the looks of the video, it seems more like overlapping than popping LOD back and forth. Eitherway, both incidents need a good fix. From what I have discovered is it seems LOD is based on screenspace (resolution), the higher your resolution, the more detail you can fit. Anyone with a super computer can set 1080p or higher, and crank up the sample rate to about 200 - 300% then you will barely notice any LOD popping at all. Which, kinda sucks, I agree it should be based on fixed distance and object type, like increments of 500m for playable and all moving objects (players and vehicles etc) and then LOD transition for trees every 1000m. That way there's less ongoing popping, and more subtle transitions. Just my 2cents. But this would be a major awesomely fix if the devs could sort that out. Then its down to mid range textures =)

Who? ;)

A couple of issues I noticed today:

- When doing a landing while in forward flight there's sometimes the loud explosion sound even though it's a gentle landing, and no systems are damaged (tried Kajman)

- Helicopter main rotor explode with my ai enter it (I tried pmc units entering Orca and Kajman)

LOL

Edited by Zorg_DK

need to update the community wiki with this information

Fixed the description.ext page to add nameSound and added these nameSound, face and speaker examples to the setIdentity page. :) I'll let you guys take all the face screenshots though!

I was reffering to Z-fighting. I just thought it was caused by having two models, higher and lower LOD, at the same place at the same time, which caused the texture flicker.

hi

is anyone having problems with AI stopping at their first waypoint and not continuing on? I'd copied over a simple patrol type deal from stratis and they don't continue passed WP1. Created new one and tried on Stratis and seems broken. Thought I'd check in before heading to the feedback tracker...

Oh and this is still broken - MX iron sights zero not adjustable when taken from ammobox still not work for me

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12590

cheers

Any plans to make it easier to set those identities, maybe within the editor?

Yes, Ideally, we'd make a default configuration for them all - making setting names is a lot simpler - but right now Top Men are difficult to come by (internal milestone day today) and you can't just throw your Regular Men on the case.

That would be madness.

Best,

RiE

RoyaltyinExile, could have have a look or ask the relevant people about the closure sound effect class on weapons. It was tweaked a while back but isn't actually working but I'm guessing the powers that be think its working fine. I have placed a ticked about it since it stopped working a long way back.

Thanks

RoyaltyinExile, could have have a look or ask the relevant people about the closure sound effect class on weapons. It was tweaked a while back but isn't actually working but I'm guessing the powers that be think its working fine. I have placed a ticked about it since it stopped working a long way back.

Thanks

Link your ticket here.

I'm still having a major issue with the Madrid. I thought it was fixed, but it still won't come out of the water. About 80-90% of the time the Madrid gets stuck once the wheels touch ground. The blades are still spinning but wheels don't engage. The few times it does make it on to shore it seems to turns to about a 45 degree angle once it touches land. I think the turn causes the other wheels to touch which activates them and it comes to shore.

I have issue with AI...

Sometimes they are undestroyable...

sometimes you can kill them and 1s later you can't kill them anymore.. Do you have this issue too ??

I have issue with AI...

Sometimes they are undestroyable...

sometimes you can kill them and 1s later you can't kill them anymore.. Do you have this issue too ??

do a repo mission, and list the units/vehicles.

and post it here: http://feedback.arma3.com

they can´t help you reading such an bugrepot ;)

Ai with cycle waypoints seems to be broken, they do not move at all anymore.

Do you guys have this trouble?

Ai with cycle waypoints seems to be broken, they do not move at all anymore.

Do you guys have this trouble?

Works fine with dev branch. Make sure you place the cycle waypoint correctly so everything lines up in a synchronized loop.

Works fine with dev branch. Make sure you place the cycle waypoint correctly so everything lines up in a synchronized loop.

Always happening when AI (not vehicle) are set on "safe" and "limited speed".

Can you guys try and tell me if you also have this trouble?

I am also having this issue when set to safe and limited speed.

Put down an AI, gave him 4 waypoints as shown here: (Same results with CARELESS, SAFE, AWARE, COMBAT or STEALTH)

Jdnbj0h.jpg

He just keeps swaggering around in a square over and over. No problems with Cycle and my Dev Build.

Edited by kylania
Well, I assume with Stealth. He's still working the first square even at 4x time :)